Dream of a Triangle. Meaning?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Gaylani

Akelta wrote:Another thought I had was... The Triangle, it is the strongest shape in nature, the three divines you have create a structure of strength and unity around you and they ask for you to remember that and trust them. The circle is another symbol of protection, I think, they are letting you know they are offering you strength and protection, and will be by your side when you need them and ensure that you and your family are kept safe.
i like this assessment of the shapes wanda!

it's amazing how many circles and triangles are represented and appear within metaphysical studies.... pyramids of power, i for one associate deeply with the triquetra... also if you think about it when we do pendulum work, not even over a board but just suspended the shapes it's making are really triangles and circles to give us the answers we seek...

:devilthumbs:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
VeiLWalkeR
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Gaylani wrote:
Akelta wrote:Another thought I had was... The Triangle, it is the strongest shape in nature, the three divines you have create a structure of strength and unity around you and they ask for you to remember that and trust them. The circle is another symbol of protection, I think, they are letting you know they are offering you strength and protection, and will be by your side when you need them and ensure that you and your family are kept safe.
i like this assessment of the shapes wanda!

it's amazing how many circles and triangles are represented and appear within metaphysical studies.... pyramids of power, i for one associate deeply with the triquetra... also if you think about it when we do pendulum work, not even over a board but just suspended the shapes it's making are really triangles and circles to give us the answers we seek...

:devilthumbs:

Aaahhh I just wondered why keeps the Piramid shape coming up in my head?... I worked with it before and now it seems like The Divine Demon King X kicked this idea in again :ideadevil: And a few day's back I befriended someone on FB who looks quite familiar (past life?) to me and he is working with pyramid shapes as well... :devilshock:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

I have also read that a triangle helps intensify the energies of an invocation all though I can't seem to figure out how to do it, I too have had some dreams about the triangle and when I cloud read I see tons of triangles every single day, and they seem to be pointed out to me..I get a message in my head that tells me to go look at the sky and there will be triangles everywhere..I wonder if this too is a sign that I should involve a triangle into my rituals..Hmmm something to ponder on indeed! :meditate:
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer
Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

Well, no one else has commented on this so I will throw my 2 pennies on it..I have been having a lot of visions of the triangles and I still do to this very day, I asked Father to help me understand as I am seeing the message but am not entirely reading it correctly, so Father gave me what I needed to research the matter and I have come up with this...The triangle is Not used for evocation, but is instead used for amplifying my energy, I am to use 4 candles (1) at each point and (1) in the triangle with me where I sit...There is a significant difference in the energy levels just by using the triangle method, I used it during meditation and in the first few minutes I felt like someone hooked my hands up to an electrical grid...I could not believe how intense the energy levels were inside that triangle, I guess symbols after all do mean something..Have a Good Day ~Ave~
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”