Incense manifestations?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

So I lit a frankincense incense to do my enn chanting to Lord Lucifer. Just a usual day in the life of a noob that doesn’t have an active third eye or any senses yet. Usually the incense burns upward in a straight line or it spreads in its area. But today something super cool happened
The smoke did an unnatural boomerang backwards towards my direction! Like the incense was way across the room and facing opposite of me it’s like impossible without some type of fan or wind :deviljaw:
I feel rather stupid now that I’m writing this *blush* but it was no way a coincidence to spiral so pretty towards my way
Anyone else experience something like this?? :shiftydevil:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

I have had the same thing happen to myself more or less.

But yes there are no such things as coincidences on this path.
Darth Moronius

no photo?
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Sounds awesome!
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have experienced incense smoke manifestations. They are so cool I can never get a camera fast enough, so I just enjoy them in the moment. Sometimes, it is a normal thing that they use to bring my attention to stuff we have been talking about. I have also seen faces in flames, and in signs and on billboards. My Void Imp loves to show himself in patterns like that, in a rust spot or stain, in clouds. :cheekydevil:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

It was definitely awesome indeed!
The amount of smoke pretty spirals were insane I hope I get to see it more often the way you all do :devillove:
And about the photo lol well you see
my room was rather embarrassingly messy lol :ninja: :devilparty:
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Probably too late, but to add my two cents, I have also experienced this with Lord Lucifer. I was working/procrastination at my laptop one night when suddenly I got a faceful of the incense I lit and it wouldn't relent (I was all but suffocating). I moved to the other desk to get out of the smoke but the smoke actually followed me. I was baffled (cue me looking up physics equations to explain the trajectory of smoke - I wish I was kidding). Later realized it was probably Lord Lucifer trying to get me to work on my psychic faculties rather than waste my time but by then, it'd been a few hours and the incense burned out and even when I meditated I couldn't feel anything (was also too tired to focus).
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I had a strange incense manifestation after working with Lord Lucifer. It was not foreboding or creepy just it appeared and stayed in the air then went. Reminds me of a skull type of head.
Attachments
Incense Manifestation.jpg
Incense Manifestation.jpg (101.31 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Belladonna
Patron Deities: Source
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan & The Dark Divine

Sengdroma wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:33 am
I had a strange incense manifestation after working with Lord Lucifer. It was not foreboding or creepy just it appeared and stayed in the air then went. Reminds me of a skull type of head.
WOW!!!! :scareddevil: I see the shape within the smoke and it is absolutely marveling. I definitely can see the Skull you had mentioned. It looks very Phantom-Like! There is definitely some dark energy radiating from the smoke & the mirror itself. What an incredible manifestation <3 Thank you so much for sharing this!!!
I will give your heart a place to rest when all you have has turned and left 🖤

"Remember my name...For one day, I will not..."
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

I've had similar things occur. This could be the direction in which the smoke of the incense is flowing and also the designs the smoke makes. Depending on who I call upon to join me and assist me, and for what type of assistance, I've had some incense burn hotter and faster. Now, some may say it could be the types of incense used and also the brand but I've tried paying attention to factors like this so I can always write stuff down and go back to it to see if there is anything to things and as I mentioned, sometimes it dealt with who I called upon.

I've also had candle flames burn higher when calling upon certain deities.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”