Using Demonic Enns

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I have started listening to and chanting to Akelta's videos of Lord Mammon. My question is, when using the enn to get into vibration of Demon Lord Mammon would doing another DL's enn afterwards, such as Lord Lucifer's, cancel out the vibrations of the first?

I guess simply put. Is it likely that you can connect with more than one DL's vibration at a time?
LazyEyedRasputin
Patron Deities: Ancestral spirits; President Marbas
Your favourite Demon?: Ancestral spirits; President Marbas
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

@mentalmettle
Hello there! Different demons have different 'specialties' in what they can offer individuals who invoke them. My family personally use different enns and other vibrations to evoke multiple patron Lords myself during our conjurings and callings. If you have different Dark Lords whom you are fond of and have the ability to evoke multiple to play your work, you may choose to do so! Working with multiple demons can only strengthen, not hinder your spellwork, should you properly call upon and offer respect and thanks to each.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Cancel out? No I doubt it.

Trying to do two at a time though I would not recommend.
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I don't think it cancels out. Confusing to your system perhaps. As your energy and brain needs space and time to process their energy and whatever messages you may be getting through the chants. I just went through 2 Enns back to back. And I'm getting impressions and feelings from the sessions which I will need to process and sort out internally. So it all depends on you, if you feel you may get overwhelmed from multiple sessions and by processing and downloading too much information from the multiple lords and ladies, then it will be better to just do one enn a day and spend time to reflect on the session and what you gathered from it.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
LazyEyedRasputin

Evoking Patrons with Enns/Vibrations at Various Times of Day
Use of Enns/ Vibrations in a Group Setting

Additionally, you can take advantage that some demons or beings with vibrations or enns are affiliated with different times of the day. To empower yourself prior to undertaking a ritual or spellwork set for a future time, you bay begin by evoking your selected beings at the times of day which they are affiliated with, offering respects and praise prior inviting them to join you during your later spellwork.
Should you also be partaking in a ritual or spellwork involving multiple people, it can also be beneficial to assign each person avilible for chanting to a specific enn or vibration based on their roles in the ritual or according to their alliance with the beings at hand. My family does this quite often during our own rituals. It's not only very time saving, but allows for groups to call upon and pay respects to multiple patrons at once. We have found that our spellcasts and summonings conducted with multiple people chanting at once are much stronger than those conducted with all members chanting enns/vibratons one after the other.
Darth Moronius

like pentagarm rituale, invokking their name and then enn, may be :)devil:
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Wow, Thank you all for all of the great information. Just out of curiosity, do any of your companions have enns that they have revealed to you?
LazyEyedRasputin

Mentalmettle:
My grandmother is a Crone-level practitioner of my people Er-Puh Chinese tribal magick. Her experience allows her to communicate more closely to our ancestral spirits and the spirits that like to affiliate with our people. She's learned the enns of our family's closest ancestral spirit of 250+ years, 'Lightning Source', along with others she personally works with. While she works very dark arts, my mum is surprisingly white arts and likewise has had revelations of angelic vibrations which she uses to call upon her angels. I've worked with my grandmother to attempt to learn the enns of our houses' newer patrons and spirits, but according to her, I have a 'crappy ear', and I 'never write things down right.' With my grandmum three times my age and my mother more than double, I still have a lot to learn before I can correctly record and use my family's newer enns and vibrations.
My grandmother knew many enns of beings very specific to our people. My favorite tale to tell about her enns and summonings is that of a 9-headed bird she called upon during her ascension into the Matriarch level of my people's Wise Woman practices. Loosely translated, the levels are Maiden (from a woman's first menses), Matriarch (from growth of final wisdom tooth), and Crone (from onset of menopause). Back in the 70's, grandmum lived in Wyoming and sought to ascend to Crone level once she reached the correct age. One of the trials she had to undertake was the summoning and binding or expulsion of an entity. As it happens, a landowner friend of hers was experiencing awful luck and many mishaps on his ranch, which she attributed to an evil entity. Under the observation of 2 ascended Crones, 8 Er-Puh relatives, and about 10 Americans, she sought to call and then expel the malicious force. Calling upon her patrons first for help, she learned the enn of the entity residing near the ranch and noted that it was 'very ancient and not Asian'. She then recited the enn in a tongue not native to her people to attempt to fool the entity into showing itself. To the horror of literally everyone there, a hawk-sized 9-headed bird burst screeching from a field. A few of the watchers fainted and all the Americans lost their shit, panicking until my grandmum then switched to a powerful expulsion incantation. The bird-beast then squawked angrily before fleeing towards the mountains.
Now with an MPH degree and today being 2018, I obviously still have doubts to full validity of that story... A 9-headed bird seems horribly un-aerodynamic and implausible.
However, based on the collective testimonies of her friends who were present--including those of full-on Non-Asian Americans-- the incident gains credibility. Things are just more believable when 20 people say they saw the same thing. Still to today her American friends remember the bird-beast and tell me about it EVERY time I visit.

So, to make a long story short...
Yes, you can learn the enns of personal companions or lesser known-patrons.
Yes, you can also learn the enns of non-companions or enemy entities and beings as well.
But before you do go seeking the enn or vibration of anyone who doesn't connect with you in a positive manner, MAKE SURE you have safeguards to prevent them from harming you or your loved ones!
Like grandmum always says, "Don't bait a tiger if you can't kill a tiger!"
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I'm not at that stage of getting clear information yet. So I'm working with what I'm given which are the sigils..
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”