Welcome to the Realm of Eternal Night (Opening Ritual)

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

OPENING RITUAL

The Rite of the Vampire

It is a Dark Night, a perfect night for the Dark Journey that awaits you

There is a strange energy in the air

Something beckons you and speaks to you from beyond the shadows

You hear the name Lilith whispers on the wind

You are drawn to her

You are drawn to connect with the great goddess!

This Event will take you on a journey to connect with her and walk in her world

There is a portal to her domain

The Realm of eternal Night

It only opens on a certain night at a certain time..

This is that night

This ritual will open the Portal to Lady Liliths Domain

Complete this ritual to begin your Journey to walk with the Goddess of the Night!

Share your experience and thoughts below~!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

:devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:
This was an amazing ritual meditation!
I haven't worked with Lilith, despite knowing of her for quite some time, being curious about the Qliphoth and listening to the Coven's divinely dark discussions about her. I even missed out on the extremely limited Black Moon magickal a few years back because it just wasn't time. Now, there are just so many synchronicities in this ritual and meditation with what is going on in my life. It's as if she's saying, the time is now.
Thank you Satan and Sons Coven!
:devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I also have a synchronicity. I got married today and Lilith had been wanting to help me with bonding to my partner and then I see all this stuff up! Very exciting!
Thank you!
Bluemoonrabbit
Your favourite Demon?: Abyssal Deep One, Demoness Warlocks, Demon Commanders, Noble Dancers, Solar/Succubus Ladies
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I really enjoyed this opening ritual. It's already given me a lot to think about and look forward to! Thank you dear Ladies! And Lady Lilith!
flywithbats666

I feel very drawn to this meditation in of itself.

It was such a beautiful feeling, being guided towards the mansion. There was no fear, only...a connection waiting to be made, it is like I was seeking out my own kind. Such a release from normally being ruled by logic. Goth aesthetic is my heart and soul.

The ritual room and setup, with the scents of jasmine, blood, roses, etc. put me at ease, quite the aphrodisiac calling. Calling.

I definitely felt a shift of sorts during the transformation, there was work being done to allow me entrance Lilith's sacred space. There aren't any words.

But it is done. And so i leave the mansion, feeling more entwined and connected to the energy and the darkness this event radiates. This is only the beginning.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I feel that I was transformed into something best described as insectoid.
A man-sized praying mantis with some draconic features is probably not a perfect description, but it fits the way that it felt.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Saber wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:59 pm
I also have a synchronicity. I got married today and Lilith had been wanting to help me with bonding to my partner and then I see all this stuff up! Very exciting!
Thank you!
OH MY GODS!!! YOU GOT MARRIED???? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

This brought up such intense emotion and joy.
I sensed my male dragon in the darkened corner and as I watched saw a woman/ myself shrouded in a dark cloak reveal herself from within his being.

Last night I woke and saw black roses in a bed of red. And then one large beautiful black rose resting within red rose petals. I saw myself lying down and a dark grey dragon lay on top and slid within, merging with my form. I could see (his) scales on my skin.
A few hours later I awoke to a male voice calling out my name. He called my name clearly and then I heard it being chanted. This repeated until I responded, got up and went to the downstairs room to see. There I found myself in tiger spirit form though I didn’t recognize myself at first. When the tigress spoke she told me she’d been returned to me. And to never been mean to me. I then popped out of it and found myself resting in my bed.
Lilith feels like such a homecoming and it is a joy to feel others responding the same way. I am filled with quiet joy and gratitude to Lilith, to myself, and for this ritual.
:pumpkin:
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Loved all of this. The darkness. The scent of rose on the air. All very homey and familiar to me. This was a beautiful opening ritual.
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

What a powerful meditation, I felt intense energies during this ritual in my chakra System.
These intense energies made something with my blockades in my rootchakra and Solar Plexus. I felt instincts rising, something free me, supernatural DNA was activated, DNA from my heritage from Baoban Sith Vampires, I became more a creatur of the night.

This last for a while, I thanked Great Goddess Lilith.
She wants me to be powerful, to free myself, being attractive and enjoy lust and pleasure.
She protects me every night when I am alone on the road.

Marag Ama Lilith Rimok Samalo Naamah

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”