The Neronomicon

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This came up in the Shoutbox and I thought it would make for an excellent topic. The Necronomicon and the Necronomicon Spell book both have a lot of controversy around them.

Some say The Necronomicon is fake and that Lovecraft made it up, while others claim it is the most evil book of all time and should be avoided.

Having used both the Necronomicon and the spell book I would say that they are genuine entities and I have gotten results with them. My thoughts on this are that Lovecraft may have had the ability to peer into the realm that these beings come from and was able to categorize them and in a sense being inspired by the madness of their world. I sense that they are a different group of entities from a different realm. There are quite a few realms and different types of dark entities which we will discuss in another thread.

My experience with the Entities of the Necronomicon were very very different than my experiences with demons that are connected to Satan and Lucifer. Very very different...

I evoked one from the Necronomicon and it was the first time I have ever truly had to rely on my protection shield and my ability to focus to keep the shield up. When he appeared before me I knew right away he was going to be trouble as his energy was dark and twisted and his eyes were cold and cruel. He attacked my shield and hit it so hard I actually woke up with a bruise on my ribs the next day. After he hit the shield a second time I get a little intense and ordered him back into his place. I surrounded myself with another type of shield of he went quietly back to the triangle. He did not say a word to me through the whole thing he just stared at me with those cold menacing eyes. I told him the task I wished him to complete and sent him on his way with the instructions that none of my friends and family could come to harm.

The results I got were pretty spectacular, I wanted sales to quadruple in one of my businesses and they did, I was quite pleased. So from my experience they are genuine.

What are your thoughts? Have any of you had experiences with the Necronomicon?
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Snakat

I can imagine they are real even when I had no experience with them, in my works I have found many "fictional" worlds are actually real and their writers/creators tapped the info for their stories. From Lovecraft stories I'm not surprise they are actually hard to deal since, the Old Ones are always very primal and dark. Cthulhu is a good example of it, his followerss always go insane.
Deity-Garuda

Very very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I glanced through the book, but things just seemed "off". Just seemed like fiction to me.
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Snakat

The best thing to do with this kind of material is submerge on it, the stories may not be real but the beings on them are. But then I work more becoming what I'm working as a way of calling them than doing the ritual way.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Snakat wrote:I can imagine they are real even when I had no experience with them, in my works I have found many "fictional" worlds are actually real and their writers/creators tapped the info for their stories. From Lovecraft stories I'm not surprise they are actually hard to deal since, the Old Ones are always very primal and dark. Cthulhu is a good example of it, his followerss always go insane.
That is one thing I have found as well. I at times use my imagination to translate the energies that flow into my third eye from the spiritual realms so I always thought others would be able to do it as well. Sure at times creativity takes over and the story evolves, but the essence is there and if one is willing to explore it, one can discover many fascinating new worlds.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Snakat

Akelta wrote:
Snakat wrote:I can imagine they are real even when I had no experience with them, in my works I have found many "fictional" worlds are actually real and their writers/creators tapped the info for their stories. From Lovecraft stories I'm not surprise they are actually hard to deal since, the Old Ones are always very primal and dark. Cthulhu is a good example of it, his followerss always go insane.
That is one thing I have found as well. I at times use my imagination to translate the energies that flow into my third eye from the spiritual realms so I always thought others would be able to do it as well. Sure at times creativity takes over and the story evolves, but the essence is there and if one is willing to explore it, one can discover many fascinating new worlds.
Exactly :) I do this as well and decide to explore if other did too, is fascinating. While the worlds may not be the same fo the story the things you can learn and being you can meet open a total different path to explore.
GraveX

Woooo...

Lets get some Cthulu action going on!

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

I am entirely kidding....

-X-

Cake and Cadavers...
Search4DLight

Great Topic, thank you for bringing it up Akelta.

I have both of these books (edited by some guy called Simon) but when I opened them up I was immediately struck with fear and could not read further than the opening paragraghs. Just as well given Akeltas experience with them.

For the purpose of exchange of knowledge I can forward the book to anyone interested as they are in E- format.

Akelta, have you asked any of the Demons in your keep about them? Would they have been able to help you if the one you summoned managed to get through your defenses?
Terror
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen angels
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Actually, working with the Simon Necronomicon is called gate-walking and apparently some on the LHP do it.

I read all about it on this blog:

http://warlockasylum.wordpress.com/the- ... tewalking/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not for the faint of heart. I admit it has a way of pulling me in.... it's meant to shake a person to their very core... and can drive them completely MAD. Some people don't want that kind of uncomfortable stripping that can happen on the LHP, and still others like myself are drawn to it (yet remain cautious).

It isn't right for me as a path, but for someone else it may be...

The night I found this blog, I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning read up on gate-walking... there was mention of a demon named Choronzon, one of the ancient ones (which I asked Akelta and Adelphia about awhile back).

When I got to bed after hours of pouring through the blog, I reached for my cell and you know what numbers flashed at me for the time?

3:33.

333 is Choronzon's number (half of 666).

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”