Beginner Questions on the LHP

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Search4DLight

Gaylani wrote:Well I don't want to jump on the bandwagon but was actually thinking the exact same thing while reading these quotes as others...that I have been on the LHP pretty much my whole life without knowing that this is what it represents. Even as a bible thumper for several years it just didn't feel right* to me and my feelings were confirmed when I was harshly openly judged for my belief that someone who grew up with poverty and a lack of knowledge about the savior could still have the opportunity to go to a heaven.

Great thread too :cheekydevil:
Did Jesus himself not say that "It is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdon of Heaven"? It is that very hypocrisy that makes me shun away from "peoples" religion. I want to know the truth, thats all, so I guess I too have been on the LHP without realising it.

I think the problem stems not from the knowledge passed to us in the form of the Bible, Torah, Koran (and many other ways) but peoples interpretation of it and the many ways they decided to keep all the good bits for themselves. After all knowledge is power and therefore keeping it away from the masses means that you can have power over them.

This topic has been on my mind for a long time now and I am happy that I now have an opportunity to ask some questions which were not answered on CH. I will copy and paste from Zarathustras CH topic as I have not received any answers to these, sorry if any are answered elsewhere, i have just discovered this site and have not had a chance to get to know it yet.

- You mention that Lucifer battled God as HE wanted to take free will away from Man. According to Enochian Literature that I have read Lucifer rebelled as he would not prostrate himself before Man. Are you saying that Enochian Scripture is wrong or based on lies in order to indoctrinate Man?

- I may be completely wrong but I do not believe that Angels are fallen. The knowledge passed onto Man through Kokbiel, Azrael etc must have been meant to be passed onto us as otherwise God would not have sent them to Earth. Being perfect and the collection of all consciousness God would have known what would happen by doing so especially as they were HIS creations in the first place. This would also apply to Lucifer as he was the mightiest Angel at one point commanding over the Archangels, the Light he brings must have been created for a reason by God. Is it your opinion that Lucifer was not created by God? Surely if he was, then he could not fight his Creator and if this were the case then why would God simply not de-create? Any wisdom you could share on the Falling would be greatly appreciated. Is it the LHP opinion that God did not know / did not plan for Lucifer to turn against Him?

- Could the whole "War In Heaven" have been made up by leaders wanting to justify and normalise war / recruit etc? ie "If even Heaven goes to war then Man should as well".

- You mention that in its essence Masonry is Luciferian, fact which I completely agree with. It is also well know that they control all of politics, economics, banking, weapons manufactures, military etc. If they worship Lucifer then why is God taking the blame for the wars and atrocities happening in this world when it is Lucifers followers who cause war and manipulate peoples opinions to justify thus?

- For me the world is the way it is because it has to have two opposing forces. "Good v Evil" could be used to describe this but as good and bad are subjective and objective there are only 2 opposing forces call them what you like. Is it not the "balancing" of both these forces that give rise to enlightenment? What is your view on this?

- If LHP involves the perfection of oneself does that mean that rituals such as LBRP are in their essence LHP given how one makes himself the master of his universe?

- Can I use the LHP to get closer to God or would it take me closer to the "Devil"? Does the LHP and the RHP lead to the same location or merely linear opposites?

- I noticed the amount of time and effort you have spent in writing the thread as well as all the warnings you gave throughout. This shows me that you have a considerable consideration / Love for your fellow man rather than just trying to get people to join the club. Is this not a contradiction to someone who works with truly dark beings? Is it possible to be a truly good person and follow the LHP? (Apologies if these are stupid questions)

- Is true enlightenment / Nirvana not just the escape from the "cube" cycle which would explain why some are chosen to come back and some are not? Could True Heaven / Bliss only comes after much work as a drone?

- If not then is the fact that We have the ability to attain Godhood not granted to us by God himself, after all, He is perfect and He made us so why would we have the ability if we were not meant to use it?

- I was fascinated to read of your experience in the Akhashik Records. Who or What defines what goes in and what does not seeing as they would "not know what you had for breakfast"? Are they Gods Records or do they just exist apart from the scales?

- Are Mary and Isis not the same along with all the other names she has been known by? Jesus is Osiris etc, no? If these are all very different beings then have they been around before mankind or are they merely thought forms created by man? Does the collective worship of an old bearded man in the clouds give rise to such a being or is the worship and adoration going to the intended recipient regardless of how one perceives Him to be? Throughout HIStory we see the same deities being worshiped under different names and idiosyncrasies.

- Could all deities just be different facets of the same God? Good / Evil, Dark/ Light both and neither at the same time. Could the only real GOD be a collection of Yaweh, Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, Mary, etc and that it was Man who, through lack of comprehension, broke HIM down into the different facets we see today thus creating deities from all spectrums based on individual and multiple beliefs in order to better understand HIS true magnitude. As man progressed could he have created more icons to worship based on the understanding of the times he lived in?

- If an extra terrestrial calls upon Lucifer, what do they see? A thought-form based on their folklore or the same being as you would see if you were Human? Is he and other Immortals exclusive to homo-sapiens? Could the pyramids and obilisks on the Moon and Mars be indicative of Universal deities worshipped by lesser or greater beings on other planets?

- In your travels, have you ever met any being that exists in physical form in another galaxy? If so what is their view on Good / Evil, God / Lucifer etc?

- What happens with the souls of people who sell them to Satan etc? Do they come out of "cube circulation"? If they "go to Hell" then where do the souls of truly wicked people (who did not sell it) go?

- Hows does one find out if he or she has earned enough respect to get a Demon? Do you just establish a psychic link to a Demon and ask them or does it involve a lot of regression into past lives with your guides?
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Some of these I have to ponder....
. - Can I use the LHP to get closer to God or would it take me closer to the "Devil"? Does the LHP and the RHP lead to the same location or merely linear opposites
In my opinion, no. Once I started atudying Christianity in further detail, I noticed dire discrepancies that I couldn't ignore. It acleaning.
I would substitute "devil" in this case with "truth". And in that respect, yes. I and enlightning your learning believe learning and enlightenment pulls you further from "god". There's just too many discrepancies. You would think if he wanted us to follow, he'd correct any misunderstandings man put out there.
I don't think a path should be paved with ditches, potholes, traps, and angels tripping us up at every turn just to ".test" our worth or how much we are willing to suffer before we break.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Anatel

Is this not a contradiction to someone who works with truly dark beings? Is it possible to be a truly good person and follow the LHP?

Define good? I work with demons. I've never been to a hooker, but I know many RHP preachers who have....

I don't do drugs. I don't fight. I don't hold grudges. I have kids. I go to playgroup once a week, make cupcakes for school functions, help with costumes for plays, dance with a broom pretending it's a microphone while I'm cleaning because it's the only way I can get through the drudgery of cleaning and still be sane...
I have a cat who actually likes my divine family.
They help me with my children. When I'm about to blow a fuse, my queen who is also a mother, will telk me I'm looking at it wrong. She will show me what's really going on , alleviating problems.
My king is gentle and helps my youngest calm down and sleep so I can have peace.
My other king gives me guidance and helps me overcome fears.
Why do they do it? What do I give them?
I have nothing. Money is scarce. My house is small.
I give them respect. Honor. My house is theirs. I never tell them how to behave or what to do.
They just do. And I love them.
But I don't think I'm a "bad" person. And I've known rhp reps who are darker than my demons. Yet they hide behind a cross.
My extended family would think I was "bad". They'd rather me struggle and be miserable than have demons in my family.
Good and bad....it's all subjective imo. Interpretation. Social and religious conditioning.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Anatel

Ok idk what's up with my first post lol stupid phone....
"I believe learning and enlightenment bring you further from "god"
Search4DLight

MagicWand-a wrote:Some of these I have to ponder....
. - Can I use the LHP to get closer to God or would it take me closer to the "Devil"? Does the LHP and the RHP lead to the same location or merely linear opposites
In my opinion, no. Once I started atudying Christianity in further detail, I noticed dire discrepancies that I couldn't ignore. It acleaning.
I would substitute "devil" in this case with "truth". And in that respect, yes. I and enlightning your learning believe learning and enlightenment pulls you further from "god". There's just too many discrepancies. You would think if he wanted us to follow, he'd correct any misunderstandings man put out there.
I don't think a path should be paved with ditches, potholes, traps, and angels tripping us up at every turn just to ".test" our worth or how much we are willing to suffer before we break.
Thank you. This is a very interesting viewpoint. Is the LHP not full of obstacles as well or it is a much easier path to travel?

I also noticed the discrepancies in Christianity but I always put these down to mans ignorance or hunger for control. Maybe my mind has been clouded by the social upbringing i have had but I have trouble accepting (not saying that you are wrong in any way though) that by knowing the truth it will take me away from God. Why would it have to be like that?

I have always had a fascination with Vassago and thought it was a a bit strange that a Presidential Councilor of Shatan could be described as "good natured" just as I had doubts over Angels being "Fallen". My feelings were that everything was jumbled up and that perhaps rather than going one way or another I could take the path down the middle to find God. I can't accept that for me to enter Heaven I will need to be a goody goody and "turn the other cheek" as I see revenge and retribution as a necessity in order to protect oneself. The animal kingdom is full of examples of revenge and retribution (such as the elephants in India who break into villages and purposefully select children to trample on after having one of their own babies killed by the same villagers). Also my research into Kundalini taught me about the necessity of balance in life between not only male and female but also good and bad, light and dark. I now have a fear that for me to be who I am I will have to go down a route that I have avoided in which the journey is what I want but the desired destination is the other way.

Your view does however make sense when I think about how Lucifer is the bringer of Light yet this is seen as a bad thing by the Church. Why would light (which to me means knowledge) be bad? Is Lucifer then a good guy or grey? How could he be Black when he brings light?

So who is "The Devil"? Is it any one being or the ideal of several.

I have a close friend who due to the fact that he is in his first encarnation was chosen to become a Priest of Lucifer as well as part of 2 covens (despite being a man) yet he is one of the nicest and most caring people that I have ever met so that has never made sense to me. Is it your opinion (and that of other LHP practicioners) that Good and Bad are the other way around? Everything is so confused.

I know that I digress somewhat but i am just trying to make sense of things my way. Apologies if I have turned a very clear answer into a jumble of ideas.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Search4DLight wrote:
- I may be completely wrong but I do not believe that Angels are fallen. The knowledge passed onto Man through Kokbiel, Azrael etc must have been meant to be passed onto us as otherwise God would not have sent them to Earth. Being perfect and the collection of all consciousness God would have known what would happen by doing so especially as they were HIS creations in the first place. This would also apply to Lucifer as he was the mightiest Angel at one point commanding over the Archangels, the Light he brings must have been created for a reason by God. Is it your opinion that Lucifer was not created by God? Surely if he was, then he could not fight his Creator and if this were the case then why would God simply not de-create? Any wisdom you could share on the Falling would be greatly appreciated. Is it the LHP opinion that God did not know / did not plan for Lucifer to turn against Him?
Welcome Search4DLight!

I am selecting this question because I have personal experience with asking myself something very similar in 2005.
The scenario was do you, as a Christian believe that God is all powerful or do you believe that Satan, the Devil, is more powerful than God? You either believe that God is All-Powerful or you don't. What God do you believe in?
I answered that question with I believe that God is All-Powerful. And that led to the realization of what your question states. God knew and it was God's plan for the Devil to do all this. If God is all-powerful then no one does anything that God does not want them to do.
And that leads to the next point, if the Devil does only what God wants him to do, why then, in the Book of Revelation, throw his good and faithful servant - the one God used to separate the chaff from the wheat - into the Abyss? How is this the proper reward for doing exactly what God wanted him to do? How did he fall short of the mark? How did he sin - go against the will of God - and deserve to be treated so?
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Anatel

. Thank you. This is a very interesting viewpoint. Is the LHP not full of obstacles as well or it is a much easier path to travel?
Absolutely. No path is without obstacles. But the difference is, I don't feel like I'm having my nose shoved in the proverbial sh*t just for laughs.if I have a question, no matter how "out there" I can get a solid answer, either through talking with my divines, searching or asking . Im not scared into submission. I'm able to find what works for me.
If something happens and it happens to be not so good, I don't feel I'm being punished because I didn't do this or that.
. I also noticed the discrepancies in Christianity but I always put these down to mans ignorance or hunger for control. Maybe my mind has been clouded by the social upbringing i have had but I have trouble accepting (not saying that you are wrong in any way though) that by knowing the truth it will take me away from God. Why would it have to be like that?
Nothing will take you away from your God if you don't want it to. For me personally, I dedicated 30+ years to that God and I ended up a depressed, guilty, scared mess. I don't like living like that. Then when I tried finding answers I was told to shut up, that I was going to piss God off asking so much. Upon doing my own studies, what I found was farcical, whether man made or not.

Btw, at this point I'm not Luciferian- though I don't discount it at some point in future. After I've fully exhausted every single question.... Why? Because because I'm allowed to find out before I commit. And you know something? I dont think Lucifer minds that I'm not blindly going into it. If he knows who I am, that I even exist, he's not harassing me, pushing me or punishing me for not being an avid follower.

It's funny you mention Vassago. I've been thinking about him all day. And Buer. And Foras. I even started a thread asking about Goetic Demons.

Your view does however make sense when I think about how Lucifer is the bringer of Light yet this is seen as a bad thing by the Church. Why would light (which to me means knowledge) be bad? Is Lucifer then a good guy or grey? How could he be Black when he brings light?
I don't believe he's black. I went to churches who preached music Ws bad.
To some religions bacon is evil.
To many homosexuality means you deserve to burn for all eternity...
Anatel

. So who is "The Devil"? Is it any one being or the ideal of several.

I have a close friend who due to the fact that he is in his first encarnation was chosen to become a Priest of Lucifer as well as part of 2 covens (despite being a man) yet he is one of the nicest and most caring people that I have ever met so that has never made sense to me. Is it your opinion (and that of other LHP practicioners) that Good and Bad are the other way around? Everything is so confused.
Personally, I think "the devil" in the Christian context you're asking is simply ignorance. There's nothing more dangerous to me.

No I don't think good and bad are the other way around. Helping the homeless = good . Rape= bad. I think that's common ense.
Your friend is a nice and caring person because in his head he is happy. Satanists do not go around sacrificing babies and murdering all who oppose them.
He probably studies, does his ritual, meditates and has inner balance.
Search4DLight

MagicWand-a wrote:
. So who is "The Devil"? Is it any one being or the ideal of several.

Personally, I think "the devil" in the Christian context you're asking is simply ignorance. There's nothing more dangerous to me.

No I don't think good and bad are the other way around. Helping the homeless = good . Rape= bad. I think that's common ense.
Your friend is a nice and caring person because in his head he is happy. Satanists do not go around sacrificing babies and murdering all who oppose them.
He probably studies, does his ritual, meditates and has inner balance.

Sorry, I don't know how to do multiple quotes so I shall just try and answer some of your questions in here:

What I call God is also called Yaweh, Yud Heh Vah Heh and many other names.

For me God is all powerful but he cannot be stronger or weaker than his counterpart as there has to be balance in life, therefore either God has an equal and opposite or He himself is both Good and Evil and everything else is just a different facet of the whole. Hope that makes sense.

Sorry to have used the terms good and bad, I usually avoid that because as you say good and bad are subjective. What i mean by good is seeing someone in distress and wanting to help them, helping the oppressed, standing up for the weak against injustice etc. What i consider evil is the total disregard for others and a hunger to h and destroy for no reason (something many people in the Vatican are very good at hence the murder of John Paul i days after he said he could end poverty by releasing the funds from the Vaticans bank account). Murder for example is not bad if done in self defense however if its done as a result of greed then I consider it bad / negative. For me some of the practices done by Aleister Crowley are totally evil such as child abuse and what he did to cats. I have no interest in these things and I am glad to discover that being on the LHP does not necessarily entail such actions. I understand his reasons for doing such things were to totally break down social taboos and discover the true will but for me the means don't always justify the end result.

As I mentioned before your interpretation of the Devil as being ignorance is very interesting. It reminded me of a part of the Luciferian Goetia where Satan / Azazel is described as "imagination". It is one of the few so called Satanic books that I have read despite having downloaded hundreds of them. I hope to be able to read more of them in future when I have gotten over my ignorance and fear. Is there any book in particular that you can recommend that is easy to digest by someone like me who still has many preconceptions to overcome?
Search4DLight

guesswho wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:
Welcome Search4DLight!

I am selecting this question because I have personal experience with asking myself something very similar in 2005.
The scenario was do you, as a Christian believe that God is all powerful or do you believe that Satan, the Devil, is more powerful than God? You either believe that God is All-Powerful or you don't. What God do you believe in?
I answered that question with I believe that God is All-Powerful. And that led to the realization of what your question states. God knew and it was God's plan for the Devil to do all this. If God is all-powerful then no one does anything that God does not want them to do.
And that leads to the next point, if the Devil does only what God wants him to do, why then, in the Book of Revelation, throw his good and faithful servant - the one God used to separate the chaff from the wheat - into the Abyss? How is this the proper reward for doing exactly what God wanted him to do? How did he fall short of the mark? How did he sin - go against the will of God - and deserve to be treated so?

I have trouble in believing the same thing but have put it down to the fact that the Bible, the Torah as well as the Koran are all written by man and as such is fallible despite containing a lot of knowledge. Again it brings me to the question of whether or not God is both good and bad, light and dark, male and female and it is down to mans primitive brain not being able to handle such a concept thus creating all the different embodiments of Him under various names.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”