A woman in white

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Soooo :eyerolldevil: , I started seeing a woman in a white dress a little bit back. It started off with just seeing her in the occasional dream nothing big. So I had a reading done to find out who she was(I was told she was trying to lead me somewhere?). Well a few days after the reading I started seeing something out of the corner of my eyes. Than I started seeing something move of across my security cameras(they're mounted to the ceiling so it couldn't be a person, and it was too big to be a bug.) Than I started hearing her voice,before I would fall asleep,she would say "come to me". Than I started seeing a beautiful woman in a ankle long white dress out of the corner of my eye almost daily(I must say the first few times,this is a little unnerving),she was standing looking at me,her right arm stretches down in the front of her pelvis with her right hand slightly open. Her left arm was stretched down toward her pelvis as well but her left hand was clasped a bit over her right hand. I would catch her out of the corner of my eye and when I turned to look she would be gone. SO now were here tonight, not too long ago she tapped on my window and said "Chris", so I got up looked out my window but didn't see anyone,so I went into my hallway,opened my front door and looked outside and still no one was there. So I decided to post my experience here,to see if anyone might have an idea of who she might be or whats going,or just advice or opinions.Thank you for listening.

Oh extra tidbit I wrote another like this when I started seeing her out of the corner of my,it took me a little bit to write and than im positive I pressed submit but when i woke up the next morning it was never even submitted.Oh I hope this gets posted :disapprove:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

This sounds like a White Lady, Christian. Due to the fact that she's been allowed so close to you (given those in your keep) I would hazard to guess that she is not harmful.

According to the Encyclopedia of Spirits:
In general, White Lady ghosts are disturbing but not harmful. . . Some seem to enjoy scaring the living daylights out of people with abrupt sudden appearances . . . .

Because most White Ladies are persistent but not harmful, they are generally left alone. It is relatively easy to coexist with most White Ladies. Beyond appearing and haunting the premises, they do little harm . . . .

White Ladies can become attached to homes or families with whom they live and may evolve into allies, scaring intruders or giving warning of danger . . . .

Offerings: Acknowledge her existence by setting a place for her at holidays or special occasions. Offer a portion of whatever everyone else is having. Alternatively pastry and champagne usually please . . . White Ladies don't need a lot of offerings - they're preoccupied with their own private obsessions. In general, if they need or desire something, they'll let you know.
I hope that this helps. Though it is entirely possible that this woman is a deity of some sort. It is just that deities are usually a little more direct. Where this White Lady seems to be enjoying getting your attention on your security camera, more of a ghostly behaviour.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Christian wrote:Soooo :eyerolldevil: , I started seeing a woman in a white dress a little bit back. It started off with just seeing her in the occasional dream nothing big. So I had a reading done to find out who she was(I was told she was trying to lead me somewhere?). Well a few days after the reading I started seeing something out of the corner of my eyes. Than I started seeing something move of across my security cameras(they're mounted to the ceiling so it couldn't be a person, and it was too big to be a bug.) Than I started hearing her voice,before I would fall asleep,she would say "come to me". Than I started seeing a beautiful woman in a ankle long white dress out of the corner of my eye almost daily(I must say the first few times,this is a little unnerving),she was standing looking at me,her right arm stretches down in the front of her pelvis with her right hand slightly open. Her left arm was stretched down toward her pelvis as well but her left hand was clasped a bit over her right hand. I would catch her out of the corner of my eye and when I turned to look she would be gone. SO now were here tonight, not too long ago she tapped on my window and said "Chris", so I got up looked out my window but didn't see anyone,so I went into my hallway,opened my front door and looked outside and still no one was there. So I decided to post my experience here,to see if anyone might have an idea of who she might be or whats going,or just advice or opinions.Thank you for listening.

Oh extra tidbit I wrote another like this when I started seeing her out of the corner of my,it took me a little bit to write and than im positive I pressed submit but when i woke up the next morning it was never even submitted.Oh I hope this gets posted :disapprove:
Okay Christian you have some really good Dreams but I have seen more then a few Horror Stores about ' The Lady in White they never end well . So its good yours have a happy ending to it :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”