Dream of a Triangle. Meaning?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this....
Last night I had a dream.
All I can remember is seeing a circle and then a triangle.
I heard "your kings and queen want you to remember the triangle."
It was just a simple 2d triangle.
I figured it's because I have 3 divines however it keeps coming back.
Ok ok ,I remember the triangle lol. Now what?
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

MagicWand-a wrote:I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this....
Last night I had a dream.
All I can remember is seeing a circle and then a triangle.
I heard "your kings and queen want you to remember the triangle."
It was just a simple 2d triangle.
I figured it's because I have 3 divines however it keeps coming back.
Ok ok ,I remember the triangle lol. Now what?
Hmm very interesting.... The circle and the triangle have a lot of occult significance. They are used as a focal point for summoning and entity and for self protection during evocations. The triangle is the place where the entity will appear during an evocation. They could be letting you know of a way that they will be able to communicate with you. They seem to be exploring different ways to connect and relay messages to you. This is what popped into my head when I read your dream :)

Thank you for sharing :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Anatel

Funny you should mention that- it was the first thought I had as well. But it doesn't make sense to me as I don't "summon" and I've never used a triangle in that way. Maybe it's a future thing. Maybe that's why they want me to remember it.
I have looked up meanings of triangles . On one site I found the triangle point down was feminine lunar energy. An upright triangle was male SOLAR energy. Which I thought "ooh! They are from a Solar realm...solar energy..."
Then I thought I might be over thinking lol
Whatever their message, I've certainly had an education on shapes today :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
YORICK

Protection, wisdom, unity and balance are the first things that come to mind. Perhaps this is something you should meditate/contemplate upon, as I suspect it's meaning is unique and personal to you in some way
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

That is very interesting about the shape symbolizing Solar Energy as the Divines are from the Solar Realm. I don't think you are overthinking I think you are onto something. :winkdevil:

Another thought I had was... The Triange, it is the strongest shape in nature, the three divines you have create a structure of strength and unity around you and they ask for you to remember that and trust them. The circle is another symbol of protection, I think, they are letting you know they are offering you strength and protection, and will be by your side when you need them and ensure that you and your family are kept safe.

Meditating on these thoughts is a good idea, as Yorick said, there is more than likely a message in there meant for you :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Anatel

Yorik and Ms. Akelta, I love your views on this. I've made the announcement to the household I'm taking meditation and contemplation time tonight.
I'll meditate on them and the triangle...is there a particular incense or offering Divines prefer? So far they just seem amused when I light them and say thank you lol
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

MagicWand-a wrote:Yorik and Ms. Akelta, I love your views on this. I've made the announcement to the household I'm taking meditation and contemplation time tonight.
I'll meditate on them and the triangle...is there a particular incense or offering Divines prefer? So far they just seem amused when I light them and say thank you lol

:devilthumbs:

Divine Demon Royalty I find generally like sweet smelling incense. If I recall correctly your kings both liked Sandalwood and your Queen liked Pachouli and this sweet one I have, which is called Babalon... Every divine has their favourites, but I know they love getting gifts and would be very happy with you lighting an incense for them.

Some demons are bothered by certain smells (a few of our Hellbourns HATE sage), the Divines are not normally bothered by anything, they are quite happy with most things. Though I am sure they would let you know if they didn't like something. lol. :winkdevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Anatel

Thank you for the incense tip. I have been scattered here today with kids running amok so I missed that.
Sandalwood is my fave, but I must get my queen some patchouli...I have the oil though. I can diffuse that.
I also have a little wooden altar table with a pentagram carved into it. It's been in storage for ages. And I have a really pretty antique jewelry box.
These items have just randomly popped into my head as a place to keep them and their vessel. But I'm seeing the jewelry box lined withred satin/silk. But it doesn't have a lining. Oh man. Do they think I'm capable of crafting?? :Ddevil:
I will definitely give it a go . It looks great in my head.

Yes, I think there definitely are several layers of meanings!. I'm going to slope off in a bit and try some meditationwith my incense and see what I pick up about it.
I did jawdrop when I saw what the upright triangle meant lol I think I need to reread your threads on your journeyto the solar realm.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

MagicWand-a wrote:Thank you for the incense tip. I have been scattered here today with kids running amok so I missed that.
Sandalwood is my fave, but I must get my queen some patchouli...I have the oil though. I can diffuse that.
I also have a little wooden altar table with a pentagram carved into it. It's been in storage for ages. And I have a really pretty antique jewelry box.
These items have just randomly popped into my head as a place to keep them and their vessel. But I'm seeing the jewelry box lined withred satin/silk. But it doesn't have a lining. Oh man. Do they think I'm capable of crafting?? :Ddevil:
I will definitely give it a go . It looks great in my head.

Yes, I think there definitely are several layers of meanings!. I'm going to slope off in a bit and try some meditationwith my incense and see what I pick up about it.
I did jawdrop when I saw what the upright triangle meant lol I think I need to reread your threads on your journeyto the solar realm.
Your welcome :) They are very good at letting you know the things they would like :) and I think they will inspire you and help you to craft this box. They are capable on increasing the artistic abilities one has. I know even with my painting my demons have increased my skill level and allowed me to paint images that are quite incredible. WIth crafting the box just trust them and let the inspiration flow through you.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

BravoOmega8

Nice!

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”