Never summon what you cannot banish? Opinions/ideas?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:38 am
Have to put my 2 cents here. Not that I dissagree, just wanted to elaborate. Some cultures simply refuse to evolve. The consequence being that they get bannished to history books.
That's so if we are talking about the human or similar species cultures capable of being aware of the worth of achieving the state of peace, joy.
But if the subject is about those species created without the ability to see this, than we cannot expect from them to evolve nor they have to.

Basically, it's interesting to notice that even our more "aware" cultures have not to, because there's no "must" law in the universe, but then there would be consequences and they should take it at consideration.
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Nemesis wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:59 am
HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:38 am
Have to put my 2 cents here. Not that I dissagree, just wanted to elaborate. Some cultures simply refuse to evolve. The consequence being that they get bannished to history books.
That's so if we are talking about the human or similar species cultures capable of being aware of the worth of achieving the state of peace, joy.
But if the subject is about those species created without the ability to see this, than we cannot expect from them to evolve nor they have to.

Basically, it's interesting to notice that even our more "aware" cultures have not to, because there's no "must" law in the universe, but then there would be consequences and they should take it at consideration.
Even those incapable of Awareness are expected to evolve over long period of time. Not necessarily to a higher level, but evolve nevertheless, they must, otherwise they face extinction.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:46 am
Even those incapable of Awareness are expected to evolve over long period of time. Not necessarily to a higher level, but evolve nevertheless, they must, otherwise they face extinction.
Probably yes but it's another subject, it's about the physical evolution.

And about the evolution of the spiritual entities at the less aware levels we cannot really judge, as we don't know which laws it follows, in which direction it goes and it's even questionable do such evolution happens at all.
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
Cult

Nemesis wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm
your individual energy signature
What's that and why does it have any bearing on what works and what doesn't?
Don't say 'what makes us unique', don't say 'aura', don't say 'true self', don't say 'our resonances' - give me a practical definition that describes how our 'energy signature' influences the world.

If your method works for you, but not for others, it can be improved.

If a good method works for you, but not for me, the difference between us would be lack of skill. In that case, the only thing that comes between me and results is the process of doing it and getting better at it. The problem would be me, not your method. Your method still objectively works.
Nemesis

Cult wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:14 pm
Nemesis wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm
your individual energy signature
What's that and why does it have any bearing on what works and what doesn't?
Don't say 'what makes us unique', don't say 'aura', don't say 'true self', don't say 'our resonances' - give me a practical definition that describes how our 'energy signature' influences the world.

If your method works for you, but not for others, it can be improved.

If a good method works for you, but not for me, the difference between us would be lack of skill. In that case, the only thing that comes between me and results is the process of doing it and getting better at it. The problem would be me, not your method. Your method still objectively works.
Ok, i am going to give you an example.
My true self is what my spirit is as an individual: the formless, shapeless source made of the spiritual "ingredients" which allow to my physical mind to behave and act on the specific way.
For example - and here i am going to mention the one part of my true spiritual self i discovered through my shadow work as the part of my spirit self really, without my mind projections involved - i am the spirit eager to know more and push the limits.
That's what makes me feel really high in vibration of emotion, what makes me peaceful.
So based at that quality, i know that i should seek the knowledge of others in order to make the perfect spell, but carefully - with just reading about the whole matter from all corners and then picking out the parts which suit to me the most, for which i feel "warm" when considering their influence at my spell.
Further, when i picked them up, i am ready to improvize with them on the way to use them, for example, in the order that seems to me like the most effective one.
So, in the case of healing that person from the chronical illness:
1. Clear my mind from the thoughts as much as i can.
2. Visualizing the success of the spell.
3. Connecting with Marbas as the demon who is the well known master at the field of dealing with diseases through chanting her enn in front of the altar at which i have the hair of the person i want to heal, the photo of that person, Marbases sigil, one black candle and two white, white veil and the mint incense which has the healing and refreshing effect. No circles and no defenses.
4. When feeling her presence, asking her loud (not in myself) for the help i need, and than getting her instructions how to successfuly manage healing technique.
5. Working according to these during the ritual, by puting my hands to that persons photo and visualizing white healing energy which emanates from my intention to heal her, through my palms, to her picture.
6. Finishing the ritual when i feel it worked, and got the positive affirmation from Marbas too.
7. During few hours, even days after the healing ritual, oftenly visualizing that person recovered and happy, peaceful and in well state of health being, with her organism clean and clear from the disease.

So, that's all, and about the success i had i have already spoke to you. :)

You are probably noticing here that i maybe have taken the "ingredients" for my spell from what i have learned about it from the plenty of spiritual, occult and scientific sources, but that i have created my own appearance of the altar, the ritual flow and duration time too, and also improvized a lot.
Based at what else than - my belief!
My belief derived from the knowledge of my true self.

No method without the belief, because without the belief one have about something that - when prepared -can function well, no even the tools for building the method. :idea:
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Cult wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:37 am
If you think demons are gonna be benevolent just because you play nice and trust them wholeheartedly, go back to church. You're not thinking of demons, you're thinking of Jesus.
And when you do go back to church, pay closer attention, because if you made it out of there thinking Jesus is a fluffy cakewalk, you weren't.
satansaspie
Patron Deities: Lord Satan. Duke Bune. Marquis Sabnock. President Marbas.
Your favourite Demon?: All 3 Natural Guardians.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Noctua wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:51 am
Working with demons is not an easy practice, it is a dangerous practice, and there is never any moment you should believe you're out of danger. However, the same does apply to the spiritual realm or anything of an 'unseen' nature; if you don't have control over your ritual space whether by personal means or with aid, then you're quite simply fucked. You've stepped into an unpredictable situation and either you come out of it okay, or you don't.
I'd personally advise that if you're calling upon a demon or spirit or … you will have already gone into this with a clear-cut plan of what you want to happen, and coming from a wisened position to do so. Some practitioners may like to allow the presence to remain until they are ready to leave, but this shouldn't mean the practitioner surrenders complete control to the entity. It is a matter of a task being put into motion, and that motion going until the task is complete. If you are already experienced enough to call upon a demon, you would be able to understand what is happening and whether or not you're moving into a problem scenario with said demon or not. If a genuine problem occurs then you need to be able to end the session as quickly as you were able to commence it. It was you who started it, and it is you who finishes it. If you desire a communion where it is completely up to the demon (or other entity) then you're taking a risk and you should know that.

I don't think anyone should be working with demons until they are ready to accept the worst case scenario. Accepting that, holding that element of sacred fear is a mark of respect. The moment you do away with it entirely it is an underestimation of that entity's power. In my experience, the demon will respect you more when you are both capable of and willing to banish if/when need be. It doesn't mean you are dictating 'them', it means you hold discipline over your magical operation. There is a mindful balance to be reached here.

As to the suggestion that you can call on 'Lord Satan' to help should you be in trouble. No, it doesn't work that way. Don't rely on that unless you have an extensive pact with the Satan in question (because 'satan' is a title, so also be aware of who you are really making that agreement with). You may get a fatherly feel from the satan or any other lordship you work with, but it doesn't mean they are obligated to meet that ideal for you. If you are reverent to them and they truly look fondly upon you for some reason or another, it means they would hold you to personal responsibility or cleaning up your own damn mess. I know there are followings that look upon 'Satan' as the 'dark' version of a protector to pray to. That isn't my belief. If it's yours, good luck.

This veers off the main topic but I think it needs to be stated. There seems to be a misconception with some, that stems of split thinking, which is that if you can effectively and positively work with demons or demonic lords that it must mean they are actually 'good' and have simply been 'villainized' by whatever Abrahamic belief system. To buy into that is missing the point entirely, it's just shoving off responsibility from a 'light' religion onto a 'dark' religion without any change to the framework.
Demons are not love and light for you, no matter how well you are acquainted with them or how much mutual respect has been built. Ideally, you didn't choose this path because it was secure, but rather because it is genuine, it resonates and will help you to grow.

A.

However this my own opinion and my experience:

B.

I believe Satan is also a title and you only make a agreement with one of them (the one with the enn (Tasa Reme Laris Satan - Ave Satanis.) Many spirits can call themselves Satan doesn’t make them Satan.

Any spirit appearing as Satan with his enn is unlikely...

He’s also very protective of me as deep down I am still a child in his eyes due to my fragile x those of whom are unaware of this genetic condition he urges my other brothers and sisters too look it up.

:)devil: :eyerolldevil:

He confirmed Carly Rae Jepsen is also with him.

Ironically this video is about 🐱.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CnGjfxJqf6I

Hail Satan.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”