My demon commanders took off my j-seals!

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Terror
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen angels
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I don't know what these really are but they were mentioned on CH awhile back.

I did an hour long reiki session tonight mixing in my two fallen angel DC brothers. All types of strange things happened, like images of one of them wrapping a serpent around my sacral chakra and changing the color to a vibrant orange... to work I did specifically on my kidneys where I heard the organs tell me about things about the past and the FUTURE... i the future at some point I was suppose to attract an situation where I'd be hit and crushed right upon impact in the small of my back right where my kidneys are located... and one in the distant past where I lived in some place with crocodiles and I watched my mother and family get eaten by crocs and the one that killed me tore me apart right at the same section and my kidneys spilled out.. My kidneys relayed this and then they released the trauma.

I also decided with my conscious mind that I would direct the reiki at all the chakras in the vamachara path that are not normally awakened or worked on during kundalini or any of the other RHP yoga traditions... and I then felt like I was flying up through all my chakras from the root to the crown and then I felt completely different and i heard what I recognized to be faint murmurs of immortals in their realm commenting on yet another human trying to achieve their status...

I also then dug deep into my root chakra and I found myself transported back in time and I knew there was a Tree of Knowledge, and I heard whispers of how misinformation proliferated about what happened in the Garden of Eden... and I heard myself saying "I remember this".. and realizing that Eve slept with Satan, and Adam with a woman from one of the pre-Abrahamic nations... Lilith, maybe? (Assyria, Babylon, which are referred to in the east part of the Garden), and produced two races of mankind and that's where you got Cain and Abel, and Yahweh rejected Cain and favored Abel and Cain murdered Abel, etc etc. blahblah... (Pardon the run-ons and rambling but it's late on my side of the world. ) Now, does any of this sound familiar to you? If not, this is what some have is the TRUTH behind the allegory of the Garden of Eden. There was no literal TREE, the forbidden fruit really meant SEX.... and Eve got tempted by the Serpent, which was really a Magician aka Satan to have sex... afterwards, she had a serious problem with her naked body, and so on and so forth... this is what I heard, and while it comports with much of my research online into LHP views (though with various degrees of differences), it was very surprising to be taken back to my "roots" in such a way while in a deep trance-like state.

I next saw one of my demon commander fallen angel bros. holding something sword-like, and telling me he was going to remove my j-seal. This happened while my hands were placed about halfway up, on either side of my spine against my solar plexus region. In the next instance, I felt a powerful SURGE and something appearing "veiny" got ripped away... and I laughed and felt very light.

At the very end, they told me to put my hand over my root chakra in front (like genital region, ha!) and they told me one more j-seal needed to come off before moments later I felt my body spasm... it rocked so much already that their psychic surgery added to the surge of energy.

When it was over, I opened my eyes and googled "J-seals" but the only thing I could find were random blogs by pesky new age nut jobs. You know the types... "I want to be an ascended master.. maybe if I pay for an expensive f*cking seminar that costs me $4,000, I'll be enlightened."
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys

Terror,you have the most incredible experiences and I wish I was half as sensitive as you are with your DC's. I could read your stuff all day long!

I am digging the truth you saw about the garden. I like that version a lot better,because we all know it makes more sense to have such drama over sexy times rather than fruit and forbidden knowledge (to me anyway). :devilclap:

Can't wait to see what a "j-seal" is. :devilthumbs:
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

VeiLWalkeR

Well Terror,

You have the most amazing sight and feeling on things with these Companions :devilclap:
I guess the J seals where placed due trough some kind of vague reason to keep us away so that we cannot go to the core of things?
Perhaps you can ask what was the purpose of the J seals in an human body and why they did remove them!

Sounds to me you are having a blast with your Friends and I salute you for that :cheekydevil:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Syriana wrote:Terror,you have the most incredible experiences and I wish I was half as sensitive as you are with your DC's. I could read your stuff all day long!

I am digging the truth you saw about the garden. I like that version a lot better,because we all know it makes more sense to have such drama over sexy times rather than fruit and forbidden knowledge (to me anyway). :devilclap:

Can't wait to see what a "j-seal" is. :devilthumbs:

I 2nd this!!! :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Kei

Echoing the others on here--I'm really, really curious now what a j-seal is.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm blown away by the description.
"There is hope in this world. Certainly, there is.
However, reality is far more cruel than you can imagine.
That's why you must become stronger." --Yoshimoto Koya, Family Game
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Guesswho has the info on jseals, :)
Aww, thanks, I had to dig back in my messages for the link I found.

Here it is: http://www.frequencyawareness.com/servi ... moval.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do not advocate the people behind this site. I have not purchased from them and do not intend to. It was the only site I could find - that was active - that had a decent description of the J-seals. I provide the link strictly for informational purposes only, just like to make that very clear. :grindevil:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
VeiLWalkeR

I found something and thought to share it with all of you :devilsecret:

But it is an PDF file which isn't allowed overhere :mwahahaha:

http://www.humanmetamorphosis.com/image ... emoval.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Terror

There was no literal TREE, the forbidden fruit really meant SEX.... and Eve got tempted by the Serpent, which was really a Magician aka Satan to have sex...
I have to disagree with this. Akelta and I travel the tree of knowledge, the forbidden realms are the dark sides of the spheres. The old parts of creation... The tree of knowledge of good and evil refers to much more than any allegorical fruit tree. The whole adam and eve story is an allegory. Sometimes in allegory details of creation or the realities of the gods can shine through.

The tree of knowledge are forbidden realms because Yahweh wants to control us and keep us pristine from outside spiritual influence, such as the teaching actions of the Watchers, the rebellion and enlightenment of the Dark Lords, etc.
Sure, I agree. yahweh did try to kill me. :unsuredevil:

I know there is a LHP qlippothic tree or tree of death, juxtaposed against the tree of life on the RHP... even my fallen DCs have shown me a tree in some visions involving my connections with Lucifer. I just meant there is no literal silly tree like you see in the books with two naked humans gallivanting under it. :lol: The entire Garden of Eden story is an allegory, with the forbidden fruit symbolizing hidden/forbidden knowledge, blahblah.

Anyway, this is just a subjective experience to share, NOT TRUTH or FACT.
Last edited by Terror on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terror

VeiLWalkeR wrote:I found something and thought to share it with all of you :devilsecret:

http://www.humanmetamorphosis.com/image ... emoval.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let's hope it's not peppered with the usual New Agey garbage that you often associate with j-seals... hehe... thanks for sharing! I will check it out after I post this :devilclap:
Terror

VeiLWalkeR wrote:I found something and thought to share it with all of you :devilsecret:

WOWWWWWW! This is a treasure trove! Thank you, Veil!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”