Shapeshifting and biokenisis work results

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oh fun! We have another dragon hanging out in the forums. Feel free to read through my stuff and take inspiration where you find it. If it interests you, I post most of my experiences on this forum (mainly in the tenured section, but other random posts littered around the forums) that you can check out. A quick search under my name with the query "dragon" will bring up about 99% of those posts.

In addition, don't be shy about dropping me a PM either on here or on discord if you want a more in-depth explanation for things, or just to chat and share experiences. ^^ I'm more than happy to share my knowledge in the case it will be beneficial.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you! And ugh, I swear I'm not nearly as awful a mother as I sound like sometimes... my children are happy and healthy, I'm just wracked with guilt all of the time. :tentshocked: :devilcry:
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

It's ok. Believe me when I say that I understand the feeling intimately.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Minerva418

:??: I'm so jealous! I've been trying to figure out how to become more biokinetic but I don't even know where to begin...how did you get to the point where you could do this??

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”