Open Portal

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

I have a problem, and TBH I don't know who to ask about this so hopefully some of you good folks can help me out with getting this resolved asap..I have become aware that I have an Ouija board with an open portal, the person that left the portal open is now deceased..My home is full of spirits/ghosts and dark shadows..I need advice on what I can do to get rid of these spirits, I have felt threatened by them here recently and had to call upon Father to help protect me from them (It's really wild how they scattered at just me mentioning His name)..I see these spirits with my physical eyes, I have been getting extreme cold spots on my back & legs, I have been meditating and putting up my protective shield but theres only so much I can do..I feel like I am being watched constantly and even while I am typing this out there's strange thigns going on around me like they don't want me to seek any help about them...Please help
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Have you tried using the ouiji board and closing the portal yourself? IE takes the board and saying goodbye with the planchet.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

I have tried to close the portal, and it's not working for me...But on a good note, I tried something and I honestly believe my GD told me to do this..I took the Ouija board and stuck it in a thick black plastic bag (Contractors grade) trash bag then wrapped it up and stuck something heavy on top of it(Outside)..I then done a Satanic LBRP, and called in Father for reinforcements...Then I meditated for about 30min or so..And Thanked those that I requested for help..After I done all of this, ALL of the activity came to a total halt! The ringing in my ears went down drastically, it's still there just not wide open like it was before, all of the spirits have left it seems, except for a couple that have seemed to post no harm to me or anyone else..So I am relieved and believe this is going to work :devilgrin:
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Parabola wrote:I have a problem, and TBH I don't know who to ask about this so hopefully some of you good folks can help me out with getting this resolved asap..I have become aware that I have an Ouija board with an open portal, the person that left the portal open is now deceased..My home is full of spirits/ghosts and dark shadows..I need advice on what I can do to get rid of these spirits, I have felt threatened by them here recently and had to call upon Father to help protect me from them (It's really wild how they scattered at just me mentioning His name)..I see these spirits with my physical eyes, I have been getting extreme cold spots on my back & legs, I have been meditating and putting up my protective shield but theres only so much I can do..I feel like I am being watched constantly and even while I am typing this out there's strange thigns going on around me like they don't want me to seek any help about them...Please help
you just need to close the portal if you cant then its best to call in someone who can are the problem is jus going to get worst things will keep coming though that you don't want to come though . then once that's done I would clean the home really good to get rid of anything that was left good luck
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote: you just need to close the portal if you cant then its best to call in someone who can are the problem is jus going to get worst things will keep coming though that you don't want to come though . then once that's done I would clean the home really good to get rid of anything that was left good luck
This.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

fire083 wrote:
velle wrote: you just need to close the portal if you cant then its best to call in someone who can are the problem is jus going to get worst things will keep coming though that you don't want to come though . then once that's done I would clean the home really good to get rid of anything that was left good luck
This.
'' I love it he would get The job done for sure no problems at all :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”