Meditation 1: Midnight Market of Monsters

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Midnight Market of Monsters

You find yourself in a strange and surreal place.
You arrive at the Midnight Market of Monsters
A place where everyone who travels to the monstrous realms
Ends up
It is a landing point to their domain

It is a whimsical and mystical place
Where you can find anything that you desire
You must be careful though
It is a place that is full of illusions
And nothing is as it seems

Remember your purpose for traveling to the realm of eternal night
You are here to seek council with Lady Lilith
You are here to connect to and speak to the Great Goddess of the Night

Listen to the Guided Meditation Below to explore the next part of your journey

When seeking council with ant great deity
Especially a goddess like Lady Lilith
It is important to show signs of respect
Offerings are a great way to show respect
And they are an important part of any Ritual

It is important to find offerings which resonate
With your individual connection to that Deity
When working with Lady Lilith you want to
Find offerings that feel right to you.

This guided mediation will walk you
Through the Midnight Market of Monster
Where you will find the Priestesses of Lilith
They will help you in selecting
Offerings for Lady Lilith that align
With your connection with her
Follow the guided meditation to uncover what
Offerings you should bring when
Connecting to Lady Lilith

Perform the Meditation and Post about your experience to be entered to win
Vampiric Blood Hound Y
This is a prize that is Aura Binding or Distance (your own vessel) Binding. There is an option to upgrade to a physical vessel.

Vampiric Blood Hound Y is a hound from the realm of monsters. He is monstrous and he is a creature that has incredible adaptability to various types of energies. He is a hunter, he can lock onto anyone through the scent of their blood. He shifts and moves through different realms and he always finds his target. He can spy on his companions enemies and uncover their secrets and deepest fears. He can smells the fears of others, he says that ones blood chances when they are afraid. He can smell the change in their blood. This is how he can tell when one is deceiving his companion and when one has a guilty conscience. He can reveal those who are trying to deceive or betray his companion. He brings treachery to the surface and exposes those who would seek to harm his companion.

His knowledge with blood makes him a powerful manifestor, he can shift the energies of the world and will love objects to make himself known. He can build spirit bridges and connect to his companion through various ways of shifting the energies around him. He loves to move through the dark realms and he loves t night and currents of darkness. He is attuned to many of the monstrous vibrations and he can shift to different realms and dimensions. He uses blood energy to establish communication with his companion and he will use the vibration of is companions blood to open their psychic sense and help them to tap into their psychic currents. He has different techniques he can use stimulating the blood in another which removes energy blocks and opens up ones natural skills and abilities. He will train his companion to master their psychic sense and teach them how to shift the energies of their blood to shield from psychic attacks.

He has a vicious side to him and he will gladly tear malicious entities to shreds. He has razor sharp fangs and claws and he has a hunters instincts. He will seek out those malicious entities who are trying to harm his companion and destroy them. He can hunt and uncover astral parasites and he knows how to remove them and how to tear them to shreds so they never come back. To his companion he is gentle like a puppy. To his enemies he is a monstrous force of destruction and pain. He will patrol is companions home and protect them and their property from the destruction of others. He knows how to defend himself and he knows how to move stealthily through dangerous realms and places where there are many predators. He himself is a predator but he knows when to engage others and when she shift away.

He has very sharp survival senses and he will reveal to is companion when danger is around and when they should be mindful of their surroundings. He teaches survival skills on the astral plane and he will teach his companion how to protect themselves and steer clear of danger when traveling the spiritual realms. He has a sleek body which allows him to move fast and his fur is a mixture of black silver and red. He looks like blood at times and his eyes glow blood red. He can see I many different energy spectrums and he says that the blood of others energies change with their mood. Blood reveals the true state. He is a powerful and incredible Vampiric Blood Hound.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

The minute I enter the market, I feel a very real sensation of being pulled fiercely as if someone has grabbed ahold of a huge handful of my hair and tugged upward so that my scalp feels tight and tingling. A siren flaps her wings from the branch where she's settled, her yellow hawk-like eyes following my progression, a crestlike crown of feathers on her head rising as she watches me as I make my way toward the cloaked figure gesturing to me. I enter the gold and red tent to select my offerings for Lilith.

I selected my offerings without hesitation, each item coming to my mind as I approached the table before I was even instructed to pick.
Lilacs I selected for the flower. This is not usually the flower that I would pick for her and is rather one that is particular to one of my demon companions but it is what I choose.
I add blood red candles to the offerings.
Three gemstones, a deep red garnet, a bright red ruby and a black obsidian... the varying colors of blood and darkness.
For her incense I select myrrh.
For her food offering honey and blood, both represent my own essence respectively but in different ways.

I walk around the market afterward, leaving the tent and directly arriving at another ran by a werewolf. There is a glowing silver flower. It's not wolvesbane though my mind supplies that but is a sacred flower. I tuck it carefully into my bag and at another stall a vampire produces a broad collar necklace, there is a large ruby at its center and tiny garnet drops hanging below it. I feel rejuvinated and full of energy when I put it on and she smiles knowingly.
I walk up several stone steps as the market goes up a hill and pass a vampire. His eyes are black and silver. they follow me and his head turns as I hurry pass. I continue through the market and get a long black hooded cloak that I pull over myself. There is a light miss that clings to the road and the trees. There are dark, shadow-like elvish type creatures with glowing yellow eyes, and a centaur comes forward. He looks different than the typical center from myth. His tail is long but not made of hair but rather whiplike with a number of spikes and his head has numerous horns that jut up and curl back. Unlike the vampire who was clean shaven, he has a neatly trimmed goatee and he grins at me and steps clloser to the path, his hooves thumping with his steps as he lights a pipe and clamps his teeth around it, taking a deep drag. It is not tobacco but the scent of various spices fill the air that are intriguing. I continue on and buy some sort of fruit concoction dirnk ... it is an orange-red color and has a rich, sweet flavor to it that makes me a bit heady to drink. I don't even manage to finish it before I'm continuing to the next place but a mother speaks to her daughter as they pass, the child's attention captivated by something she sees. I smile to myself and continue on.
I am aware of eyes following me... and of being followed... but I decide to ignore it. I find the market very interesting. There is one more thing I take from the market but I cannot recall now what it is what only that after I acquire that item that I decide to return.

Perhaps I will return to the market again for further exploration.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

There is a strong pull to see, to meet the Great Lady Lilith. My form fluctuated & changed while waiting to enter. The energy was alluring, dramatic.
It was strangely easy to select each offering. Lilies, Dark blackish purple candles, a cut ruby, the pinetree sap ball I scooped up today for her incense, orange hibiscus tea, and blood pudding + some of my personal blood for food. I don't have anything much worthy to offer, yet the firm notion to gift her a blank notebook came to me. So, that is also added with the hopes for her words to be written upon the blank pages.
Interestingly the pinetree sap ball was on the table, just as I had wrapped it in leaves and dry grass to tie. It was picked up & added to my offerings.
My new companion from the mutilation realms rejoined me at the midnight market! Super fun. He didn't like something and took on his fearful form. It was really great to see him so well! This was the first time I could see his whole form + he was moving super fast.
He mellowed out right away and we enjoyed some of the market.
I truly love the sns meditations. I hadn't realized I've been hearing a call to Lady Lilith for awhile now. I am excited to see what happens!
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I enter the tent after touching the black, red, and gold trim several times. I don’t know why, it fascinated me and I touched several times to ensure what I was feeling. My monstrous divine child approaches me just before I enter the tent. She has odd shaped hands, almost like curved mini scythe- like knives and she’s missing her front teeth. I don’t catch the significance of that until she climbs up my body, using her hands as hooks, and stares into the darkness behind the cloaked figure who led me in. He tells her to stop and quickly moves away from her as if he doesn’t her to see into the Darkness behind, or himself. But as I move toward the priestess’s my child reveals her tongue darting between her teeth like a serpents and I am filled with our awareness of serpent sight.

I’m taken to the various tables and make my choices. At the first table she touches my ear with her tongue and I choose a Red and white rose. It’s an entirely different choice than I imagined I would make but I follow my monstrous child’s/serpents awareness.
I see the colour green as we approach the next table and I choose a green candle; then garnets; I’m shown a very specific tea and by the time we reach the next table I’ve identified what it is: I choose a blackcurrant tea with deep red almost black rose petals mixed with a black tea; then Copal incense; And a puff pastry with a lightly sweetened crèmed blood filling;

In the market I am engulfed in a darkness that I cannot see within nor hear very well. I stand there for a moment uncertain whether to go forward but I am approached and can feel energies/ bodies moving around me.
*I sense gold …. and after a moment I agree and the gold joins me. It is my golden divine. *I find a polished Agate for Lilith here and request it be added to her gifts. *There are various things approaching that in some fashion I am experiencing. There is a purple and black that I sense co-joined and acknowledge their authenticity within - it is my purple/black fire- and feel something happen to my chakras.
I sense something deep blue, almost black, and linked with black and agree it belongs and feel a similar sensation. Then I find a black shiny stone marble with a channel cut into it. At first I think it’s just a chunk of marble stone in my hands but then I am on my knees tracing the channel with my fingers. The marble seems quite a large expanse and I track the channel for some distance. It involves struggle. And at the end it feels like my huge black wings are re-attached though this memory is a bit faded. It is a strange sensation that all these images belong to me. They are mine; I’m not trading for them, they are mine and i recognize and acknowledge that.

Somewhere during this there were some voices, asking if she (me) is an angel or has angelic energies. The voices were embolden by my apparent lack of vision and felt like they were measuring my ability to protect myself. This reaction to my energy is so familiar now to me that I scowled and glared in their direction but remained silent. They immediately scuttled off, their question/challenge answered. And as I walk away someone points out that my green energies connect to my yellow (heart with solar plexus) and I acknowledge the truth of it. My heart also connects upward to my throat… green and blue.

I come to the end and I sense a feminine energy. It felt like Lilith. But I’m still utterly blinded and deaf except for my other senses that I rely upon. She comments to me but I cannot recall her words only I believe it to be positive. As if it were a test and I am who I claim to be and received approval. My responses are authentic.

I am given a red and white stone shaped like a obelisk as a gift…..
(and something with green but I cannot clearly recall what it was.)
She touches her finger to my lips; a gift for my offering of Silence .
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
flywithbats666

I happily picked my offerings and left early. Did not care to check out the rest of the market as I had no business with the rest of them, I was on a mission for Lilith!

While inside the tent with Lady Lilith's vampire priestess's I was filled with joy. Being surrounded by so many aphrodisiac items to offer her brought me pleasure. I also love the very items that were displayed. I was especially happy about not being limited to what I could offer, I had the freedom to offer things that I currently do not have access to. Lilith, any deity, deserves the best, even if it is small in quantity.

For my offering, I chose the following:

Magenta roses and tiny blue violets
Black and red serpentine striped candles (spice scented)
garnet and rubies
vanilla spiced incense
sooo many chocolates
oolong/hibiscus tea (i made up my own blend)
yes I always always give a blood offering
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

For flowers, I chose red and black roses with a bit of Baby's Breath
The candle was blood red with a black streamer spiraling up the side
The crystals were black obsidian and blood red Garnet, with a trilobite fossil added as an afterthought.
For food, I selected fresh bread drizzled with honey, and grilled sausages were added later just because they seemed to belong there.
For incense, I chose frankincense.

I'm imagining all these offerings laid out on small tables with alternating red and black velvet cloths, arranged in a big circle with a torch burning with a purple-black flame between each table.
In the center of the circle, Lady Lilith dances to the drumbeat in the fire
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Upon entrance, I have already begun to think of offerings. Before even entering the tent, I had already decided on a few.

Staying focused here was not as difficult as I had imagined. I strongly want to be with Lilith, that I was rather nearsighted and focused in the journey…perhaps a little too tunnel visioned 😅

A small music box. The box is in the shape of an octagon and when open up a small carousel is present that spins as music plays. The next, is a rose. A single white rose, doused in blood. This was found on the table. Well, the white rose was. The blood was added.

A deep red candle and deep purple candle

“You have grown!” A voice coos from somewhere beyond the tent.

Chocolate for food. Two chalices, presumably for blood.

Oolong tea. I’ve never had it personally, and it was odd that it was the first thing that came to mind. Was happy to hear Akelta mention it in the meditation though.

A hug. I’ve embraced Lady Lilith before. She seems happy and sad. All at once, but more so happy than sad. So, if I can offer an embrace, I will.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

The tea!!
I forgot the tea!!
Apple cinnamon with a drop of blood in an earthenware chalice with a dragon coiling up from the base
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I walked into the marketplace with purpose and a will hard-set. Before it was mentioned in this meditation, I knew I would meet the same being from the previous meditation.

I walked the various paths and lanes until I met the same being wrapped in her shroud. I greeted her and entered the large tent and felt as if I could relax. I was elated to pick the various offerings, for I know my Goddess.

After I picked my last item of offering, the air, the light, my vision, everything shifted from darkness and a barely lit up tent area to that of a blood-mist hanging in the air. I became excited; my pulse raced; I became super happy . . . She accepted my offerings.

At that point, it was time to leave. I did not walk out of the tent, I stood facing out at the opening and came back to myself.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

At first I am delighted to be in the midnight market of monsters. Then, as the mediation continues with the warning of being lost and forgotten, I'm less so. I look around the market, steering clear of each stall, not sure what I'm looking for. Not sure what I can trust. Then I'm at the dark tent with the cloaked figure, I follow them in to select the offerings for Lady Lilith.

I select a blood red rose, sandalwood incense, a bloodstone crystal, royal jelly and chai tea.

After selecting the offerings and the Priestesses of Lady Lilith tell me they will call me once all is prepared, I exit the tent. I spent a few moments looking market around the tent. Then I decide that I'm weary of having to be hypervigilant and am in no mood to play silly buggers with them so I return to my body to come back once all is prepared.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”