Ever pick the wrong one?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Heretique wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:42 am
Well my true form self is a fallen angel and yes I was pulled towards them automatically, once I found out about the connection.And certainly you can be drawn towards them, (before determining this though I was not particularly drawn to fallen angels) but it isn’t guaranteed. ( also side note there are many types of fallen angel and not all of us fell from Yahweh but I digress, that is the most common spoken about) and I don’t particularly find that things are so locked in place. While working with crypts doesn’t exactly barr me exclusively from another race, their practices ( and sometimes they themselves) are not exactly popular sometimes and as I said it’s usually a personal preference of the beings I work with. I find in my personal case it usually has to do with how exactly I’m connected to the crypts, which is why there is a reluctance or even antagonistic attitude sometimes. With other Demon Lords though I have not found this to be much of an issue. It is more so among the general demon populace it is an issue at times.
I guess the spirit realms can be as politically varied as the human world lol

It's good to hear that the Demon Lords themselves are generally accepting of everyone.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”