Ever pick the wrong one?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

(Apologies if this would have been better in a different sub section.)

I was wondering, does it ever happen that someone picks the wrong Demon as a companion?

Like, you thought a particular listing was right for you but then your energy/goals/whatever changes and you end up incompatible. Or you jumped in too fast (you just weren't ready) and ended up in over your head.

Could it happen? Has it ever happened to you?

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well with connecting to the demon companions you can get a custom companion if you are concerned that you may not “ jive” well with a certain prebounds, however usually prebounds Can have visits before hand to determine this kind of thing, I think you can also ask sns for this? Though someone else may correct me if I’m wrong.. Also in the demons case if they also don’t feel they are for you then in the case of prebounds at least they can effect things so as to not go with you. Usually people will speak of being called to a certain demon. That being said while not specifically a companion I did rush into something in relation to a demon lord and was in over my head ( could still be said to be) but we are working it out. Mostly I think if what you are saying does happen it is exceptionally rare. Sns do an excellent job of matching companions to us and they are very open to answering any questions you may have if you feel it isn’t a good match. Also if you are wary of that I would recommend sitting with it for a while to decide whether you truly want a being as a companion or not. As this is a ( usually) lifetime thing, I think it is definately something you should be considering and being considerate about before feeling the need to rush into something. That being said I have not heard of this happening for sns demon companions. If hypothetically it were the case then I would be trying to work something out so that we do “ jive” or at least work together.
Leo Sierra

Heretique wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:24 am
Well with connecting to the demon companions you can get a custom companion if you are concerned that you may not “ jive” well with a certain prebounds, however usually prebounds Can have visits before hand to determine this kind of thing, I think you can also ask sns for this? Though someone else may correct me if I’m wrong.. Also in the demons case if they also don’t feel they are for you then in the case of prebounds at least they can effect things so as to not go with you. Usually people will speak of being called to a certain demon. That being said while not specifically a companion I did rush into something in relation to a demon lord and was in over my head ( could still be said to be) but we are working it out. Mostly I think if what you are saying does happen it is exceptionally rare. Sns do an excellent job of matching companions to us and they are very open to answering any questions you may have if you feel it isn’t a good match. Also if you are wary of that I would recommend sitting with it for a while to decide whether you truly want a being as a companion or not. As this is a ( usually) lifetime thing, I think it is definately something you should be considering and being considerate about before feeling the need to rush into something. That being said I have not heard of this happening for sns demon companions. If hypothetically it were the case then I would be trying to work something out so that we do “ jive” or at least work together.
Thanks. So in the case of individuals, they could 'tweak' events and timing to avoid going to the wrong person.

I was also thinking about particular species though too. Like you could pick a species that might be too much for you. I know some Demon species are said to be difficult to work with, could they end up overwhelming you mentally or energetically?
Heretique
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O

usually in the case of companions; the companion can adapt there energies a bit, so if its too much for you, you can ask them to tone it down a bit while you adjust- though if they are a companion i would think the aim would be to get used to their energies somewhat. Like my mutilation demon has some quite heavy energy- and it does take time to adjust and get used to but you do eventually- that's part of the connecting process. In terms of non-companions; i actually work and am connected with inner crypt demons and yes they are dangerous and difficult to work with and get used to- there are warnings there for a reason ( and yes they do overwhelm and toy with you)- they are extremely unsafe and i do not recommend it. However it is different for if it is a companion, also because sns screen and check that they are okay for working with humans too. and if it is a custom companion you can ask about this as well. there are certain species that are more recommended for a beginner, like divinity, noble, lowborn etc but you will do what you will and you don't have to do it that way.
Leo Sierra

Heretique wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:48 pm
usually in the case of companions; the companion can adapt there energies a bit, so if its too much for you, you can ask them to tone it down a bit while you adjust- though if they are a companion i would think the aim would be to get used to their energies somewhat. Like my mutilation demon has some quite heavy energy- and it does take time to adjust and get used to but you do eventually- that's part of the connecting process. In terms of non-companions; i actually work and am connected with inner crypt demons and yes they are dangerous and difficult to work with and get used to- there are warnings there for a reason ( and yes they do overwhelm and toy with you)- they are extremely unsafe and i do not recommend it. However it is different for if it is a companion, also because sns screen and check that they are okay for working with humans too. and if it is a custom companion you can ask about this as well. there are certain species that are more recommended for a beginner, like divinity, noble, lowborn etc but you will do what you will and you don't have to do it that way.
Do you think the type of spiritual essence/energy that the human has affects which kind of Demons they will work best with?
Heretique

I think I it can affect who you are drawn to work with, but everyone’s energy signature is unique anyway. If you are talking demonic dark energy though then yes it probably could. Though I’ve never really had an issue with it. And it can be based on a whole lot of things who you are drawn to work with, I’ve not really come across demons being prejudice to working with certain people though ( except for like a very specific instance- like for example in my experiences there are some demons who don’t like crypts for example, so they don’t specifically want to work with me- but that is more politically based and there personal preference then it is energy signature based.) And yes some demons may not want to work with you or connect on personal preference similar to how humans do, or they may think you are better of working with someone else( which they will indicate) But I’ve not really come across much prejudice against certain energy signatures, demons tend to be a lot more accepting of things. Also this is more largely based off of working with the demonic rather then companionship though and it is just my experiences, others may see it differently.
Heretique

And really you can try working with most demons and see what happens, they will indicate if they think you should be connecting elsewhere, and everyone’s path is unique too. Also for example I’m very connected with fallen angels yet I tend to work better with darker aligned energies, also each demon is unique too, so like just because they are of a certain “race” does not mean they are representative of the whole race, some even reject the culture of their race to go a different path too. There are also demonic hybrids which makes things quite interesting as well.
Leo Sierra

Heretique wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:23 pm
I think I it can affect who you are drawn to work with, but everyone’s energy signature is unique anyway. If you are talking demonic dark energy though then yes it probably could. Though I’ve never really had an issue with it. And it can be based on a whole lot of things who you are drawn to work with, I’ve not really come across demons being prejudice to working with certain people though ( except for like a very specific instance- like for example in my experiences there are some demons who don’t like crypts for example, so they don’t specifically want to work with me- but that is more politically based and there personal preference then it is energy signature based.) And yes some demons may not want to work with you or connect on personal preference similar to how humans do, or they may think you are better of working with someone else( which they will indicate) But I’ve not really come across much prejudice against certain energy signatures, demons tend to be a lot more accepting of things. Also this is more largely based off of working with the demonic rather then companionship though and it is just my experiences, others may see it differently.
That’s very helpful.

I had been wondering if working with one species of being barred you against acceptance by another group. Or if you’re own ‘true form’ species would pull you towards them automatically.
Like someone who was Demonic would have a lifelong fascination with Demons, and an Angel would be pulled towards and love all things Angelic.
Leo Sierra

Heretique wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:28 pm
And really you can try working with most demons and see what happens, they will indicate if they think you should be connecting elsewhere, and everyone’s path is unique too. Also for example I’m very connected with fallen angels yet I tend to work better with darker aligned energies, also each demon is unique too, so like just because they are of a certain “race” does not mean they are representative of the whole race, some even reject the culture of their race to go a different path too. There are also demonic hybrids which makes things quite interesting as well.
I suppose I got the impression from the bible stories that everyone was kind of locked in place after the great rebellion.
I see the Hebrew god as a moderately powerful tyrant/dictator, among many other powers in the universe. Like he could hold off the rebelling Angels attacks and banish them and that would be the end of any friendly relationship.
Heretique

Well my true form self is a fallen angel and yes I was pulled towards them automatically, once I found out about the connection.And certainly you can be drawn towards them, (before determining this though I was not particularly drawn to fallen angels) but it isn’t guaranteed. ( also side note there are many types of fallen angel and not all of us fell from Yahweh but I digress, that is the most common spoken about) and I don’t particularly find that things are so locked in place. While working with crypts doesn’t exactly barr me exclusively from another race, their practices ( and sometimes they themselves) are not exactly popular sometimes and as I said it’s usually a personal preference of the beings I work with. I find in my personal case it usually has to do with how exactly I’m connected to the crypts, which is why there is a reluctance or even antagonistic attitude sometimes. With other Demon Lords though I have not found this to be much of an issue. It is more so among the general demon populace it is an issue at times.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”