Story Meditation

You leave the mansion.

The energies have shifted,

Something is different...

Something has changed...

You are being followed...

You are being watched...

~ Post your experiences and thoughts below ~

The first step towards connecting with any Deity is understanding the reason why you are connecting with that Deity.

Many ask if you they have a calling to work with Lilith, if you feel compelled to ask if you have a calling then it is more than likely you do.

Before you reach out and connect with Lilith, take some time to ask yourself why you want to connect with Lilith and what you want to learn from her.

Are you curious about her?

Do you want a casual connection with her?

Do you want a serious connection with her?
What work do you wish to do with her?

It is important to take some time to ask these questions and journal why it is that you want to connect with Lady Lilith.

This can help you find clarity when it comes to connecting with her. You will know what type of work you wish to do with her and will have n understanding of your connection to her. In the beginning, take the time to explore your reasons for wanting to connect with Lilith.

There is no right or wrong answer and each persons reasons are going to be different. Take the time to explore your reasons.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

The darkness that swallows everything is a comforting one. My calling to Lady Lilith is primal and basic, it seethes beneath the skin with an instinctual need to embrace the dark energy that surrounds me. A greeting to the children of the night speaks to me and moonlight briefly flickers through the dense shadowy outline of trees. I drift in this darkness and for a moment there is a masculine voice that speaks to me in the darkness but when I refocus on Lady Lilith I cannot remember what we spoke to each other. there were words about hunger and need but I don't recall the context.
I'm curious to explore more of this.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

It's been a few years since I've worked with Lady Lilith, but the connection I had tonight was like nothing I have ever experienced before. I don't remember much that I could tell you about other than the intensity of our communion, some of which I'm still feeling as I sit here typing this.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I’ve been waiting, preparing for this for a long time. It feels like a consecration. I’m ready to be myself in a way that I was not prepared to earlier. I heard the call; My Soul heard Truth in that call. And I’ve responded. And I can feel my primal energies, my tigress, responding, strengthening. This is what I’ve been waiting for.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

I heard the Call many years ago and I hear this now.
I remember, it was Initiation in Qliphotic Path. It was Winter Solstice, very cold, and I was on my Via Nocturna in the Thüringer forrest. There I heard the Call of the Ladies of the night.
She helped me to come into touch with my divine female, and I honor this. I am involved into Female Rights actions and I am doing this with passion. I love lust and pleasure, with my human Partner, with women and with my companions.
Consider, many women cannot live in sexual freedom in this world.
Now the Call is more intense, I desire deep healing. The blockade in my rootchakra and Solar Plexus prevent me.
I wish to set my Primal wild Self free. I desire the help from the Ladies of the night. I desire healing, empowerment and liberalen.
flywithbats666

I seek guidance and council from Lilith. I seek freedom and to love myself. It is as if I have to be nursed back to health. I am seeking strength and empowerment, something that can only be found through her, or through working with others similar to her. Feels like I am able to face such things, whereas before I could not. She is helping me to awaken to my personal power!

Only this sacred dark medicine for my soul from Lady Lilith, Lady Namath, Lady Agrat Bat Mahlat, and Lady Eisheth Zenunim have the power combined to bring me peace. It felt so good to be called a child of the night, at long last I am finding my way home.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

got a bit emotional after doing the opening ritual. I’m not the most emotional person, or at least I’m very good at hiding it.

Am I curious about Lilith? Perhaps, but it is not simply a curiosity, that drives me here. Though my curiosity does drive most aspects of my life. It’s not necessarily a drive to work with her or learn from her or study her. When I get into my reason, my why in the midst of this meditation, I get a response from inside me.

It’s quiet at first—slow and shy. As the word is repeated and the feelings grow stronger, it starts to radiate outward. It starts to feel like my skin, my body, has been broken into continents, and those continents have begun to vibrate and move individually over one another. My body started to heat up, and my eyes started to water, as this voice inside just repeated the word “home”.

I don’t fully understand my connection or calling with Lilith. I believe I see her as a mother. Not for any reason in particular, it is simply the first thing that comes to mind. During this meditation, that feeling was only strengthened.

Home, home, home, home, home…each time the word was said inwardly so that it could be felt outwardly, like a bang on a door. A small fist against a wooden door, rasping rhythmically, growing more desperate and frantic as the bangs gotten louder and louder.

Hmmm, I am not sure I am called to lady Lilith. However, I do know, that I have not met anyone nor connected with any other deity whom has made me feel so at home. Like there was no other place I would rather be. In her presence, I feel no one has ever loved me as much as she does and it makes me miss something so deeply…yet, I don’t understand why.

Home.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Remembering the mansion and my experiences, the sigil comes forward strongest. It has so much living power!
It's good to recollect the whole journey & this time I am able to see a glimpse of the forms of the two cloaked individuals who walked with me and greeted me into Lady Lilith's home realm. I feel even more comforted and sure. Sure that I belong & that I want to walk with the Great Goddess.
My dark child has already made progress in the short time since this vampiric event began. We are feeling more solid and perhaps a bit more integrated. I absolutely love these dark spirit journeys! I am always so amazed!
Karen S
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

What fascinated me about the Lilith lore I encountered in the days before the internet and its infancy was the fact that Lilith was said to turn into an owl. Vampires are famously bats. Owls eat bats. In my mind this made Lilith the predator of the predator. That was so bad-ass to my youthful mind. I wanted to write stories about it but that was short-lived as I could find very little to go on at that time and deep down I knew there was so much more that I needed to learn about her.

So, seeing her mentioned on the S&S youtube channel and learning about her being worked with, made me nervous. I was embarrassed that in my ignorance I had treated her like legend or story. I felt ashamed and shied away from anything to do with her. Missing out on the black moon magickal seemed to confirm in my mind that I had offended and I was able to forget about it almost instantly. It wasn't until this event was announced that I remembered the magickal. Interestingly I forgot all about my embarrassment until now and I was just incredibly excited for the event.

Listening to what Lilith has been through, the parallel of the experience of my ancestors, the persecution, the banishment, the being made to feel unworthy and undeserving, like you are a subcreature. :hug: That's what calls to me now.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

When I first looked at a occult book on Lady Lilith years ago, I felt a strange energy from it. I instinctually knew it might be a calling but I never acted on it. I have always have been curious about her ever since I started this path, meekly refering to her as the Queen Mother. Fast Forward, months ago, I see someone taking full control of my 3rd eye sight and it shows a dark cave opening & when she emerged from those shadows in her beautiful monstrous form (and boy what an Entrance), I knew it was her. She sat down with me and begins to play with my left hand and looks me in my eyes, and says one thing,....."We will be working with each other in the near future." Then she gets up and leaves and my 3rd eye vision returns to normal.

With this meditation, when I felt the Darkness starting to engulf my body from the bottom up. I started to panic for a few seconds but I calmed myself because I immediately knew that this is a way to connect to the Queen Mother. With that in mind, It stopped my nerves and I let the darkness engulf me. After it engulfs me, I began to float off the ground but only slightly and I was still floating. I look all around in the pitch black darkness, being curious.......
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”