Summoning Demons

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Ashley40

Is this a safe way to summon demons?

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.
H_Wright

I would consider it a safe way but my personal preference is something more personal to me. You can uses their enn and their sigil to help you with the connection, or even just using their name and a personal space to call out to them in meditation or ritual. After you've tried multiple different ways you will find a way that works best with connecting your energies with the demon you are seeking to work with, or the purpose of connecting to them. If I am doing a formal ritual I will often use their enn and sigil either on paper, candle, or both. If I'm petitining I will use their sigil on a piece of torn paper, torn on all 4 sides to imbue with my own energy with my petition on the other side and burn it to send out my petition. If I am seeking counsel I am usually less formal and call on them by name. This is usually after I've worked with them before and have already established what their energy feels like and are familiar with them.
Darth Moronius

s.connoly book :devilread:
Ashley40

Darth Moronius wrote:s.connoly book :devilread:
I love her books
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

She has a wonderful site.

http://demonolatry.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”