Lucifera

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Star wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:14 pm
Hello!
I m also curious if nyone has information on Lucifera?
I saw her ina very strange website, where she is a primordial godness of vampires, and well my curiousity is peaked by this. However, I couldnt find anything on the internet
Since that page you are talking about and the person who made this page and has also a shop offering vampire transformations, let me tell you, that is purely that person's mythology based on their UPG.
So nobody else really shares that and you'd have to go to the source, aka the owner of that page, for more information about that Lucifera.
There he claims she's the firstborn of the creator, Jesus is a blasphemer, she's the goddess of the Elohim, who are gods, amongst them Lucifer and Lilith and more of that......fabricated(?) mythology.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Recently I've been asked about 'Lucifera' privately as well and now know where this comes from. So I'm going to state publicly here, in support to what Apro has recently stated:

Avoid avoid avoid.

Yeah it might be that person's UPG but don't even bother to ask them more about it, don't eat up their garbage. Don't take everything that is presented to you as something worth pursuing just because it sounds cool.

If you want to connect with true immortals associated with vampirism then do the work, don't rely on people who absolutely want to take advantage of you and make that clear in what they are offering and why they are doing it.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

C999 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:10 am
Hi Guys,

I am look at working with Lucifera but there doesn’t seem to be much information about her as most people seem to work with the more popular deities.

Just wondering if anyone knows what her Enn is and sigil and would fantastic to hear other people’s experiences who have worked with her.

Thanks guys!

If you are actually talking about a (debatably) historical Lucifera, rather than something you found on a peculiar corner of the internet, you would be looking at either Diana Lucifera as the sister of Lucifer (allegedly from Italian witchcraft and the Aradia mythology), or at Hekate Phosphoros (and possibly you would Google things like "Hekate Running Maiden", or "Hekate Guide Persephone"). Good luck.
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Luciferia is an ancient cult title of Diana. Although it is a primary title common in stregoneria along with Lucifer (which was likewise common cult title of Apollo at the same time as being a divine spirit associated with the planet Venus in Rome, which makes sense given that prior to his identification with Helios he is closely connected to the twilight and in Roman coins depicted with a star), it does have ancient source.

Believed to be a similar title not unlike Juno being called Lucina as a goddess of light, typically the first light visible at the birth of new life, Diana Luciferia also is generally connected to the light of the moon illuminating the night and stars and as a goddess who is a torch bearer such as she was at Nemi (sadly there are a few modern witches who like to ascribe this Hekate because Diana was identified with Hekate in some respects but that is neither here nor there). There is some speculation that as Lucifero is connected to the light of the morning star, that Luciferia is connected to the evening star.

On a whole, if you are interested in learning more about Luciferia I would just look at source material regarding Diana as a torch bearing goddess.

As we are speaking of a Roman goddess, there are no enns or anything, but there are plenty of hymns to the goddess (or parts of them) that could be utilized as a focus.
Thalam

Aprophis wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:40 pm
Since that page you are talking about and the person who made this page and has also a shop offering vampire transformations, let me tell you, that is purely that person's mythology based on their UPG.
So nobody else really shares that and you'd have to go to the source, aka the owner of that page, for more information about that Lucifera.
There he claims she's the firstborn of the creator, Jesus is a blasphemer, she's the goddess of the Elohim, who are gods, amongst them Lucifer and Lilith and more of that......fabricated(?) mythology.
I used to drink his kool aid. I believed in the things he said though now I wonder where does it all come from? I still have djinn from him but thankfully they all came with “reasonable” stories and abilities.

Vizra

Her name is Diana Luciferia.....she is the infernal empress and part of the core 4 that rules with Lucifer...the core four is Lucifer, Lilith, Diana and Anubis....
Diana is daughter of Lucifer and Lilith....she is known as Naamah(the red woman, the whore that rides the black dragon..etc), also known as bastet and sekhmet....
I took was aware of the name Diana many years ago before starting magick. Think of it like a clue...
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Lycana wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 9:01 pm
Luciferia is an ancient cult title of Diana. Although it is a primary title common in stregoneria along with Lucifer (which was likewise common cult title of Apollo at the same time as being a divine spirit associated with the planet Venus in Rome, which makes sense given that prior to his identification with Helios he is closely connected to the twilight and in Roman coins depicted with a star), it does have ancient source.

Believed to be a similar title not unlike Juno being called Lucina as a goddess of light, typically the first light visible at the birth of new life, Diana Luciferia also is generally connected to the light of the moon illuminating the night and stars and as a goddess who is a torch bearer such as she was at Nemi (sadly there are a few modern witches who like to ascribe this Hekate because Diana was identified with Hekate in some respects but that is neither here nor there). There is some speculation that as Lucifero is connected to the light of the morning star, that Luciferia is connected to the evening star.

On a whole, if you are interested in learning more about Luciferia I would just look at source material regarding Diana as a torch bearing goddess.

As we are speaking of a Roman goddess, there are no enns or anything, but there are plenty of hymns to the goddess (or parts of them) that could be utilized as a focus.
Hey Lycana,

That is some great information. What is your source material? I'm interested in looking into it more. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Vizra wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:29 am
Her name is Diana Luciferia.....she is the infernal empress and part of the core 4 that rules with Lucifer...the core four is Lucifer, Lilith, Diana and Anubis....
Diana is daughter of Lucifer and Lilith....she is known as Naamah(the red woman, the whore that rides the black dragon..etc), also known as bastet and sekhmet....
I took was aware of the name Diana many years ago before starting magick. Think of it like a clue...
Hey Vizra,

That is some great information. What is your source material? I'm interested in looking into it more.

I am a follower of Lilith and have not come across that before.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I don't know a lot about Stregheria, but some friends who do have spoken highly of Raven Grimassi
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

If the vampire site in question is the one I think we're talking about, he has some rather...
Unusual ideas
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”