My demon commanders took off my j-seals!

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
VeiLWalkeR
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Terror wrote:
VeiLWalkeR wrote:I found something and thought to share it with all of you :devilsecret:

But it is an PDF file which isn't allowed overhere :mwahahaha:

http://www.humanmetamorphosis.com/image ... emoval.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WOWWWWWW! This is a treasure trove! Thank you, Veil!

Your Welcome dear :winkdevil:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Terror
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen angels

Terror wrote:
I know there is a LHP qlippothic tree or tree of death, juxtaposed against the tree of life on the RHP... even my fallen DCs have shown me a tree in some visions involving my connections with Lucifer.

I just meant there is no literal silly tree like you see in the books with two naked humans gallivanting under it. :lol: The entire Garden of Eden story is an allegory, with the forbidden fruit symbolizing hidden/forbidden knowledge, blahblah.

Anyway, this is just a subjective experience to share, NOT TRUTH or FACT.
It's not a tree of death - it is called the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and partaking of it means Yahweh's wrath and punishment, this is what is forbidden, and partaking of this fruit is the true driving force behind the LHP.

EDIT: some do call it the tree of death, and in the allegory it is linked with death. But most people don't know it is the tree of knowledge.

Here is a nice book on the Qlippoth, etc.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've seen it referred to as a tree of death by the Ordo Draconis in discussing the qlippothic tree. That's why I called it the tree of death. I'm still learning, so I'm not always going to be accurate with the labels... but please keep in mind that I'm only sharing a subjective experience, nothing more.
Terror
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen angels

OMG... Veilwalker, reading that PDF is like wading through an episode of STAR WARS! :devilshock: :cooldevil:
VeiLWalkeR

Actually SF is a look trough what's already there... But there is so much to discover... Better one thing at a time... Its a cool thing your DC removed some garbage allready ;-) Better ask him to remove all perhaps? :seasaw:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

VeiLWalkeR wrote:I found something and thought to share it with all of you :devilsecret:

But it is an PDF file which isn't allowed overhere :mwahahaha:

http://www.humanmetamorphosis.com/image ... emoval.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you so much for the document, VeilWaker! There had been a website that had a diagram of where the seals were located, but it no longer loaded. It is nice to be able to see what is being referred to, thanks again.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Terror, your abilities never cease to amaze me! I am learning so much just from reading your posts/threads. :devilthumbs:
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nightraven14 wrote:Terror, your abilities never cease to amaze me! I am learning so much just from reading your posts/threads. :devilthumbs:
Couldnt agree more... :devilclap:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Georgina

TM - what a brilliant experience you've had! Can you ask your fallen angels if anyone can have their J seals removed? If so, what sort of impact does that have on us physically, mentally and psychically? I'll have to ask my DC's if they'd be willing to do this for me.
*Runs over to read all about J seals*

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”