I'm Scared and Excited about my Abilities Opening Up

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I think it is great that you are enjoying the learning. It is good to see. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think it is great that you are enjoying the learning. It is good to see. :)
Thank you, Hellcat!! It's really fun! :) I just have to keep on pursuing knowledge with my friends by my side!
Even if things are hard, I just have to keep on going ^^ it's not going to happen right away haha!
But if it does happen "right away" (fast for me, maybe not others) then I can't be scared!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
moonshadowlab

Your experiences are very exciting and it shows your efforts and dedication are paying off. It really inspires me to start spending more time connecting with my companions now that have settled into our new home. On a side note my brother just moved to Tokyo in Japan 2 weeks ago for work, he loves it and the pictures he posts are amazing! Especially the food.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

moonshadowlab wrote:Your experiences are very exciting and it shows your efforts and dedication are paying off. It really inspires me to start spending more time connecting with my companions now that have settled into our new home. On a side note my brother just moved to Tokyo in Japan 2 weeks ago for work, he loves it and the pictures he posts are amazing! Especially the food.
Thank you, moon!! ^^ I'll post when I have new developments! And I'm glad your brother loves it!! The air there just feels kind of different. I'm not sure if it is just me and the place where I "belong," or if the yokai and kami energy are just very prominent there (in the countryside). ^^ and the food. THE FOOD! I miss it so much! It's so gooooood!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”