About the moon, its cycle.

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I was replying another post about the full moon and new moon, and it actually the topic I m studying, I wish to make a post of my own as a record, so later on if I discover more I will update it in here.

I m studying astrology and various of topic about the moon. In the astrological way, the New Moon is a new beginning and a cutting point from the previous cycle. Each moon cycle is a cycle of different energy pattern depends on which sign they are in. If in the Virgo, the moon's power is more suppressing and if in the Leo its moon physical active, and it all depends on your bitrth chart to see how it affecting you. Like myself, my moon sign is Cancer, its energy is more focus on mental and inner self, so if the New Moon/ Full moon happens in a water sign, it HEIGHTEN much of my sensitivity and it is actually pain in the ass as I would keep digging my heart and i feel all the slightest emotional changes. But when it happens on Earth sign such as Taurus, it actually make me stay calm and in peace, brought me the Earth qualities. so it actually depends on your birth chart to see how moon would affects you.

The New moon also the new beginning and cutting off from the past, so this day, you might feel yourself a little bit of "dropping off" and something just not very feeling right, a feeling of transition. You might be feeling yourself in between old and new, something from the past pops up and next second you immediately wanna throw it off, but it happens again and again as New moon could be a cleansing too but it is more like in a soft way to make you have a change and new beginning. For the Full moon, its also a "transition" to me, but its more like a "forcing" way, as in astrological way, it is opposite the Sun, Our Consciousness and sub-Consciousness, outer and inner, so, you are still feeling yourself in "between", but more likely in the "mental" and " Mind" level. You might feeling like you got pulling to both sign and you got some struggle, but the full moon also push our energy level to the highest, so we might feeling like more ACTIVE and got the strength to "fight".

In New Moon, you might feel very like "dead" but getting more "alive" soon. In Full Moon, you will feel extra super hyper and more active and wanna be crazy and unleash your inner to the outer. As the moon and sun in opposite makes me struggle in between but more like "Damn! I m having it both!!!" way to "combines it all together by facing both side. So in magical way, it is actually a highest "Force" to kick ass and let the manifestation start. As Full moon is the final step of waxing moon, it also a meaning of "Hurry, we are out of time, the cycle is almost complete! So get your work done!!!". So it and it also drive our mind much more active on that night, many of us might not getting any sleep as it keeps awaking us.

So in generally speaking, not just about it energy. The new moon is something starting and saying good bye to the past, it makes us think , for sure, but in a peaceful way and more like a "dead" and "after life" feeling. But in Full mOon, you still very paying attention to your mind and feelings, but more likely in a "Hurry! You only live ONCE!" way. Also the full moon is the last step of waxing and last step before waning(Dying), so in my view, Full Moon more like the last minute of living, so you getting more active, more crazy and keep doing things to bring fast results. but next minute, it dies. In New Moon, you more likely dead already but getting a new start. BOTH makes us discover our inner and outer world, but in very different approach.

So, again, Full Moon brings fast manifestation But ALSO the shortest as its more likely a LAST minute thing. If wanna start a new project and see it grows, do it on New Moon. But if need fast manifestation and motivation, do it on the day before full moon.)

All the above is my OWN view. Its not representing all. Its just my personal feeling and my own experience. Like I said, it affects us very differently. Just a sharing.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

http://www.healthista.com/full-moon-exa ... ions-sign/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just found this article. This looks good too.

I m currently studying the affection of Solar and Lunar Eclipse. So I will update this post when I m in the mood to type it out~XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sorry I m really lazy and typing english keeps my brain running and really tired......(I m a chinese typing person...lol)
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Carvel wrote:http://www.healthista.com/full-moon-exa ... ions-sign/

I m currently studying the affection of Solar and Lunar Eclipse. So I will update this post when I m in the mood to type it out~XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sorry I m really lazy and typing english keeps my brain running and really tired......(I m a chinese typing person...lol)
Thanks I will take a look ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Milagre

Carvel wrote:http://www.healthista.com/full-moon-exa ... ions-sign/

Hi carvel, thank you for the topic and the link, very interesting!

I have saw i am highly affected by Eclipses, so i keep track of all of them to be prepared before it happens,
This month the New Moon was easy on me, i felt so glad, but i have fast a little too, what explains the sense of peace.

Please keep us updated about your studies and discoveries, i do love anything related to the moon and sun, and how they manifests their energy in our bodies and auras!^^
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Very interesting! As someone who is Were-natured, I can say the full moon does not seem to excite my Wolf. She is actually more dominant and harder to control on or close to the the NEW moon. My vamp is, too! :devilgrin:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Milagre

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Very interesting! As someone who is Were-natured, I can say the full moon does not seem to excite my Wolf. She is actually more dominant and harder to control on or close to the the NEW moon. My vamp is, too! :devilgrin:
LOL me too, when i am out of balance, New Moon is really hard on me, it is the time when i feel all the power of the Chrone, slashing on me and telling me "for this month, you din't the job right, try harder the next one" hahaha!

Full Moons can be difficult too, but it feels more like a time to do magik and honor my Lords,Ladies and my companions.

But the feeling like be in a cage and waiting to be set free comes more on the New Moon to me, and sometimes it feels Awful!!! :devilfre:

My menses are irregular and follow the moons too, always 3 days after or 3 days before,

And i can have better ahem in both of those moons, wink wink!^^

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”