Lord of the flies

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

My intention in the last post was to say that the fly association might be misinterpreted, although flies fall in the category of winged beings.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Marosey

Kitsune wrote:Beelzebub is the Lord of those who fly, which over time got changed to lord of the flies as a derogatory title, I believe. I would ask Akelta though, as I got the info from her.

Ok thanks Kitsune

I just thought seeing flies manifest
Around you meant Beelzabub was getting
Your attention. That does not appear true.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:Okay figuratively speaking of course,

So I know this question will seem strange, or maybe not, who knows and yes I have watched too many horror movies, I get it.

Since the one really big investigation last year with the djinn (my theory yes) and the joining of myself and Aranunna we have had this strange phenomenon in our bedroom (only in our bedroom)

Every week I am cleaning dead flies from the window sill and floor, not just 3 or 4 but upwards of 15 to 20. We had them all summer and now all winter (which is also rare, but it was warmer this year here). I don't ever see them flying around (one or two here or there) and they aren't in any other room of our house, not downstairs, no other rooms upstairs and never in the basement.

It is the strangest thing I have seen.

So the question is, has anyone experienced this before? And no I don't think this is some evil force coming in and showing itself, but I am wondering if the vibrations that I have changed so much about myself, the house and with all the new entities here all the time could they be attracted to it then dying because of the intensity?

I have had this house almost 20 years and this is the first time I have ever experienced this so it is peaking my interest.

Thoughts anyone?
' Double D I have had Flies in My Bedroom Many Times Were it made No Since why they Would be there Flies are Pulled towards Something that's Dead body's Of Humans that have died are Animals '' Since none of theses Were What was Causing The Flies to hang around At that Time ' I just Picked up Some Bug Spray' it never crossed my Mind that it Could have been Something Evil that Was Causing ' this to happen At that ' I didn't have Any Demon Companions Around this Time either it Was well Over 10 Years ago But One thing ' I do know is there Was a Evil entity that ' I believe Was around me at that Time But Now With My Companions around me ' Nothing Is able To enter My home One of ' The First things that , I ask My Demons is to Run off anything that Don't belong Around me are My Boys Rather Its other Spirits are Human beings if its Something that Means me are my Boys Some harm , They are to Run it off Human are Not ' its Not Welcome at all :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Kitsune wrote:Beelzebub is the Lord of those who fly, which over time got changed to lord of the flies as a derogatory title, I believe. I would ask Akelta though, as I got the info from her.

You are correct. His name originally means lord of all that flies. Then his name was perverted , I think by the Hebrews ( i may be wrong it's been a while) to mean lord of the flies.

@ Double D did you ever find the cause of your fly issue? I have experienced something similar and am curious myself. I have heard it means evil lurks, like marosey said Beelzebub is trying to get your attention and heard a curse was placed upon you. I didn't hear about your theory with high vibration energies killing the files, although that makes perfect sense. Just curious.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hey guys, yeah wow this is an old post. I never did no, and in the end I can't prove it one way or the other right? I don't equate it with evil though, I equate it with a shift in the atmosphere if it is something paranormal. Or it could be as simple as something on my bedroom window screen attracts them.

This next summer I will keep track of it and see if it continues.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”