Introduction to The Call of Lady Lilith

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Satan and Sons Presents....

THE CALL OF LADY LILITH

This is a very special 21 day long Event for those who want to walk with and connect with Lady Lilith.

This is a journey that will not only help you to connect with Lady Lilith but also to learn about yourself and how you connect with her.

Every single connection to a Deity is unique. It is sacred and it is special. On our path of Demonosophy we are open to all paths and believe that all Deities exists. This is why in this space those of all Paths are welcome. This is also why our methods can be adapted for any deity that you wish to work with.

We believe that spirituality is personal and that it is sacred. Your connection with your Gods and Goddesses are going to be unique to you and the most important element of that is that the method works for you.

This is a journey not just teaching you how to work with Lilith but Teaching you how you work with Lilith.

Why you are called to work with her?

What offerings for her resonate with you?

What type of work are you going to do with her?

How do you communicate with her and talk to her?

The guided meditations are designed to take you on a journey to understand your personal connection to Lilith and how you connect with her. They are also designed to show you how to approach her and how to bring a connection with her.

Lady Lilith is an Ancient and Beautiful Goddess and she has touched the lives of many who have walked with her. There will be lots of information on her revealed.

She has wisdom for her journey has not been easy. She has had many experiences and she knows and understands the deep pains of the heart. She is there to guide and there to help those children of darkness, and children of the night who call to her.

Those who are of the Darkness find Safety with Lady Lilith. She is there as a support and guide! We hope that you enjoy these next 21 days and hope that you enjoy the journey of traveling to the Realm of Eternal Night to Connect with the Sublime and Radiant Goddess.

Lady Lilith
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
flywithbats666

I am looking forward to this event.

Those are good questions for me to reflect on later.

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”