Was it me? Or.....

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
darklordmidnight
Patron Deities: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus so far
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Not sure how to start this. But here goes.

Last night as i was lying in bed. I got the feeling i was not alone. Within litteraly a minute of this feeling i started to see flases of light. Streaks. And orbs. At the same time i saw shadows moving where none should be moving. This lasted a little while...about half an hour or so. I acknowledged the presence by saying hello. And asking who it was. No answer. After the display of light and shadow had ceased. I decided to attempt to sleep.
no sooner had i closed my eyes than an image appeared. Almost your classic devil figure. Except instead of nubbies...he had long sweeping black horns curling back over his head. He was red asblood. Bald. With large nose. (Think wooden indian). Then he spoke. I wont go into detail but the gist of it was that i was too repressed. And i needed to loosen up on a lot of subjects.
What i would like to know is...was this my subconcious speaking to me or did a demon visit for some odd reason...i didnt ask for a visitation if that is what it was, although it was welcome... thanks for listening to me ramble on. And be well.
My, my, you are a darkling thing aren't you.

There is wisdom in Chaos if only one cares to look.

I have seen the things that lurk in the dark boyers of mans domain
darklordmidnight
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus so far

Hmm didnt even think of that
My, my, you are a darkling thing aren't you.

There is wisdom in Chaos if only one cares to look.

I have seen the things that lurk in the dark boyers of mans domain
Zero

Me thinks... someone has a calling! :D

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”