Demon Companions

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have been reading various threads and reading through the S+S Store product blurbs...Would it be accurate to say that in choosing a DC, the DC is also choosing us?
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User4445

That thought has crossed my mind. Sellers always say the listing is up and they are waiting for the right companion to come forward. I know their are people who tried to buy a companion and they were told sorry you are not the right person.
I bought a companion from S&S and I wonder if we had a pass life together. I’m going to find out. You can always get a companion connection reading and find out more details about you two. Vixen does these and I’m guessing the new listing that they have up with companion chronicles and the other one. Akelta can give you more details.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

It depends.... in custom conjures the DC that comes forward has chosen you because they choose to share their life with you just as you choose to share your life with them. In a pre bound it all depends on the DC they may or may not choose you even if you choose them. That's why it's best to always go through with a visit if you're feeling a calling towards that specific DC. I know some other sellers who make you pay just to know whether or not the pre bound wants to be with you. Most cases the sellers says they do just to keep your money... that's why you have to be careful which sellers you go to if you're looking to go to any outside of S&S because some may say the pre bound is choosing you but in reality the pre bound has no other choice. Of course you can trust S&S to find you a demon who does choose to be with you.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

It somewhat depends but for the most part, DCs and most, if not all companions choose you. The way bindings from S&S are at least, they aren't forced into anything that they dont want to do. They know who you are and make the decision on their own to be a part of your life before the binding happens. It would be like going on a date with someone for the first time but looking on their facebook profile first prior. Some may even know you outside of your body so they have a lot more insight about you than just a very very detailed facebook profile for lack of a better comparison.

So you should never have that thought in your mind that your companion may possibly not want to be with you. They knew what they were signing up for and they were the ones that decided to be with you for every part of your life. :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Velca wrote:It somewhat depends but for the most part, DCs and most, if not all companions choose you. The way bindings from S&S are at least, they aren't forced into anything that they dont want to do. They know who you are and make the decision on their own to be a part of your life before the binding happens. It would be like going on a date with someone for the first time but looking on their facebook profile first prior. Some may even know you outside of your body so they have a lot more insight about you than just a very very detailed facebook profile for lack of a better comparison.

So you should never have that thought in your mind that your companion may possibly not want to be with you. They knew what they were signing up for and they were the ones that decided to be with you for every part of your life. :devillove:
That's what I assumed. We're talking highly evolved spiritual beings here. It isn't like..."Okay. Next Tuesday go to the corner of Main and 3rd St, NO LATER THAN....3PM, (earlier is okay) You'll see a tall, dark stranger with a bunch of flowers, she/he will be wearing a tee-shirt with the message "I :devillove: Humans"
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Passchendaele wrote:I have been reading various threads and reading through the S+S Store product blurbs...Would it be accurate to say that in choosing a DC, the DC is also choosing us?
In my opinion, it is accurate in a sense. If you feel a calling to one, they are calling to you. That goes for any spiritual companion.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”