Ouija Board

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Velca ~ yes I do like them and they can be very informative. But if you're young and lacking knowledge and just so happens that you may attract a... manipulative entity lol. But now that I have knowledge I don't worry about that. However I don't much use them anyway.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer I saw a New Ouija Board Last night its from The Same Seller that Made This one that ' I am using now it Time for a New One its been almost a Year now She Would be able to Fix them one for Me also ' So just My Demons Will be able to use it With Me so its Something that is On my order List
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

velle wrote:Nefer I saw a New Ouija Board Last night its from The Same Seller that Made This one that ' I am using now it Time for a New One its been almost a Year now She Would be able to Fix them one for Me also ' So just My Demons Will be able to use it With Me so its Something that is On my order List
I do not really use these much anymore, but I still have the one I made to speak to a particular entity "before" I could hear. Sometimes I like to just pull it out for old times sake and use it. For now I do things a little bit different. That one entity no longer comes when I use it. Basically I will call to my companion, when I feel them come I will tell them I am about to use the board and wish they speak with me on it. Then since they are already there, there is little to no chance anyone else will hop on the other end.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:Nefer I saw a New Ouija Board Last night its from The Same Seller that Made This one that ' I am using now it Time for a New One its been almost a Year now She Would be able to Fix them one for Me also ' So just My Demons Will be able to use it With Me so its Something that is On my order List
I do not really use these much anymore, but I still have the one I made to speak to a particular entity "before" I could hear. Sometimes I like to just pull it out for old times sake and use it. For now I do things a little bit different. That one entity no longer comes when I use it. Basically I will call to my companion, when I feel them come I will tell them I am about to use the board and wish they speak with me on it. Then since they are already there, there is little to no chance anyone else will hop on the other end.
' I Love using my Ouija board its one of . the ways that is good for bonding with my Demons We have been using mine for almost , a Year now with No problems at all that's been awesome to say . The least they keep out unwanted spirits from coming though when We work Together with

It because that was One of my Worry's With me having Kids to think about Something coming though but . I Have up my protection and my Demons are With me its been, Fun for all of us with you using your board to Contact this one entity that makes Since that you ' Would use it for just this one reason they are fun all the time :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

I love using Ouija boards too. I felt a strong urge to use one. Every time I seen one from age 12, but I knew I was just being called to, so I ignored him. Before I held back though because G.L scared the crap out of me with his nonsense. Thankfully I know how to combat him now :nener: .. Maybe I shouldn't get so cocky just yet lol
user1876

Nefer wrote:I love using Ouija boards too. I felt a strong urge to use one. Every time I seen one from age 12, but I knew I was just being called to, so I ignored him. Before I held back though because G.L scared the crap out of me with his nonsense. Thankfully I know how to combat him now :nener: .. Maybe I shouldn't get so cocky just yet lol
Sounds like you had fun :lol: that's my kind of night using a Ouija Board its been one of my best games yet With . The Family :D
Nefer

It can be fun if used properly. It can also let horrifying creatures come to you. The ouija board must be used with caution. I do not think it should be sold as a game. I believe it to be a tool. I just recently bought one ( but I returned it because it was made crappy, the one I made out of a cardboard box allows for better usage) and it actually had warnings but written in a joking manner. However they were correct rules to follow. For example one of the things it said was always say good-bye. I think that is a good idea but they put this rules in quotes as if it is a joke and they maybe should be followed.
user1876

Nefer wrote:It can be fun if used properly. It can also let horrifying creatures come to you. The ouija board must be used with caution. I do not think it should be sold as a game. I believe it to be a tool. I just recently bought one ( but I returned it because it was made crappy, the one I made out of a cardboard box allows for better usage) and it actually had warnings but written in a joking manner. However they were correct rules to follow. For example one of the things it said was always say good-bye. I think that is a good idea but they put this rules in quotes as if it is a joke and they maybe should be followed.
' Yes I Can understand why you Sent it back also agree with you that Ouija boards shouldn't be sold as a Toy that . I Agree with but that's how its been since early in what maybes the 70-80s sold as a Toy but it Works because it Connects you to . The Spiritual world and if you don't know what your doing Yes problem will come from it Big ones :cloud:
Nefer

Indeed. Big problems that follow you around for 20 years until you learn how to rid yourself of them lol. I was one of those kids that did not know what i was doing. I attracted someone quite powerful. Who I ended up angering by " not keeping my word".

I remember the first time I touched one I was 8. It was me and about four or five other people my age in my bedroom. I am not even sure who's ouija board it was, but it was not mine. I asked if my Aunt was here. My aunt has just passed 4 years prior. The board said yes. I said Alright can you make the curtains fall? I asked this of "her" because we are a bunch of * year olds. I did not trust that they were not moving it. About 3 seconds after I said that the curtains fell. we all ran out of the room yelling... Did we ever push good bye? Nope.

Now I am quite curious who that was. Surly it was not a ghost.
user1876

Nefer wrote:Indeed. Big problems that follow you around for 20 years until you learn how to rid yourself of them lol. I was one of those kids that did not know what i was doing. I attracted someone quite powerful. Who I ended up angering by " not keeping my word".

I remember the first time I touched one I was 8. It was me and about four or five other people my age in my bedroom. I am not even sure who's ouija board it was, but it was not mine. I asked if my Aunt was here. My aunt has just passed 4 years prior. The board said yes. I said Alright can you make the curtains fall? I asked this of "her" because we are a bunch of * year olds. I did not trust that they were not moving it. About 3 seconds after I said that the curtains fell. we all ran out of the room yelling... Did we ever push good bye? Nope.

Now I am quite curious who that was. Surly it was not a ghost.
' Yes remember you telling me about that it must have been so hard of you being how young you were and who you made contact with they New all to well how young you Were and had No deal what . You Was doing they played on that and with most cases

That's how it happens to Other people also they pick Up a Ouija Board not knowing what they are doing and how bad things . Can get For them because of them playing with , This Spirit board because rather you know what your doing are not ,This Spirit board will do its Job and your going to end up making Contact with who

Knows what you had no ideal what You, Were Agreeing to because of your young age that's what makes what happen to you just Wrong on many Levels 'Thank Goodness now you know how to Deal with this thing to were it Can't hurt you Some people are ' Not So lucky with their nightmare :D

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”