Making money vs. Walking with Lucy

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Granted I don't know you personally, I really don't think you're 'old enough' based on what I've seen you type so far. It doesn't matter if you're 16 or 54 --you can be spiritually, emotionally and mentally immature at any age.

Calling Lucifer 'Lucy', calling your parents 'idiots' (unless they abused you and you're in a process of taking your power back, this just makes you look like a cringy troubled teen), remarking that Conium's references were 'garbage' despite it being a good post (wtf lol), calling things as essential as the concept of balance to be 'cowardly' (this was on discord), your fixation on being some uber-masculine tough guy in a very poor emulation of the natural darkness you perceive in Lucifer.
You're too immature to be working with demons, so if you're really serious about it then prepare to get your ass kicked.

And to your original topic, seriously working with Lucifer can only benefit financial independence. If you've been committed to working with Lucifer for a while then whatever he could be influencing you with is probably going to help with finances too. Though I'm not convinced you are as receptive as you need to be to absorb true messages from the divine.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Noctua

And note on the above, there's a reason I am pointing these things out. Some people see when I say things like this as being 'needlessly blunt' and aren't even willing to consider it a little deeper. Like I prefaced before, I don't know you personally, but you have got to be self-aware and assess if that is really what you want to be and if you are invested in growth. You don't seem content with where you are at, so I have to believe you're ready for criticism of your current ideas.

When walking with demons, you will quickly realize that you're going to have to take a lot of shit to get to where you want to be. It isn't often enough discussed. I think you have an idea of that with some comments you've made, but with others your approach is burdened by this façade that is probably creating a barrier between you and your actual goals.
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Zuule

Noctua wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:59 pm
Granted I don't know you personally, I really don't think you're 'old enough' based on what I've seen you type so far. It doesn't matter if you're 16 or 54 --you can be spiritually, emotionally and mentally immature at any age.

Calling Lucifer 'Lucy', calling your parents 'idiots' (unless they abused you and you're in a process of taking your power back, this just makes you look like a cringy troubled teen), remarking that Conium's references were 'garbage' despite it being a good post (wtf lol), calling things as essential as the concept of balance to be 'cowardly' (this was on discord), your fixation on being some uber-masculine tough guy in a very poor emulation of the natural darkness you perceive in Lucifer.
You're too immature to be working with demons, so if you're really serious about it then prepare to get your ass kicked.

well, saying "Lucy" isnt what I wanted to do, but I have this thing where if I talk about it objectively I somehow lose it? (I really have no idea, this "losing" has been around for as long as I could remember). The boy gar age part was the obvious out of place reference, those people ruin lives. Conium was spot on.

My parents I wasnt calling idiots it was other people. The balance thing was to gut in cheek be cause of offsite references.

And to your original topic, seriously working with Lucifer can only benefit financial independence. If you've been committed to working with Lucifer for a while then whatever he could be influencing you with is probably going to help with finances too. Though I'm not convinced you are as receptive as you need to be to absorb true messages from the divine.
Lately I havent been, but fasting helps to hear Lucifer. I just get tired if doing day in and out fasting.
Zuule

Noctua wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:20 pm
And note on the above, there's a reason I am pointing these things out. Some people see when I say things like this as being 'needlessly blunt' and aren't even willing to consider it a little deeper. Like I prefaced before, I don't know you personally, but you have got to be self-aware and assess if that is really what you want to be and if you are invested in growth. You don't seem content with where you are at, so I have to believe you're ready for criticism of your current ideas.

When walking with demons, you will quickly realize that you're going to have to take a lot of shit to get to where you want to be. It isn't often enough discussed. I think you have an idea of that with some comments you've made, but with others your approach is burdened by this façade that is probably creating a barrier between you and your actual goals.
Go on.

Also what langauge is that below your posts?
Zuule

And I have gotten my ass kicked alot.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Zuule wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:08 pm
Also what langauge is that below your posts?
That would be french.
Google translate could help you with identifying languages, btw.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Zuule

I literally did that not 30 seconds ago.

But is what I said understood now?
Zuule

Noctua wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:20 pm

If you have time can you PM me?
Noctua

I appreciate you clarifying what you have. When you take the time to explain your thinking or reasoning for certain statements it can make a world of difference and you weren't doing a lot of this. Though admittedly I still don't totally understand your situation or the basis behind your mentality due to a lack of information. If you're looking for responses and help then people are going to want to know you're actually receptive to it.

Fasting.. what sort of fasting? Be careful with that. It's hard to say whether it would be helping you to genuinely hear Lucifer or whether it is creating a form of psychosis (something that can happen if you're depriving yourself of food, hydration, sleep). I've fasted and I know it can be beneficial with the right purpose and maintenance, but have seen enough 'iffy' fasting approaches that I'm a skeptic here.

I generally don't have a lot of spare time so it depends on what you want to discuss and if I think it is reasonable to answer, but I see you've PM'd me so will at least take a look.
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Zuule

Well pm me when you could.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”