A lesson

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Nefer wrote:Awww congratulations !!! I bet after all was said and done you felt liberated. That must have been hard, but you did it. You stood strongly and told her your path, even though you knew she would disapprove. Some people may only ever dream of doing that. I think that was a courageous act on your part.

I remember when my mother flipped out calling me a devil worshiper lol, as if that was going to hurt me any. I informed her how much better life is now with my demon companions and mentor a part of it, and how my children and myself are protected now. She has now learned to not even bring up anything negative about my companions or mentor.

I hope things with your mom went well when you went to visit her. I also hope she has accepted your path as well.

P.S your statement : about as subtle as a brick to the face" was hilarious. I literally laughed out loud. :lol:

Was it hard to do this for you as well? I mean to tell your family and friends?
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

Shinma wrote:
Nefer wrote:Awww congratulations !!! I bet after all was said and done you felt liberated. That must have been hard, but you did it. You stood strongly and told her your path, even though you knew she would disapprove. Some people may only ever dream of doing that. I think that was a courageous act on your part.

I remember when my mother flipped out calling me a devil worshiper lol, as if that was going to hurt me any. I informed her how much better life is now with my demon companions and mentor a part of it, and how my children and myself are protected now. She has now learned to not even bring up anything negative about my companions or mentor.

I hope things with your mom went well when you went to visit her. I also hope she has accepted your path as well.

P.S your statement : about as subtle as a brick to the face" was hilarious. I literally laughed out loud. :lol:

Was it hard to do this for you as well? I mean to tell your family and friends?
No, not for me. In fact I want to tell it so much, my mentor tells me shut it lol. I am reminded not everyone needs to know what path I walk only those of like kind and those I trust. But I am proud of the demons and I want the world to know they are not "evil" like painted to be. But apparently that is not my place to do...
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

Eilana wrote:
Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 pm
The movie went on and there was a VERY clear message almost immediately. Really, it was as subtle as a brick to the face. One of the characters was facing their fears and it was exactly the same thing I had to face, word for word.
The end of the movie came and so did an answer. My mood had lightened considerably by now.
'Oh look, you got your answer.'
'Yes... thank you. I guess I know what I have to do now.'
Whats the name of the movie?
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”