Event Article: Lady Eisheth Zenunim

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Eisheth Zenunim
Goddess of Sacred Prostitution

Ancient and Wise, Eisheth Zenunim is an Elder Vampire Goddess and one of incredible power and wisdom. The Elderly can look to her for comfort and healing in their old age and she is one who brings deep relief and cleansing of the soul. She can cleanse and suck out destructive and toxic energies and she is one know is known how to break and crack the foundation of curses. She weaves powerful magicks and she is known for her understanding of blood curses. She can deliver and remove those whose blood and generations have been infected by deep curses. She has a gentle touch and is one who can bring healing from abuse. For even Lilith found healing from her abuse through the wisdom of this Sacred and powerful Goddess. She is a healer for those who have suffered and those who grow weary of their lives. She can renew passion and stir and arouse the sensuality within the chakras.

Read more in the link below...

https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/eishet ... stitution/
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Eisheth Zenunim…. :devillove:

I’m grateful for the introduction to Lady Eisheth via this article
and the Call to Lilith event.
Lady Eisheth Zenunim is amazing!
I love her and, again, I’m so grateful for the introductions.xx
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “The Call of Lady Lilith”