Bank Account: Saved by Lord Belial and Goddes Sekhmet

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Milagre

I post it here, because for me it was definitely a paranormal experience:

I waked up today feeling such a fear in my heart, i couldn't rest and was feeling stressed out and did not knew why...
Such a sense of dread, that i have begin to ask the help of my goddess first,

I was about to going in town to send my best friend her Xmas gifts, she lives in the USA,

And so i felt a URGE to look in to my bank account, i was guided there, i am sure about that...

Then i found a automatic debit that was programed for next Monday: 309,00 EUROS!!!

I was like WTF?!?

That was my ancient internet provider, but to make the story short, they had no rights to ask me for this amount of money, because their services where NEVER installed in my home, and i have sent all of their materials back, but they have send me a wrong address to send their materials, and was delivered in a city, but was supposed to be in ANOTHER city, but that is not my fault, because i have just sent the materials in the place they have send me the address, and so i did it!!!

So they have tell me they would take my money because they doesn't received their stuff, what is WRONG!

I have show all the prove for my banker i was right, and they have cancel the automatic debit , a first time...
And that is the SECOND time this internet provider ask me money, because they have all my bank info anyway.

First time was because a phone line subscription ( i don't have any phone line from them?!?)
And now they have asked money for my internet connection ( my internet connection is not provided by them!)

I have run as fast as i could, and my banker (very cute,yumi) have saw the problem and have fix it for me.

During all the way, i was asking so much Lord Belial ( when i have thought about a demon Lord for this matter, he was the first one that came in my mind!^^)
And Goddes Sekhmet to give me strength, because my nerves where about to explode!!!

Everything have finished well, and i was back in peace at home, knowing the internet provider will not take my money at all!

I gave Lord Belial and Goddess Sekhmet offerings immediately after coming back home, i feel so glad!!!

One million of Thank you for my beloved Lord, and for my warrior Goddess,
If they had not put this feeling of dread in my heart, i would NEVER look in to my bank account, and tomorrow that would be too late to ask the bank any service to stop the automatic debit,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :devillove:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

love it when I get psychic 'nudges'! It can also be a sign that your higher self is awakening.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

wow very great experience :cuteghost:
Milagre

Satan's Hellcat wrote:love it when I get psychic 'nudges'! It can also be a sign that your higher self is awakening.
Lol it was the BIG nudge SHC, i was feeling like dying in fear and i did not knew why,hahaha!^^

How i would love to have a good connection to my higher self, but she is taking her time,lol!^^

Thank you for your message! :devilthumbs:
Milagre

learningk120 wrote:wow very great experience :cuteghost:
Yes that was, i feel so glad my wallet will not be light of 309 euros,haha, specially in this moment of my life money is still short, but Lord Mammon promised i will get back in to track if i work well!^^

( did not hear his voice, he have just pop this thought in my mind^^)
Marosey

Nudges are good, that's good your patrons has your back.. Great story.
Heimdall
Your favourite Demon?: Each one of my demonic familiars
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Amazing story.

Thanks for sharing.

:skull:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”