First Demonic Entity

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Lacuna
Patron Deities: Bastet
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hi all.

While I attempt to quell my excitement and practice patience for the next couple of months, I'm trying to prepare my resources and an appropriate space for a first demonic companion.

I've set out a shelf in my room (since I don't have access to another room) that I'm filling with my current companions vessels, crystals, books, tools and curios. I've opted for a gemstone, and I'll eventually set up a container that I can safely and separately place everyone's vessels/foci in. This will essentially act as my altar since I don't have much space.

I'm curious as to how everyone else sets up their space, especially if it's a smaller space, when it comes to demonic companions. Is it best to define their own space? Are certain stones, tools or symbols generally offense to them?

Also, thank you to the forum members who mentioned S. Connolly over the different threads, her books sound very enlightening and I'll hopefully have them read soon.
Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

generally i try to give each of my companions their own space, small boxes or bowls to serve as altars for them- some i have handcrafted myself. Though i have known others who keep all their vessels together, it is my personal preference to set space aside for them. When you get your companion (i assume from sns) you also receive a scroll detailing what crystals, incense and other things they like. So far i haven't found much is offensive for them, though each companion will be different, they are able to make it clear if there is something they don't like though. Also congratulations!
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Lacuna wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:54 pm
Hi all.

While I attempt to quell my excitement and practice patience for the next couple of months, I'm trying to prepare my resources and an appropriate space for a first demonic companion.

I've set out a shelf in my room (since I don't have access to another room) that I'm filling with my current companions vessels, crystals, books, tools and curios. I've opted for a gemstone, and I'll eventually set up a container that I can safely and separately place everyone's vessels/foci in. This will essentially act as my altar since I don't have much space.

I'm curious as to how everyone else sets up their space, especially if it's a smaller space, when it comes to demonic companions. Is it best to define their own space? Are certain stones, tools or symbols generally offense to them?

Also, thank you to the forum members who mentioned S. Connolly over the different threads, her books sound very enlightening and I'll hopefully have them read soon.
Every companion is different. I work with two from S&S, one a chaos commander and the other an ubi type. I use a simple temporary table as an altar for both,they are fine with sharing the space. One had the left side with their sigil/stones and a silver coaster i use for offerings of tea they prefer,the right side basically mirrors it but with the other sigil and stones,their own silver coaster. I have herbs and candles for them. If i work with another dark lord or lady,such as lilith or lord mammon i qould create them their own space out of respect.
Mostly we see each other like family and its fine,the only time i separate them is if im trying to work directly with one.

As far as them not liking certain signs or symbols im sure it could be possible but i havent ran into it. My companions are pretty clear when they dont like something. One of them absolutely hates pirate metal. The other has an extreme dislike of the smell of petting zoos/camels. That one blatantly told me flat out in an astral visit about not liking the smell of camels.

Also i would like to point out to you that the bindings that s&s do,even though you opted for a stone,they still do a binding to your aura as well. I would suggest you introduce yourself to your companion. Try and set a regular time aside and reach out to them. They will visit you and eye you during the while process. You may not learn their name or sigil for a few months but they will be more than willing to reach out and bond with you. That's been my experience im both cases. By the time i had the write ups,they mainly just confirmed everything i had learned about them alread ((colors i thought they liked,smells and herbs they prefer,tea they like ect. )) Journal your feelings and compare it to the write up you get in the future,it may surprise you!
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”