Working with Buer

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Chrollo

I hope this is a good place for this. Somehow product testimonials didn't fit since this technically wasn't a testimonial from a working. I still owe Velca a review as well as the other workings and customs I've received. I'll get to it as time permits. I wanted to write about my experience with Buer and to give a public thank you.

A little about me first to hopefully lend some weight behind my experience. I'm what you would call an open skeptic. I like reproducible results, real world markers it is just the way my brain is hardwired. Unfortunately, in the spiritual you don't always get these and at times that has made this a hard road for me. Fortunately, I've witnessed and experienced enough to know there is more. That still doesn't stop me from being a bit hard headed at times. Sometimes I feel like I would literally need to be slapped upside the head to get a message.

About a month ago now, I guess, I started to get some stomach pains and nausea. Nothing severe just constant and annoying. I was still able to function fairly normally. Usually I shake things off pretty quick but this kept persisting and was now a good week + in and I was beginning to get a little concerned. If it kept up I'd be heading to the doctors. Thing is , around this time I had this nagging feeling telling me to call on Buer. Me being me of course I didn't listen. Why would I waste time on a simple upset stomach.... it wouldn't work...and such thoughts ran through my head.

Finally, I have no idea why I gave in and reached out to Buer on a Saturday late afternoon. I have no visuals or grand experiences here. I simply plead my case and and asked what he wanted in return. The first impression I got was odd.... but hey whatever.. I went with it. I also promised to do this.

From after a week or so of consistent pain and discomfort within the next ten minutes my symptoms which had shown no signs of letting up began to subside to about half and within the hour they were completely gone. I felt like new.

That was just too coincidental for me. Had I reached out and two days later I felt better I probably would have been like yeah maybe I don't know... maybe it ran its course... I'd probably not even be writing anything because anyone on the fence would not be swayed by an extra two day recovery time. But 1 hour and a complete recovery? To me it was nothing short of miraculous.

As always if something is bothering you consult a Doctor but if you get a nagging sensation to contact Buer or another demon I say go for it! It can't hurt. So once again I'd like to thank Buer.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Hi Chrollo and welcome to the forum!

I know exactly what you mean in your approach. It's why I felt the need to work on my ability to Astral Project far before anything else as I needed to prove to myself that what it is that I am practicing, investing my time into is of value and something that I can prove for myself. I am more than content not having others believe in some of my extraordinary experiences for the simple fact of, I experienced it, saw them with my physical/(or technically astral I suppose) eyes.

I feel like it's rather fitting for you to relate and connect to Buer with your approach to things. I would absolutely love to hear more updates on your connection with Buer as time goes on as I feel like it will be magical :devillove:

Thank you so much for sharing!
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Buer is one of my Guardians and I am ever thankful to have him in my life. He helps in my knowledge of herbalism, plants and blending of EO as a witch and a mother. My quest for learning and his willingness to impart wisdom on how to plant out the herb garden, the poison garden and the wellness garden, cottage garden etc have been greatly helped and inspired by him. Even down to him working through my eldest to tell us to plant out in the shape of a pentagram.

:witch:
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”