Making money vs. Walking with Lucy

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Zuule

Well.. that may be true. I mainly am with Lucifer
Zuule

For some reason I feel that if I want more financial income in my life then I'd be walking away from Lucufer. Almost like burning a bridge.

I get how odd that sounds.

Rich people say that you have to sacrifice alot to get there, but I dont think that in order to get say over the normal 50 to 60 a year, that that would have to happen?
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I personally don’t think so. And as the other forum members have pointed out you can work with lucifer and other demon lords and ladies in tandem if you have multiple goals in mind. Perhaps explore and delve deep as to why do you have the mindset that seeking financial security means walking away from Lord Lucifer? What is it that sets you into conflict. As I don’t think Lord Lucifer himself personally would stop you from attaining financial security.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Zuule

Well there are bridge burners out there.

But what it would take I thought was so much effort to learn a new skill of sales to make more money without having to labor so much, that it's like the whole "use it or lose it" bullshit.

I also think that I felt a emphasis on losing Lycufer as being bullshit.
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Lord Lucifer is the embodiment of Free Will, of self-empowerment, self-confidence, taking the obstacles that have been placed in your way and turning them into lessons to strengthen yourself. He's not solely about strength and empowerment or masculinity through working out. Sure the gym helps, but take into consideration the story of David and Goliath (I know, a bible reference on a LHP forum) and how size=/=victory. David used tools that he had at his disposal to take down his enemy. He took his knowledge on how to use that tool in order to defeat Goliath, not his physical strength. Also, think further about bodybuilders fighting martial artists. Martial artists are usually the ones who win.

If you want to get into the routine of going to the gym in order to get into shape and further your self-confidence, go ahead. If you want to go to the gym purely to uphold your own personal beliefs of what entails masculinity, take a second to re-evaluate your goals. Why is it that Lord Lucifer is putting a dent in your own masculinity? Is it fragile? Is it built up from a sense of following the status quo and bowing down to the societal standards that are currently in place? Are you unsure of yourself and how you perceive yourself and your own masculinity? Why do you have such a focus on masculinity? Wouldn't it be better to be authentic in your approach and find your own power through your own life rather than living up to external expectations on the display of masculinity?

Masculinity is just a group of societal norms that are a stuffy box of expectations that a society upholds. In the fifties, masculinity was being a breadwinner, of being disconnected from your children. Today masculinity is about being an active and engaging parent (note that these are just generalizations and the study of gender norms goes much deeper).

Lord Lucifer is also deeply in touch with his more feminine aspects as well. The source of his power comes from living within his own truth and within knowing that he has the strength within himself to overcome any obstacle that is presented to him.

Going deeper, why do you have this mindset that working with another demon at the same time that you're working with Lord Lucifer would mean that you are burning a bridge? He's literally all about Free Will. He fell from Heaven because he rebelled against God. He rose up because he found the power within himself in order to build himself up, to take the struggles from his existence and turn them into lessons of empowerment. He can teach you all about external Shadow Work (shadow work dealing with external circumstances and struggles). So many of us here have formed deep connections and relationships with multiple different Demon Lords and Ladies. The only thing that seems to weaken any of our own relationships is time, and our own human lives getting in the way. To combat this, we make a schedule, we work around our human lives and find the balance between the Metaphysical and the physical aspects of our lives.

Sure rich people say that you have to sacrifice a lot to attain their levels of wealth, but you also have to sacrifice the comfortability living within a poverty stricken mindset. Of overcoming being comfortable on a subconscious level of remaining stagnant with your current income. You have to sacrifice your time, dedication, false beliefs, excuses, and anything else that is holding you back. You do not have to sacrifice one relationship for another. That goes against the basic tenant of networking. If every successful person burned every bridge they've built to seek a different working relationship, they wouldn't get to where they are. What sense would that make? You can maintain multiple different relationships with multiple different Demon Lords and Ladies, or even deities without having to sacrifice one for another.

If you're being told that you can only work with this one specific demon, run. That is a giant red flag. Go back to basics and up your wards, shields, etc. Iirc, you mentioned on the discord that you don't cast a circle while evoking or doing ritual work. The circle is there for protection and balance of energies. Without that, you open yourself up to imposters and tricksters who seem benign at first glance but become malicious overtime. And yes, there are multiple beings who have the title Lucifer (lightbringer). There is also THE Lucifer, the being.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Zuule

That was an incredible post aside from the garbage references.

Maybe I'm not really seeking sales as a financial income, I'll have that training though.

I dont know, I get that thee Lucifer wouldnt be talking to anyone of us personally over someone like a world known music whatever.

But I think its all about doing whatever with any motive.
Period.

My parents grilled me with bullshit right vs. Wrong ideologies that

1. They dont follow anyway.
And 2. They only know what THEY know.

Idk.. idiots told me that you cant do more than one thing at a time.
Zuule

I also dont think that having kids is masculine at all.

I see it as the opposite.

That's me though.
Darth Moronius

parents?
how old are you? :scareddevil:
Zuule

Old enough.
Zuule

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:35 am
parents?
how old are you? :scareddevil: