Lucifera

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

C999

Hi Guys,

I am look at working with Lucifera but there doesn’t seem to be much information about her as most people seem to work with the more popular deities.

Just wondering if anyone knows what her Enn is and sigil and would fantastic to hear other people’s experiences who have worked with her.

Thanks guys!
Darth Moronius

not lucifer?
:??:
C999

Want to be different :D. Everyone works with Lucifer
C999

Everyone’s working with Lucifer thought I’d try something different and work with Lucifera :D
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

As far as I know, Lucifera was a character created back in the 1970's and was in Italian comics. It could just be a cute play on the name Lucifer? I don't know if the creator of the comic or creator of the character based Lucifera off a demon/demoness they knew about or read about or if the character was just created out of imagination? If the creator of the comic based Lucifera after another demon/demoness try doing some research into which demon/demoness Lucifera is based after. Otherwise, I don't know if you can get your hands on the comics or not but, if you can, reading them to find out Lucifera's likes and dislikes may be the only way to know what associations there are for her.

If there is another Lucifera that I don't know of please enlighten me, I'm always open to learning something new.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

If you want to seek communion with a female lucifer/morning star, then perhaps try Venus or Inanna.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
C999

Innana is the same as Astarte and Astaroth?
Darth Moronius

link or book about lucifera?
where you find about lucifera? :devilcomp:
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

C999 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:02 pm
Innana is the same as Astarte and Astaroth?
Maybe, but not necessarily.

Lucifera implies you want to connect with a feminine form of Lucifer and lucifer is a title equating to the morning star, which is usually thought to be Venus in the morning. Whether that is Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte, Astaroth, or (fill in the blank) by name for you is a personal thing.

You should allow yourself to be organically drawn to the presence which is calling to you. And you don't need a sigil or enn to connect, especially with the presence you're inclined toward, but you may come up with one personal to you or be given one by the divine in the process of bonding with that presence.

Use whatever purpose you are gravitating to this divinity as a tool for connection, feel 'her' through that desire, immerse yourself in that feeling of desire and you will find yourself surrounded by the goddess you seek. Then you can decide who it really is to you, and from there it will only be easier to progress with the connection as long as you approach with respect.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Star
Patron Deities: Working with : Lady Venus, Lady Aphrodite and DL Alloces
Your favourite Demon?: All my Sfam <3
Number of Demon Familiars: 34

Hello!
I m also curious if nyone has information on Lucifera?
I saw her ina very strange website, where she is a primordial godness of vampires, and well my curiousity is peaked by this. However, I couldnt find anything on the internet
"Stars can´t shine without darkness"

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”