View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Summoning Demons 

Is this a safe way to summon demons?

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:22 pm
SINNER of the month

I would consider it a safe way but my personal preference is something more personal to me. You can uses their enn and their sigil to help you with the connection, or even just using their name and a personal space to call out to them in meditation or ritual. After you've tried multiple different ways you will find a way that works best with connecting your energies with the demon you are seeking to work with, or the purpose of connecting to them. If I am doing a formal ritual I will often use their enn and sigil either on paper, candle, or both. If I'm petitining I will use their sigil on a piece of torn paper, torn on all 4 sides to imbue with my own energy with my petition on the other side and burn it to send out my petition. If I am seeking counsel I am usually less formal and call on them by name. This is usually after I've worked with them before and have already established what their energy feels like and are familiar with them.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:01 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
s.connoly book :devilread:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:05 am

Darth Moronius wrote:
s.connoly book :devilread:

I love her books

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Patron Deities?: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: none (yet)
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
She has a wonderful site.