Never summon what you cannot banish? Opinions/ideas?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nemesis wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:28 am
I am aware it sounds pretty unfamiliar to you (you don't resonate with it) as it sounded the same to me at the beginning.
But then i rethought this matter.
Learned more about the power of the one's belief.
About the stuff like raising cars with bare hands to save someone's life, mirracoulus recoveries and healings, successful manifestations of literary "impossible" stuff, everything created from the simple belief!
From the belief so strong it could move the mountains...
You have to work a lot on that belief and that belief might just be a really overblown ego. An ego like "I'm invincible".
If simple belief were enough, there would be far more people miraculously cured out there.
Even if you belief in yourself and your power, a demon could just waltz in with a belief that he's more powerful than you and that he has to fuck your shit up. And you'd be unable to do anything against it, because you never learned to defend or protect yourself.

Imho, the demons probably don't even bother with people so crazy or full of themselves. Especially since they wouldn't know how to protect themselves.
Who would bother with someone that weak who doesn't have their ego in check and doesn't know about their limitations and just thinks when they snip their fingers they're all powerful.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

Aprophis wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:42 pm
You have to work a lot on that belief and that belief might just be a really overblown ego. An ego like "I'm invincible".
If simple belief were enough, there would be far more people miraculously cured out there.
Even if you belief in yourself and your power, a demon could just waltz in with a belief that he's more powerful than you and that he has to fuck your shit up. And you'd be unable to do anything against it, because you never learned to defend or protect yourself.
Depends of the practitioner.

To be self aware, aware of your shadow and to be balanced with ego is the most important spiritual foundation, from my point of view.
Oversized ego mostly derives from the low self consciousness syndrome what means it's unstabile and changeable.
That's what makes the process of forming true belief really hard, and in my opinion that's what causes shit happen to the practitioner with such mindset.

And i guess that demons like to adjust themselves based at our true self needs, even beliefs...
Derived such belief from the example when more people work with the same demon asking him for a guidance about the same issue, and they give them completely opposite answers, even opposite in an attitude toward the issue.
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nemesis wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 pm
And i guess that demons like to adjust themselves based at our true self needs, even beliefs...
Derived such belief from the example when more people work with the same demon asking him for a guidance about the same issue, and they give them completely opposite answers, even opposite in an attitude toward the issue.
Usually demons are themselves, pure and simple. They tell it like it is and don't necessarily adapt.
Maybe those persons project and perceive based on their belief while the truth is something different.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

Aprophis wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:16 am
Usually demons are themselves, pure and simple. They tell it like it is and don't necessarily adapt.
Maybe those persons project and perceive based on their belief while the truth is something different.
That can be an option too, right.
Projection is a powerful mechanism and oftenly stays unrecognized by person who uses it.

Tho still it doesn't neccessarily need to work like that.
There are mind clearing techniques and everyday's meditations we do to ensure the best spiritual connection with the demon/spirit and work.
Who is experienced and advanced in it, will fail less of course.
And when considering the matter mentioned above, i had taken in consideration only those experienced practitioners.

But again, it's a real challenge to judge about such things and make some general conclusions, as it's hard to know what lies in another person's mind.
Here i am telling for myself too, my post.
These are just my beliefs, pretty stabile but still not 100%.
Spiritual work is long term process as spiritual awakening too. :)
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Lately I stumbled across something interesting. If I really exhaoust myself phisically, my mind is totaly cleared of everything. Practicing is really easy than.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Cult

If you think demons are gonna be benevolent just because you play nice and trust them wholeheartedly, go back to church. You're not thinking of demons, you're thinking of Jesus.
Nemesis

HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:55 am
Lately I stumbled across something interesting. If I really exhaoust myself phisically, my mind is totaly cleared of everything. Practicing is really easy than.
Actually very good tactic!

Physical exhaustion after hard work or training is always good.
Increases the levels of the "joy hormonnes" such as dopamine and serotonine.
Tranquilizes a mind and soul so helps the sleep, deep meditation, mind clearing processes...
It also helps to those more yang energy type of people to waste too much of it on the healthy way, so as the result sit longer, stil and with the mind more calm during the meditations before the rituals, what of course leads to earlier success in the spiritual development.

Once somebody said that the movement and exercise/physical work of any kind is similar vital as the breathing and eating, and i could definitely agree with it.
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Plus it helps me get in shape too (which was baaaadly needed :headbang: )
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Nemesis

Cult wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:37 am
If you think demons are gonna be benevolent just because you play nice and trust them wholeheartedly, go back to church. You're not thinking of demons, you're thinking of Jesus.
From my point of view and personal experience which is far from poor as i am pretty experienced practitioner at LHP so completely aware what feels right or wrong to me (accent here is at "to me") and having successful spiritual work based at that, belief takes the vital role in the spiritual process.
I see the demons as the spirits who adjust themselves to us because they respect our free will and free will generaly, and if they once decided to help us they will really help to us - with the tools made of what we are as true spiritual selves.
Means, they know our true core without the questioning, sometimes even better than we do so they are working with us based on that.

That doesn't mean they are going to carress us all the time.
Their lessons or their answers to our questions could be very shaky and what we call rude, just as gentle and comforting.
I have faced both of these.
And i define the both of these as benevolent for me, came from the benevolent demon, because these were my greatest lessons ever.

And about the last statement of your post...
You cannot say that one is thinking about Jesus not the demons, because you aren't the part of anyone's mind and spirit to be sure how they think.
By saying that, you are actually saying that you are the one who would think about Jesus if you were the person with such beliefs, and that's the reason why you are seeing that person like that. ;)
Cult

Nemesis wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:22 am
And about the last statement of your post...
You cannot say that one is thinking about Jesus not the demons, because you aren't the part of anyone's mind and spirit to be sure how they think.
By saying that, you are actually saying that you are the one who would think about Jesus if you were the person with such beliefs, and that's the reason why you are seeing that person like that. ;)
I was making something we call a 'joke', but it's flattering that you took the time to read into my psyche so deeply.

Belief is not important in any way shape or form. All these 'impossible' things can be done without belief.

There are generally two reasons people like to convince themselves that demons will respond in kind if you treat them with love and trust.

1. They come from an Abrahamic background and transfer the idea that god is love to every metaphysical entity out there to make the transition easier. This is usually the case with New Age positivity love and light people that go from worshipping Jesus to worshipping Gandhi or some shit. That's the type I was poking fun at with my joke.

2. They're just too lazy to actually learn proper evocation and protection methods.

Demons aren't set out to ruin your life at any cost, but they're not particularly invested in your well being or your 'growth' either. If you could wish their danger away, the Solomonic methods wouldn't exist.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”