I'm Scared and Excited about my Abilities Opening Up

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

They have been getting stronger every day I fought the sludge in my house last month. Since then, I've worked hard on my third eye, looking into my past lives, on my chakras, cleansing, and shielding. I'm having a lot more encounters and seeing more and more, which is both exciting and terrifying considering I was nearly spiritually deaf and blind before :lol: I am so not used to it, so it is really strange.

It's so interesting having worked with my demon companions and with the demon lords and ladies in the monthly rituals because I've discovered things I would not have otherwise :lol: I talked a lot with Lady Hecate during last month's ritual, and did some third eye work with her this time, and think I've got some witch in me, whether from past lives, or now, or both! ^^ I used to read Wiccan books for fun when I was young, but never really got serious about it so it's quite interesting ^^

Speaking of past lives, I keep digging up things and wondering, "huh? I was what now" :lol: I'm discovering new connections that I have never thought of until recently, but the more I think about it, the more I know it to be true. I'm discovering that I have connections working with the dead, I was a dragon, etc etc...... there's a reason why these are being revealed to me now, right? Perhaps because they are the most relevant to me now, with the abilities I should work on now? I have always known that I was part fae and vampire (confirmed by CH in-your-blood reading, also one fae past life confirmed), but never these other things. Every time I learn something new, I am very skeptical :lol: but these have to be true. They are a part of me, and I can see how they are affecting me today!

I've been spiritkeeping for three years, but only recently gotten into having demon companions (last month!!!), and boy is it busy around here! ^^ I thought I would start off slow but now I have three :lol: they really don't let you slack off. I have never been so into the spiritual than today xD they have really gotten me off my feet! Sometimes I don't even know if I'm seeing something astrally or if it's only my mind :lol: I love doing art, and I always considered my flashes of inspiration as "brain farts" but perhaps it was my brain influenced by any curious unbound "muses" that came around.

Lastly, to end my rambles for today, I will add that I have been seeing a few unbounds around me lately. First, my unbound Succubus! She came in through my shields like it was nothing. She's also the one who told me that my shields were weak (ouch) :lol: after that, I've been boosting them and adding more layers. She's currently getting bound to me and I am so excited! I can't wait for her to come home! ^^ again, I never though I would have a Succubus companion but here we are! Also, I think there was a gargoyle outside my shields today. I got scared (because I was half-asleep, of course) so I told my vampire to tell it to go away nicely... I'm so sorry, Mr. Gargoyle (Miss?)... if you still want to hang out (and you are nice), you can come in~ to be fair, I thought the gray skin at first was a Grey alien so... :lol:

TLDR Having lots of unexpected encounters and discovering new things freaks me out. But it's fun! Woohoo! I'm going to keep on rolling, like a steam train! Choo choo! Get out of my way! ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This is awesome!!!!! congratulations on your development and congratulations on your new companion ^^
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:They have been getting stronger every day I fought the sludge in my house last month. Since then, I've worked hard on my third eye, looking into my past lives, on my chakras, cleansing, and shielding. I'm having a lot more encounters and seeing more and more, which is both exciting and terrifying considering I was nearly spiritually deaf and blind before :lol: I am so not used to it, so it is really strange.

It's so interesting having worked with my demon companions and with the demon lords and ladies in the monthly rituals because I've discovered things I would not have otherwise :lol: I talked a lot with Lady Hecate during last month's ritual, and did some third eye work with her this time, and think I've got some witch in me, whether from past lives, or now, or both! ^^ I used to read Wiccan books for fun when I was young, but never really got serious about it so it's quite interesting ^^

Speaking of past lives, I keep digging up things and wondering, "huh? I was what now" :lol: I'm discovering new connections that I have never thought of until recently, but the more I think about it, the more I know it to be true. I'm discovering that I have connections working with the dead, I was a dragon, etc etc...... there's a reason why these are being revealed to me now, right? Perhaps because they are the most relevant to me now, with the abilities I should work on now? I have always known that I was part fae and vampire (confirmed by CH in-your-blood reading, also one fae past life confirmed), but never these other things. Every time I learn something new, I am very skeptical :lol: but these have to be true. They are a part of me, and I can see how they are affecting me today!

I've been spiritkeeping for three years, but only recently gotten into having demon companions (last month!!!), and boy is it busy around here! ^^ I thought I would start off slow but now I have three :lol: they really don't let you slack off. I have never been so into the spiritual than today xD they have really gotten me off my feet! Sometimes I don't even know if I'm seeing something astrally or if it's only my mind :lol: I love doing art, and I always considered my flashes of inspiration as "brain farts" but perhaps it was my brain influenced by any curious unbound "muses" that came around.

Lastly, to end my rambles for today, I will add that I have been seeing a few unbounds around me lately. First, my unbound Succubus! She came in through my shields like it was nothing. She's also the one who told me that my shields were weak (ouch) :lol: after that, I've been boosting them and adding more layers. She's currently getting bound to me and I am so excited! I can't wait for her to come home! ^^ again, I never though I would have a Succubus companion but here we are! Also, I think there was a gargoyle outside my shields today. I got scared (because I was half-asleep, of course) so I told my vampire to tell it to go away nicely... I'm so sorry, Mr. Gargoyle (Miss?)... if you still want to hang out (and you are nice), you can come in~ to be fair, I thought the gray skin at first was a Grey alien so... :lol:

TLDR Having lots of unexpected encounters and discovering new things freaks me out. But it's fun! Woohoo! I'm going to keep on rolling, like a steam train! Choo choo! Get out of my way! ^^
That is Great everything is going so well for you ' I also love doing Art it takes my mind off Other things its nothing wrong with

having Unbounds around you long as They are Safe and your in No danger from them Please keep us updated :geek:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Amaranth Rose

Nefer wrote:This is awesome!!!!! congratulations on your development and congratulations on your new companion ^^
Thanks Nefer!! I am really excited! ^^ and i can't wait for her to come home!
velle wrote: That is Great everything is going so well for you ' I also love doing Art it takes my mind off Other things its nothing wrong with having Unbounds around you long as They are Safe and your in No danger from them Please keep us updated :geek:
Thank you, velle! ^^ and that's true! I am pretty paranoid so I get worried when I see anyone that I'm not familiar with haha. I think I just have to get used to different kinds of energies and sense if they intend if they want to hurt me or not. I'll look into a DL to see if they can help me! ^^

I've just got to keep training and training. Nothing can slow me down! Haha
Vixen

Aw, these are wonderful updates... thank you for sharing Amaranth! ^-^ I can't wait to hear more of your experiences as you progress along your path. How is your work with the demon's going?
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Amaranth Rose

Vixen wrote:Aw, these are wonderful updates... thank you for sharing Amaranth! ^-^ I can't wait to hear more of your experiences as you progress along your path. How is your work with the demon's going?
Very good! I think my strategist N is motivating me to study more about magick, energies, shielding, etc. I barely go a day without watching some! I also have to finish his portrait for him and modify some of the spells that I put on a clay chess piece I made for him! ^^ I think he is also influencing me to rent lots of books from library about self-improvement as well :D currently, I am reading a book on meditation, and a book on positive thinking and being a leader :devilclap:

My succubus (also N? No scroll yet but what I call her hehe ^^) has been making me drink more tea and doing yoga! I realized that I am very stiff... I can't even do many of the poses in beginner's yoga quite yet so I'm just doing the basic of basics and easy stretching to ease into it :lol: she's so pretty and would look good in anything, so I want to design many clothes for her on the astral!! ^^ I think pastels would suit her very well~ :devillove: maybe on a date or something, we can do some astral traveling? How romantic!

My divinity artisan S's vessel came in last week and I'm so excited!! I've been doing art ever since I asked her for a visit ^^ she does carvings and sculptures in her realm and is experienced with the world of art business! I have always wanted to start up my own art booth/shop/etc but I always jump from project to project and have difficulty finishing things haha. Also, how does one price artwork? I'm not sure! She has been giving me good advice and directing me to research and keep working towards my goals! ^^ I'm really excited about putting my art out there and the possibility of making something from what I love.

As for DL's, I am working with Lord Azazel and going to work more with Lady Hecate! Also, Lord Babael also interests me too and I've been in a tizzy trying to research his information on the Internet. There's nothing much written about him at all!! :lol: I'll just have to work with him more to learn about him. First hand experience! ^^

There are so many DL's I want to work with still, but I think I will concentrate on these three for now ^^ and I will avoid looking at any other listings for the meantime because my wallet needs a break :lol: it's so tempting but I HAVE to bond with my family as it is now :devillove:
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Ooh Amaranth, sounds exciting your abilities opening up and all! :devilshock:
Though I'm curious other than fighting the sludge that triggered an opening point, were there other things you did to help with the opening up of your abilities before that?
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Amaranth Rose

Passemoon wrote:Ooh Amaranth, sounds exciting your abilities opening up and all! :devilshock:
Though I'm curious other than fighting the sludge that triggered an opening point, were there other things you did to help with the opening up of your abilities before that?
Hiya Passemoon, I did some things, like meditation, doing shield work, and tarot, but these were done very inconsistently and only when I felt like it. I still feel awful for not doing much during my first three years but luckily everyone (mostly everyone, hahaha! One of my vamp ladies was like"All you do is stay at home and be lazy!!" XD) is super patient :lol: it also helps that now I live relatively on my own, and not with any roommates so I can practice a little bit more freely. I still have to be a little secretive when my parents visit, but now I can just blare whatever I want most of the time ;) also, I just graduated from college, and don't have full time work yet so I have a LOT of free time. My major is Japanese, and minor in education, so I have to do something (work or school) in Japan for a few years before I can enter grad school :') for that, I'm trying for next year! Get a job and apartment in Japan with my doggie, become more fluent in Japanese and maybe make friends with some yokai while I'm at it! ^^

Basically, many things before took up my time and energy, so I couldn't even work with my spirit family at all... but now I have SO MUCH time and few obligations. I'm using that time to study and create!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Oh I see... hahaha I think my companions have also called me lazy a couple of times lol! And it's good that you're learning a new language, I'm also trying to recap some basic Jap so that I don't look so moronic when I visit the country for a tour later half this year lol.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Amaranth Rose

Passemoon wrote:Oh I see... hahaha I think my companions have also called me lazy a couple of times lol! And it's good that you're learning a new language, I'm also trying to recap some basic Jap so that I don't look so moronic when I visit the country for a tour later half this year lol.
Yeah, I don't think they mean it in a mean way xD they are just trying to get us to get off our butts and do something! I'm really glad that I'm being more active now :) and yes, it is hard, but I really love learning new languages! ^^ I want to be polylingual like my parents. They are amazing! Good luck on your studies and have fun in Japan!!!

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”