Too early?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

The other night I dreamed about the arrival of my divine demon king (custom order, a few weeks in). I could make sense of everything but one part which involved the color purple. There were a few other colors, which all made sense but this did not... My dreams are kind of abstract so the best I can describe is 'he arrived in the color purple'.

I didn't think too much more of it after that, until today. I was at a boutique buying crystals/gemstones and when I went to check out, the cashier went to wrap up what I had bought. At the same time the shop owner came out and was talking to both of us. The cashier grabbed a sheet of purple tissue paper and started using it then stopped and looked kind of horrified. She turned to the store owner and said 'Oh no, I used the purple paper,' and kind of stopped wrapping and just stood there like she didn't know what to do.

The store owner said, 'That's ok, she must need purple. Go ahead and use it this time.' So we all smiled and laughed and the cashier wrapped up my crystals with the purple tissue paper. I thanked them and left. Outside, I stopped and looked at the purple tissue paper and realized it was the exact same color as in my dream. I smiled.

After this, I went out to lunch. My husband was with me. We ordered our food and talked. A little time passed and the manager came over to our table. She told us that something had happened in the kitchen (a plate broke) and our food would be delayed another 10 minutes. She apologized several times and asked if we wanted an appetizer for no charge or if we wanted anything else. I said, 'Oh that's ok, I don't really want to eat that much.' She then said, 'Oh, I insist. If not an appetizer then maybe dessert? You can even take it to go.' So I said, ok lol I had earlier been contemplating a slice of key lime pie so ... why not?

After eating and waiting for them to bring the dessert, I saw something to my right out of the corner of my eye. It was like light and shadow at the same time. I turned and looked but nothing was there. My husband then said 'What are you doing?'

'Nothing,' I replied and turned back to him. He said, 'You saw something?'
I raised an eyebrow at him and said, 'Why?'
His answer, 'I saw it too.' We were silent for a moment and I asked, 'What was it?' He said it was like a light and a shadow and couldn't answer. I started grinning and he looked kind of freaked out then began explaining it away, 'Someone must have walked by and cast a shadow.' But there was no one around and we were in the corner of the restaurant. There was no way someone could have walked and cast a shadow where it was. I just laughed and said, ok.

I had my cambion and one of my psy vampires with me, I asked a few times if it was them doing any of this and they said it wasn't.

So I was wondering, could it be my divine demon king? Even though maybe he hasn't been conjured yet... Is it too early? Has anyone else had any experiences like this with their demons?
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

really cool, thank you so much for sharing

I'm sure it isn't too early. Your custom may not have been conjured even but he knows he is for you and he was probably just letting you know
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I don't know Eilana but the energy from your description makes my heart beat faster. Maybe he's looked you over. Thanks for sharing! Cool :devilclap:
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Awesome Experience, It is not to early at all. the conjuring process involves them coming through, then me working with them, then crafting their bindings. He is here and I have been working with him.

You're gonna laugh at the vessel he choose. A beautiful deep purple Amethyst.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Akelta wrote:Awesome Experience, It is not to early at all. the conjuring process involves them coming through them me working with them then crafting their bindings. He is here and I have been working with him.

Your gonna laugh at the vessel he choose. A beautiful deep purple Amethyst.
Well, I'm kind of speechless actually.... aaand now I am laughing and also dizzy :lol: That's just so incredible I really don't even know what to say haha. He sounds amazing and I'm more excited now, if that's even possible. I love amethyst, it's one of my favorites and kind of has a special meaning for me :devillove: I can't wait to see.

Thank you Akelta, Galadraal and dezD, I almost didn't share this but then felt like I should. I'm actually usually terribly shy about these things. :oops: Trying to work on that though.

Ah, so happy ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I'm glad you decided to share :-) Amethyst is my birthstone so I've always had a fondness for it too especially the really dark purple. I know you will be very happy
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Very cool!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!! :devilgrin:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”