Workin on Clairsentience w/ Spirit Companions.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

JasmineVoyles
Patron Deities: none yet, still a noob
Your favourite Demon?: haven't yet, still learning before i take the plunge
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Okay so basically, I read the PDF file for "Exercises for Spirit Communication" and I believe that I am more Clairsentient than anything because I can feel when my companions are next to me but I was just wondering if anyone could give me more ideas on how to work on this. I have asked for one companion to touch my hands and my shoulder. I felt that it feels like a warm tingling sensation but beyond that, I am not sure what to do. I need suggestions I am not a very creative person lolol
Also, I am pretty sure he has tried to talk but every time it just sounds like a ringing in my ear or my ear does this other weird thing I can't really describe via text. Does that happen to anybody else?
I have no fancy quotes so here are some of my fav Drake and Josh gifs

Image Image Image
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

JasmineVoyles wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 pm
Okay so basically, I read the PDF file for "Exercises for Spirit Communication" and I believe that I am more Clairsentient than anything because I can feel when my companions are next to me but I was just wondering if anyone could give me more ideas on how to work on this. I have asked for one companion to touch my hands and my shoulder. I felt that it feels like a warm tingling sensation but beyond that, I am not sure what to do. I need suggestions I am not a very creative person lolol
Also, I am pretty sure he has tried to talk but every time it just sounds like a ringing in my ear or my ear does this other weird thing I can't really describe via text. Does that happen to anybody else?
The ringing in your ears is normal,kind of like.. a silence..but a very loud silence? Someone on here once described it as almost like a ringing chirp like crickets--but i know what youre talking about.

The pdf is a good starting point,but make sure you do your basics first.. do a grounding exercise first to rid yourself of negative energy and kind of wipe your slate clean,almost like resetting your ph balance but spiritually..for me,after i zero myself out,i am more receptive to my companion.

Also,the other pdf with the exercise to bring yourself closer to your companion's vibration does help with this is well. Depending on your comfort level..have you thought about trying to work with your companion in the astral plane? I have trouble astral projecting,but if i ask my companion to pull me out of my body,they have helped me project..granted its not an innate strong skill for me, in the astral all my senses are much stronger when im there. Maybe it could help you too.

Something else i have learned from my companion is that where they touch me has meaning. When i first was visited by my companion i would ask them for guidance and help on connecting with them. For a good bit i would always be abnormally thirsty while trying to communicate with my companion in meditation or deeper excercises i was trying. Turns out,my throat chakra was having issues..which is the chakra for hearing and communicating. Also the first time my companion pulled me into the astral plane,i was awake at the time,watching them. I seen them as a bright red spiritual looking ribbon that kept floating circles around my head,and somehow eventually they pulled me astral. Turns out,i project best through my crown chakra somehow,and my crown stays open more than average for some reason. When you ask for help,take note of where youre being touched..usually they may be guiding you to the chakra best suited to help you with what your asking.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

A neat trick to more easily “sense” your companions/spirits etc touching you is if you notice they always touch you in the same place. For example, one of mine always touches me on the shoulder so I, a not-very-clairsentient person, has learned to sense this one this way. Maybe you can ask yours to always “announce” themselves by touching your arm when they are around or something like that.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Gauche

JasmineVoyles wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 pm
I didnt say this earlier because i had not tried it until just a few minutes ago while i was soaking in a bath of essential oils,but i thought this may help after having results just now.

I feel like one of the biggest issues of developing skills working directly with your companion is learning to match their vibrations with your own. I have consulted with my own companion and i do come up with my own exercises to bring our bond closer similar to team building. The pdfs are wonderful resources,but i feel like i have been having better than expected results by creating my own exercises,inviting my companion to join me,explain it to them,and have them do it with me.

I started a few weeks back asking my companion to do shielding and grounding exercises with me with the thoughts that if we worked in the same manner it would bring us closer to being in synch,and it did help.

Fast forward to earlier, today,i was thinking of how to take it to the next level..so what i did this time.. i created my own guided meditation and guided sheilding exercise. My thinking was if i recorded myself guiding the exercise, listening to my own voice guiding me through would help,and i had asked my companion to do it with me. I think we were able to match vibrations easier because we were both working in the same way towards the same goal under my own guidance that i can understand and it didnt give me that slight anxious feeling of trying to feel an energy not mine and matching it..

Of course as my own abilities improve i will alter it,but my point is..i think you could have great results by recording your own voice with your own guiding instructions with the exercises to hone the particular ability you want to heighten. Even if you dont create the exercises yourself,just the recording guide yourself could help your focus because you dont have to remember the excercises..just do as youre instructed.

Also,if any of the priestess read this, i am absolutely in love with the idea of guided exercises. I love the pdfs, but i feel like a guided exercise of grounding or sheilding would be lovely! Even the basics are wonderful. I learn from different understandings of the same concepts ^_^ hint hint 😁
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Well I'll toss me two cents in on this.

Since I am better at feeling things (clairesentience) what I started doing was feeling out emotions or what they were trying to say. At first it was pretty weird at first but after awhile I just learned to trust myself in what was being said.

I am still working on hearing, either audiobly or telepathically. I have had to learn what I am strong in and focus on using that as a foundation to grow from.
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

This topic is just I needed! I was going to make a topic with the same question until I found this. I also feel like Clairsentience is one of my strongest abilities too, its just i needed more ideas to develop this ability. :devilclap:
Gauche

I've been toying around with a new way to try and tune myself better with my companions and i made this exercise for myself.

In simplest terms, i imagine i am candle wax inside of a glass jar. The color of the candle will be whichever color i assosciate with the specific companion that i'm trying to connect with.

I imagine them as the flame of the candle,the deeper focused i become,the more the flame melts the wax. I see the solid wax as my insecurities, my 'false darkness',my stress--everything that needs to burn away to allow our connection to flow freely. The liquid wax i see as their energy and my own are intertwining and bonding. By the time the flame melts the candle..i feel im far more connected than other things i have tried. Typically if i ask my companion to join me and connect with my mind during meditation for this excercise..they tend to let me smell scents that they like as if its a "scented candle".

Of course before i begin a new excercise i explain to them what i want to accomplish..but i can surely say this has helped me to be able to better feel their energies are a unique level.

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Hi! So this is actually something I can help with too!
So I have this method I call The Game.
It's a way of building up clairsentience and claircognizance to any other sense. It's meant to be a way for you to grow. I usually recommend working with someone that you know can sense or is able to confirm things, etc. Just to keep a good basis.

The Game revolves around working with your companions. You sit somewhere within a room and you ask them to manifest somewhere in that room. In some form. Whether it is a word that pops up close to where they are standing (ie: they are in the corner and you hear lamp, they are standing in a corner that has a lamp nearby). It can also be energy or an impression. It's en exercise on flexing your sensing abilties. You can do this by also working with your energy or aura to create like a echo location.

The other way that The Game can be used is between two friends or a group. If these are trusted people, then what you do is you work with one another's companions. Say I work with person A. I send over one of my companions and they then use their senses to tell me about what they percieve and pick up. This way, you know your companion at least enough that you can confirm or deny. It's a strengthening game, but companions love it too because they can help you push your working on your senses as well as in sometimes, I've been taught or given new information I didn't know and confirmed it later on with a method that I've for sure used to discern.

It can be fun, but try not to do it for long periods because it is exhausting.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”