A Christian Who Talks to Demons

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Celtic Star wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:58 pm
I feel like Noct means a person can't be neutral/for both sides equally. That a person is going to lean one way or the other, even if its a subtle and slight lean in one of the paths. But I was just passively reading the quotes, so I might be interpreting differently.
Which is exactly why I used the tightrope reference! Because as you go down that rope, you're going to sway a little more one way than the other sometimes. But just because you sway, that doesn't take away you being a tightrope walker. It means you're human. :devillove:
If someone wants to shout at you walking and tell you that you're actually not a tightrope walker, but something else entirely by their personal definition, that is okay.

A wonderful quote for this,
"You can call me he. You can call me she. You can call me Regis & Cathy Lee; I don't care! Just as long as you call me"
You can call me a Christian. You can call me a witch. You can call me a satanist; I don't care! :lol:

I not only don't see the value or point in arguing/discussing categorization as it changes absolutely nothing; but I can appreciate the comical value in a discussion on what it means to actually be considered a christian on a SATANandsuns forum :lol: :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

@Velca I took / read it the same way as you so clarification would be greatly appreciated. I walk the tightrope between the 2 paths as well, yes it sways but it sways both ways gently as I am using my arms out wide to balance and stabilise my journey. Thus the overall journey of the tightrope walker is down the middle.

Believe me it has taken many years to get to this stage. I have jumped in the deep end in both pools but nothing really fitted my soul.

The path I am on, no longer causes stress to my searching, it just feels right. Oooo scary thought is that personal enlightenment ....

I find that the creation stories from over the globe all are roughly the same, only differences are how they have been made to fit in the patriarchy eg male or female in charge or language barriers ~ Mesapotamin with Tiamat's body being ripped apart to create the Universe and her belly as the milky way and her eyes the rivers etc, her fighting horde of children being the first demons battling Marduk etc. then Enki and Enil battling for supremacy of humans and Earth with Enki losing and leaving with is followers to save humanity and warning about the flood as the humans were too noisy for Enil.

In the Sanskrit a similar battle is played out in the chariot sky gods who raged for supremacy with one leaving the battle with followers to save humanity.

Ancient astronaut theory is also very very similar with a different spin on Enki and Enil

Also sounds like Genesis / Garden of Eden / flood as well.

Rainbow serpent in Australia also sounds very familiar.

So to me the grain of truth is between them all. So I walk down the middle.

Any way sorry I went slightly off thread, apologises for that.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Darth Moronius

Velca wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:20 pm

She is! I make it no secret to the entirety of my practices. I really am blessed to have an aunt that is as accepting as she is honestly.
super nice :devilgrin:
your very lucky :crazy:
user4558013

Sengdroma wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:46 pm
@Velca I took / read it the same way as you so clarification would be greatly appreciated. I walk the tightrope between the 2 paths as well, yes it sways but it sways both ways gently as I am using my arms out wide to balance and stabilise my journey. Thus the overall journey of the tightrope walker is down the middle.

Believe me it has taken many years to get to this stage. I have jumped in the deep end in both pools but nothing really fitted my soul.

The path I am on, no longer causes stress to my searching, it just feels right. Oooo scary thought is that personal enlightenment ....

I find that the creation stories from over the globe all are roughly the same, only differences are how they have been made to fit in the patriarchy eg male or female in charge or language barriers ~ Mesapotamin with Tiamat's body being ripped apart to create the Universe and her belly as the milky way and her eyes the rivers etc, her fighting horde of children being the first demons battling Marduk etc. then Enki and Enil battling for supremacy of humans and Earth with Enki losing and leaving with is followers to save humanity and warning about the flood as the humans were too noisy for Enil.

In the Sanskrit a similar battle is played out in the chariot sky gods who raged for supremacy with one leaving the battle with followers to save humanity.

Ancient astronaut theory is also very very similar with a different spin on Enki and Enil

Also sounds like Genesis / Garden of Eden / flood as well.

Rainbow serpent in Australia also sounds very familiar.

So to me the grain of truth is between them all. So I walk down the middle.

Any way sorry I went slightly off thread, apologises for that.
I wanted to respond to both you and Marosey as well!

I love your views and I feel like we are relating big time! :devillove:

I always have believed that the majority of belief systems all had some common root to one another; and it just turning into each individual(s) perception/translation of energies. There are things I take from practices all around the world. I found a deep comfort in being able to be content with defining my own path rather than follow an expectation, or a book of someone else's translation. So when you said
I silently cheered because it's like you're in my head! I love it!

Thank you for sharing your perspective~ I love conversations like this because I feel like you learn so much more about a person in a deeper way this way. It's such a treat!

:devillove:

@Marosey

I was actually out the other day and heard someone talk about how COVID-19 is correlated with 666 and Satan has put this plague on the world :lol:
I don't get bothered by it too much because I think of it this way; A lot of people like the concept of heaven because it gives people something to look forward to. Something to give a sense of hope.

I feel like the concept of hell that has been created and accepted on the flipside of the token is that people need something to blame. When one cannot bear their out fault-comings, when one needs to make sense of the world and logic can't explain it, blame it on Satan and Hell. When situations occur that could potentially breach on ones current belief system and how they perceive it, it's easier to blame another entity than potentially accept that their beliefs may need a bit of editing.
Oooo scary thought is that personal enlightenment ....

And I feel like history has shown time and time again that there needs to be a scape goat. This could spiral into a discussion on the creation of racism, homo/transphobia and so on but I don't think that is quite appropriate for the thread heh. :devillove:

I hope you are doing well friend!

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

The priority of my post was to point out and elucidate the actual history behind balancing Christian and Luciferian concepts, I found it a little unfortunate you didn't detail that in your post at all as it doesn't make it clear if you are aware of the substantial history of syncretism and it won't make anyone else aware by your posting. Your posting doesn't bring nuance to this idea because it is missing this history.
I have also seen Solomonic magic admonished around here before which is an early example of Christianity in league/interaction with/speaking to demons, while the origin of many interactions with demons today relates directly back to that, and frankly I think a healthy respect for this tradition would have lent insight to those who are wondering about the balance between Christianity and working with demons.
Of course in regard to your post as a personal experience and insight of yours I have no criticism.

Where it comes to my commentary on being Christian, what I am saying is that someone leaning more into the Christian religion is not going to be in the practice of seeking their guidance and support from, having sex with, having tea parties with demons. I wasn't commenting on your practices, I was commenting from the stance of your post being helpful for some but very unhelpful to those persons.

I'm talking in practical rather than fluffy terms. I grew up in a household with a Christian witch and on the other side an agnostic/Satanist and I am no stranger to what it means when someone holds faith in Jesus but also acknowledges the power of demons, or equally acknowledges the possibility that both have power in their lives; one can call themselves a Christian but if you're leaning a certain way then the history of syncretism is a more useful guide to understand how to balance that because you will be exposed to more varied perspectives.
I am not here to judge what people believe in, regard themselves as or how they do what they do. For that matter I am speaking as someone who currently interacts with Christian concepts and beliefs in my practice.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user4558013

Hi Noct and thank you for your clarification on your intentions! :devillove: I am going to break the post down for my responses ^_^
The priority of my post was to point out and elucidate the actual history behind balancing Christian and Luciferian concepts, I found it a little unfortunate you didn't detail that in your post at all as it doesn't make it clear if you are aware of the substantial history of syncretism and it won't make anyone else aware by your posting. Your posting doesn't bring nuance to this idea because it is missing this history.
I am not going to apologize for sharing a piece of my story. The purpose of anything I share is to relate it to personal experiences. If you feel like you could do a subject better, might I suggest doing a post and lead by example instead of chastising those who decide to put themselves out there? I see absolutely no value in attempting to invalidate and cut someone else down just because their approach is not fitting for your own personal perspective.
My story doesn't have to resonate with you. Just because it doesn't resonate with you does not mean it is lacking in quite literally anything.

I have also seen Solomonic magic admonished around here before which is an early example of Christianity in league/interaction with/speaking to demons, while the origin of many interactions with demons today relates directly back to that, and frankly I think a healthy respect for this tradition would have lent insight to those who are wondering about the balance between Christianity and working with demons.
Of course in regard to your post as a personal experience and insight of yours I have no criticism.
Might I ask why you don't again, create a discussion piece for this? I guess this part is confusing me greatly as this really has nothing to do with my post at all as I was pretty clear in that my post as not to educate anyone; but to actually relate to others. (Which I accomplished so I will go back to what I said before, just because it doesn't resonate with you; does not mean my post is lacking in quite literally anything.)
Where it comes to my commentary on being Christian, what I am saying is that someone leaning more into the Christian religion is not going to be in the practice of seeking their guidance and support from, having sex with, having tea parties with demons. I wasn't commenting on your practices, I was commenting from the stance of your post being helpful for some but very unhelpful to those persons.
But if those persons are leaning to that degree of Christianity...by logic, they wouldn't be on the forum in the first place so why would I feel the need to be inclusive on something that I personally cannot relate to? When as I have made my intentions abundantly clear in that my goal is to relate to people through personal experiences. Not to put myself on a pedestal of any kind or have others put me there for their spiritual path.
I'm talking in practical rather than fluffy terms. I grew up in a household with a Christian witch and on the other side an agnostic/Satanist and I am no stranger to what it means when someone holds faith in Jesus but also acknowledges the power of demons, or equally acknowledges the possibility that both have power in their lives; one can call themselves a Christian but if you're leaning a certain way then the history of syncretism is a more useful guide to understand how to balance that because you will be exposed to more varied perspectives.
I am not here to judge what people believe in, regard themselves as or how they do what they do. For that matter I am speaking as someone who currently interacts with Christian concepts and beliefs in my practice.
I can't tell if you are trying to imply that my words are fluffy or not. I appreciate you sharing this information as I think it's interesting from a personal standpoint, just how I found other's who shared their story.

I also fail to see how any of this has any relevance towards you implying that I am not a christian. I would like to hope that you sharing a part of your story was just because of the desire to take part in the purpose of the thread and join the rest of us who are doing the same.

While your story is interesting, it doesn't put you in a place where you could ever, absolutely EVER, tell me, or anyone else that they are not what they identify as. A person's story is just that, their story. Your story is no better, no higher of value than anyone else's, so what makes you feel like you are able to not only tell me what I should identify myself as, (with absolutely zero knowledge on my practices) but actually CHASTISE me because you find my "fluffy" content disappointing.

And with that, I will end this post with some more of my unapologetic, christian fluff,

With everything in life, I ask myself, "What is the intention behind what it is that I am doing? What result am I hoping to gain from this?"

Kindly stay in your lane and leave me and my fellow tightrope-walkers alone.

Noctua

Dude, you're being a little aggressive.

I contributed to your post as you started the topic, what I had to say was something I felt relevant to the topic. You can easily disagree with my stance on that, it doesn't take away from your message.
It isn't about what resonates 'with me', the topic is relevant to me, I added to the topic something you hadn't mentioned.
It's cool if you didn't want or intend your post to have educational value, but you're talking about a subject which has a history to it and I think it is worthwhile to at least allude to the history, I merely would have liked to see that in your post. If I took the time to read through and contribute to your thread it means I value the subject. It is contributing to and deepening a topic you're saying you care about.

On 'being inclusive', a lot of people do join this community confused about their beliefs, coming from a strict Christian upbringing or background or faith yet being called by Satanism, I had this in mind and my commentary on how someone 'leans' is something directly relevant to the topic. Your topic could reach those people, it could appeal to those people, and so a contribution of the kind of resources I mentioned is helpful in establishing that there is a lot more to the matter you're discussing that one can get into if they were so compelled.

I didn't imply any specific person's words were fluffy, I'm using practical terms and I am implying it is easy to get offended over nothing when terms used don't immediately sound/look comforting or accepting, leading to misunderstandings like this one you're further propagating.

You've over-simplified some of my statements to seem targeted and dismissive of your beliefs. That wasn't the case.

Never said my story was more valuable. I didn't share much of anything of my story, I shared something I felt was of educational value to those who may actually be struggling with reconciling Christian and Satanic practices.

You're very quick to take personal issue with me just because I have criticisms or come in from a different angle on a topic, you don't have to pretend to care about my clarification on a subject at all when you've already made up your mind. Peace out.
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user4558013

Dude, you're being a little aggressive.
Please do not act like this is a surprise when you have been extremely condescending in your posts towards me. If you're going to slap me in the face, at the very least have the respect of admitting to it after spending two entire posts being passive aggressive towards me, all the while attempting to invalidate my post and cut it down.

I contributed to your post as you started the topic, what I had to say was something I felt relevant to the topic. You can easily disagree with my stance on that, it doesn't take away from your message.
But you actually didn't contribute to my post until the second post. Your entire first post was cutting me down. I ask for clarity because I quite literally tell you that you are coming off in a certain way; and instead of actually saying "Hey no, that was not my intention at all. I am sorry that you feel like I was trying to invalidate your Christianity"

You instead go,
I'm talking in practical rather than fluffy terms.
As well in the same exact post after you were told by two different people on how you were coming off was concerning you said,
I found it a little unfortunate you didn't detail that in your post at all as it doesn't make it clear if you are aware of the substantial history of syncretism and it won't make anyone else aware by your posting. Your posting doesn't bring nuance to this idea because it is missing this history.

All while ALSO bringing up,
Which you have had issues in the past with me and others not giving enough respect to a guy who had extremely questionable practices; But, to top it off, it wasn't just you that had the issue, coincidentally enough the very same person that instantly liked your first post that was extremely cutting, ALSO had the same issue that you mentioned out of the blue. Which also, coincidentally enough, you also would instantly like his posts where they were also attempting to cut me down and invalidate me in past threads. I quite literally can't speak about anything without one of you attempting to cut me down.

You've over-simplified some of my statements to seem targeted and dismissive of your beliefs. That wasn't the case.

Never said my story was more valuable. I didn't share much of anything of my story, I shared something I felt was of educational value to those who may actually be struggling with reconciling Christian and Satanic practices.

You're very quick to take personal issue with me just because I have criticisms or come in from a different angle on a topic, you don't have to pretend to care about my clarification on a subject at all when you've already made up your mind. Peace out.

No darling, I did not over-simplify anything. I took direct quotes from your post and told you exactly how it was coming off. And instead of addressing how it came off directly, you do another extremely passive aggressive post and when I finally just straight up call you out on it, you are now attempting to gaslight me.

You can be educational without being cutting, to put in your post on how my post was "disappointing" and then sharing your views which your views coincidentally are telling me that I am actually not a christian, how my views don't actually make sense and that there is actually no way to do what I do.

There is a very distinct difference in coming to have an actual discussion, and coming to just cut down.
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes such as low self-esteem
Do not insult my intelligence. I am extremely tired of being harassed by you two. I am not going to deal with the passive aggression any further. It's absolutely just CrAzY to me that you can now finally go "Hey I didn't mean that!" when I finally fully reacted to you; but you couldn't have done that before and instead, filled it with more passive aggression.

Funny how that works.

Noctua

When I say 'you're being a little aggressive', I actually feel you were disproportionately aggressive in response to me, telling me to 'stay in my lane' as a way of attempting to shut down my voice entirely when I offered a clarification to you on my intentions with posting in this thread.

How did I 'slap you in the face'??? Everything you are saying is still telling me you took this way more personally than any of it was intended. And I am surprised, because -it was not intended- the way you are taking it. I shouldn't be surprised though, because it is clear you'd respond this way to anyone you feel is 'out to get you' and has the kind of time on their hands to conspire against you. I barely even post on this forum, this was an INTERESTING subject to me and whether or not I was being agreeable this is the reason I posted. If it was boring to me, if I didn't like the subject itself regardless of how I felt about the content, I wouldn't have posted.

No...my entire first post is NOT cutting you down, my entire first post spoke about what I felt was left out as far as the historical aspect of this topic. I don't care for it when a huge, very rich aspect of a subject is entirely missing. If I am guilty of coming across as a snob or being pretentious I will take that, but there was no way I was sitting there trying to obliterate your beliefs. I do not CARE what you believe in, it has nothing to do with me. I am neither supportive nor unsupportive. This is why I attempted to clarify I am talking in practical terms rather than fluff, I simply do not care at all in any way, shape or form what you do with your life. I care about the knowledge being presented, it is entirely impersonal to the point where you are entitled to think I am 'cold' but there's no reason to believe I have it in my mind to actively 'cut you down'.
Which you have had issues in the past with me and others not giving enough respect to a guy who has extremely questionable practices; But, to top it off, it wasn't just you that had the issue, coincidentally enough the very same person that instantly liked your first post that was extremely cutting, ALSO had the same issue that you mentioned out of the blue. Which also, coincidentally enough, you also would instantly like his posts where they were also attempting to cut me down and invalidate me in past threads. I quite literally can't speak about anything without one of you attempting to cut me down.
Even myself and this 'guy', who is Cult, let's not be immature by needlessly bringing people into this and not even bothering to name them at that, have fiery arguments and don't support everything one another says or how one another says it.
While you are insinuating someone else's practices are 'questionable' you should keep in mind that your practices may seem questionable as well. Be aware that if you're going to criticize someone else's practices and beliefs that their criticism of yours is fair game, if your belief and practice are strong then someone having something to criticize you about shouldn't be bothering you so deeply.

It is no 'coincidence' when someone likes another's post, it is an outright declaration that they like it. You're giving me the impression here that if you get a bunch of people liking what you say it is fine, but if one or two people openly like what I say and it has hurt your sensitive soul in some fashion it is a crime.

I do not remember 'instantly liking' the posts of Cult. If I agreed with what he put forward or I thought it was a unique perspective though then I am going to thank him because I like to see different things contributed here, I don't like the same-old mentality being repeated ad nauseam. I often even thank people for comments that starkly challenge the beliefs of others even if I don't personally have an opinion or agree with that opinion, because I like the devil's advocate aspect of discussion.
If a post stirs things up a bit and opens up a discussion to debate then that is fantastic and in an environment which I would think supports knowledge, a little jousting of that nature could be supported. I don't support disrespect any more than the next person does. It seems easy for you to take something as simple as supporting or liking the info in someone's post and twisting it into organized, malicious intent. I have had plenty of people that I am friendly with support posts that I entirely disagree with or even loathe, and I don't decide they are pitted against me based on that.
You have no idea what my thought process was when posting or 'liking' something, and I can't remember half the time what it was either because it wasn't that important.
No darling, I did not over-simplify anything. I took direct quotes from your post and told you exactly how it was coming off. And instead of addressing how it came off directly, you do another extremely passive aggressive post and when I finally just straight up call you out on it, you are now attempting to gaslight me.

You can be educational without being cutting, to put in your post on how my work was "disappointing" and then sharing your views which your views coincidentally are telling me what I am actually not a christian, how my views don't actually make sense and that there is actually no way to do what I do.

There is a very distinct difference in coming to have an actual discussion, and coming to just cut down.
Sure, it is convenient for you to call me a 'gaslighter' because now if I genuinely tell you I didn't mean something the way you took it, you can just say 'there she goes again, gaslighting!'
You are simplifying in presuming my posting was all about you and that by talking about the leanings of Christianity it had anything to do with what one considers themselves. What I was talking about is more complex. It was an objective observation on the distinctions which would make it possible or impossible for someone to straddle principles of both Christianity and Satanism, and an explanation of why this makes the resources I was talking about important for people trying to find what works for them.

No, I didn't come just to cut you down. If I wanted to disparage someone I could do it in a few words.
If it was the inappropriate place to post as I did, if it was a sensitive topic for you, maybe should have been marked as sensitive.
Do not insult my intelligence. I am extremely tired of being harassed by you two. I am not going to deal with the passive aggression any further. It's absolutely just CrAzY to me that you can now finally go "Hey I didn't mean that!" when I finally fully reacted to you; but you couldn't have done that before and instead, filled it with more passive aggression.

Funny how that works.
I have nothing to gain from being 'passive', I say what I mean which is why you're irritated with me in the first place. I don't see what is so crazy about it, you asked what I meant and I explained to you what I was trying to say. I now have to tell you over and over that I didn't mean it offensively because you exhaustively refuse to accept there is not some sort of hatred in me toward you.
I have no personal investment in you as an individual. If we disagree often that just makes things more interesting, I enjoy a debate.

We are on a forum about demons, not a kumbaya everyone-hold-hands and sing-songs retreat as far as I see it. The demons never taught me to suck up to someone just because they are in a position of power. If you feel I am stepping on you, you have every right to retort, but don't expect a 'sorry' if you're going to be tyrannical about it. It's not my job to coddle people who take everything I say the wrong way. If I explain what I actually mean and you get that there was no ill intent, then the offense was perceived rather than real. If you don't believe me, that's your prerogative. It is going to impact you rather than me at the end of the day.

I didn't read everyone's posts in this thread, I read your post because you responded directly to me. If people agree that what I said was concerning, and they are still concerned even after I explained what I meant, they're just going to need to move on because I don't know how else to explain at this point.

You're free to dislike what I've contributed or how I have stated what I have stated, but it seems more like you're attempting to smear me right now based on perceived repeat-offense, which can be explained by the fact we disagree with each other more often than not.
I'm not here to simply be agreeable with everyone in an endless circle-jerk, I care about having a real discussion and I contributed something substantial to your thread. You clearly have a personal problem with me and with anyone who might appreciate my perspective.

I've nothing more to say about this, it is pretty out of hand and far off the topic that I originally had the interest to discuss.
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user4558013

When I say 'you're being a little aggressive', I actually feel you were disproportionately aggressive in response to me, telling me to 'stay in my lane' as a way of attempting to shut down my voice entirely when I offered a clarification to you on my intentions with posting in this thread.
You mean the section where I addressed you saying one cannot consider themselves a christian by your standards? Which is exactly what you did for your first post. I told you exactly what it was that I was potentially misinterpreting and would await for clarification, all for you to continue to be dismissive with an extremely vague comment,
None of which in that entire post addresses anything that I said of how you were coming off as. Do not confuse "practicality" with actually just being insanely disrespectful towards me and my entire post. So following your logic, because your views were coming off as completely dismissive which you were told that is how you were coming off....your justification for this is that you're not posting "fluff". So either you are implying my post is fluff, or you are implying my beliefs are "fluff"
How did I 'slap you in the face'??? Everything you are saying is still telling me you took this way more personally than any of it was intended. And I am surprised, because -it was not intended- the way you are taking it. I shouldn't be surprised though, because it is clear you'd respond this way to anyone you feel is 'out to get you' and has the kind of time on their hands to conspire against you. I barely even post on this forum, this was an INTERESTING subject to me and whether or not I was being agreeable this is the reason I posted. If it was boring to me, if I didn't like the subject itself regardless of how I felt about the content, I wouldn't have posted.
Everything I am saying is telling you that because I quite literally told you how you were coming off as, which I was not alone in this view. I even said actually,

This also feels very dismissal of my beliefs and practices to say that it is not possible to be able to respect and honor both sides. Again, this is where I am sure clarification would be valuable. As this all feels extremely uncomfortable in telling a person what their beliefs are and what is possible in their practices based off of unidentified rules. Clarity from you would be greatly appreciated because I am sure the way that this is being perceived is not your intentions as the way I am currently perceiving this all is quite literally the reason I felt compelled to share and connect with the multitude of people who resonated deeply with my post.

Everything that I have said until this point I have been very clear on. I have directly quoted you, responded and showed you how I am receiving each message and all you could do is say in response,
Wait a minute,
No...my entire first post is NOT cutting you down, my entire first post spoke about what I felt was left out as far as the historical aspect of this topic. I don't care for it when a huge, very rich aspect of a subject is entirely missing. If I am guilty of coming across as a snob or being pretentious I will take that, but there was no way I was sitting there trying to obliterate your beliefs. I do not CARE what you believe in, it has nothing to do with me. I am neither supportive nor unsupportive. This is why I attempted to clarify I am talking in practical terms rather than fluff, I simply do not care at all in any way, shape or form what you do with your life. I care about the knowledge being presented, it is entirely impersonal to the point where you are entitled to think I am 'cold' but there's no reason to believe I have it in my mind to actively 'cut you down'.
The topic was about my beliefs and maneuvering through the world with those beliefs and relating to people. Absolutely nothing in my post talks about the background of either belief system. IN FACT, I quite literally say and I continue to quote,
Now, you can twist the story and have numerous kinds of discussions. There are more ways that one can decipher the bible and the experiences than there are bibles, and there are a lot of printed bibles. But I am not interested in that. What way you choose to break down the bible and it's stories are not my business. I am happy with my translation of it for how it serves me and my life.
So you took a subject that had absolutely no intention, no indication on it being an educational post (because the only history I talk about is my PERSONAL history), which others followed suit sharing their personal history. And from that, you say that you are not only disappointed in the lack of content, but in fact that content is wrong. Your words and actions are not matching up at all. You cannot say your intentions were one way when your actions and words that you post say something else entirely.

Even myself and this 'guy', who is Cult, let's not be immature by needlessly bringing people into this and not even bothering to name them at that, have fiery arguments and don't support everything one another says or how one another says it.
Ah yes, continuing with condescending dismissive behavior and if we go with this facade then it must be true.
It is not 'needless'. I bring him up because that is where the issue stems from. To those who are newer to the community it might be believable but to anyone that has been around, sees the patterns and have seen those patterns for quite some time.
While you are insinuating someone else's practices are 'questionable' you should keep in mind that your practices may seem questionable as well. Be aware that if you're going to criticize someone else's practices and beliefs that their criticism of yours is fair game, if your belief and practice are strong then someone having something to criticize you about shouldn't be bothering you so deeply.
So wait, were your intentions WERE to criticize me or not? again, your words and actions are not matching up with what you are saying your intention was and the defense and justification you used before to dismiss me is now something I must 'keep in mind'.
So either you DID come into my thread where I share a snippet of my story to relate to others to criticize me...or you were actually hoping to participate in the thread and share your story. Which is it? I find it awfully weird and extremely toxic if the only way you can share your views is by dismissing other's point of view.

Sure, it is convenient for you to call me a 'gaslighter' because now if I genuinely tell you I didn't mean something the way you took it, you can just say 'there she goes again, gaslighting!'
You are simplifying in presuming my posting was all about you and that by talking about the leanings of Christianity it had anything to do with what one considers themselves. What I was talking about is more complex. It was an objective observation on the distinctions which would make it possible or impossible for someone to straddle principles of both Christianity and Satanism, and an explanation of why this makes the resources I was talking about important for people trying to find what works for them.
It's convenient for me to say you are gaslighting me because that is quite literally what it is that you are doing. Including this section here LOL. Again, it's absolutely fascinating that it wasn't until I finally reacted after repeatedly saying that I would like clarity on specific things that I directly quoted from you and even gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you probably didn't intend it to be that way....and in your ENTIRE second post, not ONCE could you go "Hey I didn't mean that." "You are right that wasn't my intention" And somehow, after continuing disregarding what I say, I am supposed to take you saying you don't write fluff as a translation for that wasn't what you meant.
No, I didn't come just to cut you down. If I wanted to disparage someone I could do it in a few words.
If it was the inappropriate place to post as I did, if it was a sensitive topic for you, maybe should have been marked as sensitive.[
It has absolutely nothing to do with sensitivity. You came onto a thread which it's entire tone was speaking on a personal level not going deep into discussion of any one belief...you came onto that thread and not only came off extremely dismissive, but in the process of you sharing, it all coincidentally cut my views down. If you actually cared about participating in the discussion, you would have in your very next post speak on your actual intentions instead of more of the same from the first post. Which when I ask for clarity and you respond, I am naturally going to take the details of your response as the clarity you meant.
I now have to tell you over and over that I didn't mean it offensively because you exhaustively refuse to accept there is not some sort of hatred in me toward you.
Yes, you now have to tell me "over and over" something that you never actually addressed until after I finally reacted. It's not about "exhaustively" refusing to accept that there isn't a hatred towards me. It's the level of condescension that each of your post exudes towards me. So now it is my fault that I reacted to you finally. What kind of conclusion is an individual supposed to come to when they ask for clarity on certain things and are only met with more of what they took as condescension the first time? At what point is an individual allowed to have their feelings about what it said and not be met with extreme condescension and pitiful attempts at shaming an individual for having these feelings?
You're free to dislike what I've contributed or how I have stated what I have stated, but it seems more like you're attempting to smear me right now based on perceived repeat-offense, which can be explained by the fact we disagree with each other more often than not.
I'm not here to simply be agreeable with everyone in an endless circle-jerk, I care about having a real discussion and I contributed something substantial to your thread. You clearly have a personal problem with me and with anyone who might appreciate my perspective.

I've nothing more to say about this, it is pretty out of hand and far off the topic that I originally had the interest to discuss.
I am not attempting anything. I am again, taking direct quotes and telling you how it is translating to me. I gave numerous examples of what was bothering me and not one did you directly address until after I reacted finally.

Relating to one another is not an "endless circle-jerk". I am also confused here. If you truly are interested in having a discussion, why are you not reading other people's posts? If you were truly interested in having a discussion, why wouldn't you take the opportunity to address what I brought up and gave you the benefit of the doubt on, give clarity on those specific things and create an actual discussion piece? Because none of what you said in either post came off as a discussion piece. And if you actually cared about what you said being a discussion piece, why would you not make it a point to do what you are doing now and addressing my posts in individual sections?

You came into a thread of someone else's personal spiritual journey and tried to make it up for discussion. And when you take that person's spiritual journey as a discussion piece, you did it in an extremely condescending way and provided absolutely no clarity in that after being asked. Just because you don't see anything wrong with your behavior, doesn't mean your behavior isn't wrong.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a personal problem and everything to do with your behavior in this thread and me finally having enough of it after a continuous pattern of this behavior.

Nothing in my thread had anything to do with being agreeable or not because there was nothing to agree or disagree on. It was all about relating to one another on something that often talked about but many struggle with. You refer to people relating to one another as circle-jerking, you say you "speak practical not fluff" and your own spiritual views are presented in such a way that any other view is not truly possible. And you wonder why I from the very beginning asked for immediately clarity? You wonder why it is so "easy" for me to refer to what you are doing as gaslighting?

No, it's better to just push the narrative that I am the one with the problem.

I am not interested in arguing about true intentions, as obviously no one but you will ever know your true intentions. I did absolutely nothing but directly quote you and use my understanding of the english language to comprehend the message your words are trying to express. You can be as dismissive as you want, but let's not pretend like my very first response to you had anything to do with it being personal when others felt the same. My first response did nothing but inform you how I was processing what you said, asked for clarity and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I am locking my thread as it just feels extremely gross now.

I want to be very clear though I still respect your work, I still have nothing but positive things to say for the work that I paid you for. I even honored the work you did in a previous post because I admire the amount of work you put into your spiritual path and how it's evolved; at least from what an outside perspective can tell from. My problem is in your behavior.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”