Making money vs. Walking with Lucy

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Your PM asked me if I could elaborate more on what I was saying in my earlier posts. I cannot because you aren't elaborating well enough on your situation, which means I don't have enough information to form any more responses unless I continue to suppose things about you that may or may not be true.

I'm not interested in having a private conversation so I won't be PMing you, but if others are willing to help you out publicly or privately you're going to have to be more detailed on what is going on with you. Based on what you've said so far there would be a need to know more about how you view yourself as a person, how your upbringing influenced you, what your goals are in life, and how you've come to involve demons in them.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Zuule

I'm not really into putting my info out there, do that wont be necessary.
Zuule

If you change your mind then send a PM because I had a whole dossier I was going to ask..
Darth Moronius

why no ask here? :crazy:
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

My Patron Demon, who I have a lifelong pact with, refuses to give me anything I ask for either easily or directly, especially when it comes to money. When I used to bitch about it He would call me a spoiled princess because He knows how much I dislike princesses, then tell me it’s my fault for my situation and that I brought it on myself through choices I had made in the past. Then He would ask, “ So what are you going to do about it!?!” I hated this response but I thought about it long and hard, and eventually I understood why He responded like this. In my case I had always doubted my ability to do anything right or to ever be successful, or ever amount to anything because that was all I ever heard from anyone and no one ever had any high expectation of me when I was growing up, which led to self doubt and low self esteem, which in turn led to making a lot of bad choices... If my Patron Demon had let me have whatever I want easily without making me struggle, work hard, and sometimes even straight up fight for it I would never learn to have faith in myself, I would never have the self respect that I do now, nor would I have developed the respect for Him or the faith in Him that I have now. What He does do for me is present the right opportunities at the right times, knowledge when I ask or need it, a sense of security knowing I can trust Him, and His protection against the energies that are against me. If your issue is money vs masculinity then it isn’t much different than mine really because if Lucifer goes easy on you then that won’t do much for your sense of masculinity, just like if Belial had given me whatever I wanted because I wined and complained it would have done nothing for my self esteem or self confidence. Demons work in mysterious ways, but always have faith in their wisdom.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I just wanted to add that when the chimney which runs through the center of my house collapsed and insurance wouldn’t cover it... and I had to come up with literally thousands of dollars to demolish the chimney completely, fix the damage, and get a new furnace that would vent out a pipe on the side of the house He took care of me... A check from a very unexpected source for$ 6,400 showed up in my mailbox 2 days after the incident. That time, He did grant me one Demonic Miracle, but only because we really needed heat and it was a true emergency. Demons will always look out for you if you are loyal, honest, and sincere with them.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”