Shapeshifting and biokenisis work results

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oops! I accidently put up the wrong video.

here is the correct one:

https://youtu.be/NOJisj_LCQA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Kitsune wrote:Oops! I accidently put up the wrong video.

here is the correct one:

Hey Kit so it turns out I actually know a friend who has attempted things such as this and they've even been able to come up with their own sort of exercises for their training with biokenisis and shifting... They told me they also work with growth and the shifting of eyes which happen to be the easiest. They've learned how to use channeling and mediation to awake their subconscious in a sense and be able to sort of influence changes within their body the only difference however is that your shifting and biokenisis is much faster and more direct as there's is periodic and over certain amounts of time with certain practices and training... they have some pretty simple rituals that maybe you'd like to see for yourself so you can try them out or even adapt them to advance your own level of biokenisis. It would be interesting to see what you'd come up with or how it would affect your own practices... I'll try to get in touch with them if you'd like just hmu
And ask and I will see what I can get from them ^^
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

Catamite wrote:
Kitsune wrote:Oops! I accidently put up the wrong video.

here is the correct one:

Hey Kit so it turns out I actually know a friend who has attempted things such as this and they've even been able to come up with their own sort of exercises for their training with biokenisis and shifting... They told me they also work with growth and the shifting of eyes which happen to be the easiest. They've learned how to use channeling and mediation to awake their subconscious in a sense and be able to sort of influence changes within their body the only difference however is that your shifting and biokenisis is much faster and more direct as there's is periodic and over certain amounts of time with certain practices and training... they have some pretty simple rituals that maybe you'd like to see for yourself so you can try them out or even adapt them to advance your own level of biokenisis. It would be interesting to see what you'd come up with or how it would affect your own practices... I'll try to get in touch with them if you'd like just hmu
And ask and I will see what I can get from them ^^
That would be great, cat! I'd love to see them.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
Kitsune

Something Eilana mentioned that I also noticed; when I am shifting, there are "spikes" that pulse out around my pupil in similar fashion to the veins of some creatures in horror shows (I believe vampire diaries and wolfbloods has the best imagery for this) it's subtle if you aren't looking for it, but it is very much physically there.

Come in!
Kitsune

Oops! I forgot to post the video meant to go with that last post. Here it is:

https://youtu.be/OQq90MYsoME" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can see the pupil shift a bit, and see the spikes or veins clearly.

Come in!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

An invitation to learn more about biokinesis. Love it!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kitsune

I had a visit from some draconic beings who helped activate my draconic DNA / energy. Afterwards, I did some shifting, and OMG, it was really intense. I got some awesome footage of it.

https://youtu.be/aGqUCeDNMEU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here it is.

Come in!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Kitsune wrote:I had a visit from some draconic beings who helped activate my draconic DNA / energy. Afterwards, I did some shifting, and OMG, it was really intense. I got some awesome footage of it.

https://youtu.be/aGqUCeDNMEU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here it is.
' Kit's You have become Really Good with your Shape shifting ' I like all the Videos you have Posted if you look though all of Them you Can See how far you've come alone with Shape Shifting thanks for Sharing them >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kitsune

I'm back with updates.

I took a few photos of my eyes before and after practice. In the before pic, you can see my eye as green/brown hazel, and in the after shots, red/gold.

I'm going to be recording a video later tonight starting before the workings, and through the process, ending with the result.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (90.26 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.29 KiB) Viewed 4874 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (79.43 KiB) Viewed 4874 times

Come in!
Kitsune

I was working on shifting the pupil last night, and got it to form an oval shape from its typical round one.

The first image is a round pupil for reference.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (84.79 KiB) Viewed 4849 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (65.35 KiB) Viewed 4849 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (77.47 KiB) Viewed 4849 times

Come in!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”