Have you ever encountered Pazuzu ?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Anucifer
Patron Deities: Lucifer

Hello there, So yesterday when i saw a statue of Pazuzu online i started to think about him/her/it.

i couldn't stop thinking about Pazuzu until i felt some energy surrounding me and it was heavy, that's when things got very interesting.

Everything got very euphoric and i felt like i was sort of losing control and made random noise no words or anything, i couldn't type properly and i was very clumsy with what i did
i felt very very weird and a little angry i would say but nothing too bad but after a while it got worse and worse and my pulse started to beat faster.

i then said Pazuzu if i somehow invited you to my space it was not my intent, things got very overwhelming as i felt more and more angry.
i went and fired up some sage in my room and asked my Baneward (servitor for protection) to help me out.
it slowly stopped, but then it came back very fast and left fast again.

idk if this was Pazuzu or what, anyone else had any experience with this Demon ?
Calin

Anucifer wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:25 am
Hello there, So yesterday when i saw a statue of Pazuzu online i started to think about him/her/it.

i couldn't stop thinking about Pazuzu until i felt some energy surrounding me and it was heavy, that's when things got very interesting.

Everything got very euphoric and i felt like i was sort of losing control and made random noise no words or anything, i couldn't type properly and i was very clumsy with what i did
i felt very very weird and a little angry i would say but nothing too bad but after a while it got worse and worse and my pulse started to beat faster.

i then said Pazuzu if i somehow invited you to my space it was not my intent, things got very overwhelming as i felt more and more angry.
i went and fired up some sage in my room and asked my Baneward (servitor for protection) to help me out.
it slowly stopped, but then it came back very fast and left fast again.

idk if this was Pazuzu or what, anyone else had any experience with this Demon ?
It sounds very similar to the energy I have experienced with Pazuzu, although I haven't felt anger, I have felt pretty awesome and alpha after a session with him. Best thing to do when a spirit rocks up unannounced is not to panic, relax, and talk to it. Pazuzu is awesome in my book. He definitely comes on very strong, and definitely euphoric and thick in energy. He does call to people and rock up when he wants to. My suggestion - follow the rabbit hole, grab that statue, pick up a copy of Baal Kadamon's e-book for a couple of bucks and get to know him. He is a super powerful ally to have in your corner, and can teach a lot about protection magic and vampirism amongst other things.
Anucifer

thank you for your answer! perhaps i should get the statue. i did like the feeling at first but i started to get weird out of my control and it's something i was not comfortable with, but at the end i have a very friendly emotion back to him like all is okay. I'll look in to it for sure. the only thing i worried was being possessed when i do not agree to it nor have tried to get in contact with Pazuzu. but ever since that encounter i sometimes imagine the same thing i imagined during the encounter which is a statue of Pazuzu that is in the middle reaching all the way to the roof being very big. at first that frightened me but now it's like.. "lol why i'm scared?"
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Pazuzu is quite a potent presence and when it comes to beings like this, the kind of intense and overpowering experience you had works into how it is advisable for people to know what they are getting into when they call on a demon, why it is important to work on one's control and command of influence especially in this arena. I think in a community like this it can be easily overlooked how influential and even potentially dangerous such entities can be, along with the unique responsibility we carry in choosing to invite them into our lives, since we're here due to resonating with or being called onto the 'darker' of paths.

Awareness and respect for the impact they can have is essential in developing a relationship with them or even just invoking them for a short time. And what I am getting at, is that I think your encounter was giving you a taste of what Pazuzu is capable of for the reason of testing what you're ready to be handling and if you're prepared to assert necessary boundaries for yourself, but also if you're prepared to surrender where necessary to learn from said entity.
In fact I do feel from my own explorations of Pazuzu that he is one by nature which will call up lessons which relate to identity, to who you are and so what you yourself are capable of or again, ready for...it is a very direct manifestation in his particular regard. Knowing this, knowing what you sensed and experienced with him in that brief time, is what would dictate some of the meaning behind pursuing this further.

Pazuzu is incredible, and I believe that you should get the statue if it has remained on your mind at all. The fact he came to you is very telling, as these beings don't simply reach out to or impact anyone who perceives of them or connects with something in their image. I think you will find him to persist at getting your attention and it will be the beginning of a very interesting journey.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Anucifer

Thx, ill look in to Pazuzu hopefully. i'll speak with my fellow demonolators and hear what they have to say as well.
Calin

Noctua wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:21 pm
Pazuzu is quite a potent presence and when it comes to beings like this, the kind of intense and overpowering experience you had works into how it is advisable for people to know what they are getting into when they call on a demon, why it is important to work on one's control and command of influence especially in this arena. I think in a community like this it can be easily overlooked how influential and even potentially dangerous such entities can be, along with the unique responsibility we carry in choosing to invite them into our lives, since we're here due to resonating with or being called onto the 'darker' of paths.

Awareness and respect for the impact they can have is essential in developing a relationship with them or even just invoking them for a short time. And what I am getting at, is that I think your encounter was giving you a taste of what Pazuzu is capable of for the reason of testing what you're ready to be handling and if you're prepared to assert necessary boundaries for yourself, but also if you're prepared to surrender where necessary to learn from said entity.
In fact I do feel from my own explorations of Pazuzu that he is one by nature which will call up lessons which relate to identity, to who you are and so what you yourself are capable of or again, ready for...it is a very direct manifestation in his particular regard. Knowing this, knowing what you sensed and experienced with him in that brief time, is what would dictate some of the meaning behind pursuing this further.

Pazuzu is incredible, and I believe that you should get the statue if it has remained on your mind at all. The fact he came to you is very telling, as these beings don't simply reach out to or impact anyone who perceives of them or connects with something in their image. I think you will find him to persist at getting your attention and it will be the beginning of a very interesting journey.
Well said. Funnily enough, Pazuzu has been is working with me of late as a guardian to enable me to work in possession with other spirits, as I found in the last few months the need as you say Noc, '...to surrender where necessary to learn'. Not that I have had issues to date, but I was advised to call on him for this purpose, so I did. Further to my original post I should note a nice syncronicity with the OP that my initial draw to Pazuzu was also finding myself suddenly and compulsively searching for a statue of him - which I of course picked up.

He is brilliant at clearing your aura and chakras of any parisite/sludge attachments and similar negative energy, which if you play on the darker side of the fence over time you are going to pick up some whether you like it or not. Pazuzu definitely has the ability to do harm, indeed he is a soul and energy eater, which is why he is so feared by other spirits, but you would have to disrespect him for him to turn on you.
Anucifer

Calin wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:40 pm
Noctua wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:21 pm

Well said. Funnily enough, Pazuzu has been is working with me of late as a guardian to enable me to work in possession with other spirits, as I found in the last few months the need as you say Noc, '...to surrender where necessary to learn'. Not that I have had issues to date, but I was advised to call on him for this purpose, so I did. Further to my original post I should note a nice syncronicity with the OP that my initial draw to Pazuzu was also finding myself suddenly and compulsively searching for a statue of him - which I of course picked up.

He is brilliant at clearing your aura and chakras of any parisite/sludge attachments and similar negative energy, which if you play on the darker side of the fence over time you are going to pick up some whether you like it or not. Pazuzu definitely has the ability to do harm, indeed he is a soul and energy eater, which is why he is so feared by other spirits, but you would have to disrespect him for him to turn on you.

I read that Pazuzu attacks those whom he protects, not sure how to feel about that but and i for sure would not want to work with a spirit that attacks me. is this even true ?
Calin

Anucifer wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:11 pm

I read that Pazuzu attacks those whom he protects, not sure how to feel about that but and i for sure would not want to work with a spirit that attacks me. is this even true ?
Like any spirit, if you disrespect them or don't follow through on something you agreed to do, then sure they potentially might strike back. If you are worried about this, then think through carefully before you commit to something. Demons rarely attack without reason. Goetic demons are just as likely to strike back if you piss them off. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, you need to carefully think about why you want to work with them and how you intend to do so before invoking them. Be sure of what you are offering and follow through on any commitments made. People need to really understand what they are getting themselves into when working with any pantheon of demons. They are not pets. They are powerful spirits. They are wonderful, but you need to be very sincere and respectful in your engagements with them.
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Ohhhhh I have never encountered Pazuzu, but he showed in my sister's dream. It was a calling and I was excited for her, but my sister did not respond to the call (she got "too grounded" and could not find the commitment).
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Well he’s my Patron so I guess I should chime in if you’re still interested.

All this is personal gnosis. What I have personally researched and experienced.

I called out to him consciously about five years back, but I feel he’s been guiding me and checking in on me a lot longer than that.

I had an obstacle I just couldn’t seem to conquer, I prayed to him about it and I succeeded.
I have called out to him many times, he has always listened and responded.

I cannot speak for anyone else. To me has been like a father. He watches over me and has cared for me through the years.

He loves children. He hates their abusers and can be likened to a combination of both an Arresting Officer and Chief Prison Warden of Hell. He is an Exorcist himself and can force troublemakers back into the punishment pits.

Hope some or all of this helps.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”