Event Spell: Vampiric Awakening of Lilith’s Sublime Touch

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Vampiric Awakening of Liliths Sublime Touch

The Darkness in the Soul rises in the Night. Do you know your Darkness? Do you know your True Darkness?

Lady Lilith is a Vampiress of Darkness and Queen of the Night. She is a Goddess of Truth, the inner Truth, and Inner Power. She knows you and she knows the deep whispers and sacred desires within. Many are lost, forgotten, ignored, and neglected. It is a tragic state that many find themselves in wandering aimlessly through the mundane of this world. The Darkness though brings balance and it awakens power.

When you connect to your darkness you find the power within you. The sacred aspect of Vampires is that of power. Those who rise in the Vampires embrace awakens their power and their fight, strength, courage, and ability they never even knew they had. The Vampires transformation awakens incredible strength.

You can read more on our store website....
https://satanandsons.com/product/vampir ... ime-touch/

This spell will be available to puchase until the end of the Solar Festival - July 31st at Midnight PST
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Is this just for the event or will it to be in the store long-term? I would like to get it done but I won't have the spare $$ until closer to the end of the month. Just curious so I know whether to budget for it or not.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Lycana wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:47 pm
Is this just for the event or will it to be in the store long-term? I would like to get it done but I won't have the spare $$ until closer to the end of the month. Just curious so I know whether to budget for it or not.
It will be available to the end of the Solar Event, which is July 31st.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”