Ouija Board

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Nefer wrote:I love using Ouija boards too. I felt a strong urge to use one. Every time I seen one from age 12, but I knew I was just being called to, so I ignored him. Before I held back though because G.L scared the crap out of me with his nonsense. Thankfully I know how to combat him now :nener: .. Maybe I shouldn't get so cocky just yet lol

Indeed I should not have been so cocky. SO I was over confident. Saturday night I used to broad with one of my friends. We called our companions just to speak. I called A and he called M. We spoke to M and said goodbye when we finished. Then I called A and she came but it was not her on the board. I immediately noticed I felt energy coming off the broad, it felt like heat. I was like that is odd... I quickly noticed it was not her. I thought it was him but he spoke his usual misleading lies. Finally he slipped up and I called him out. I then told him he is not welcome here, I no longer wish to speak to him and I am closing the portal and he went to goodbye. Tricky Tricky entity.

I immediately informed my mentor and he asked me why I did not shield and ask for protection. :disapprove: I brought this upon myself. I thought he was gone... nope just waiting for an opportunity to let him in my house.... I made a door, he walked through. Lesson learned.

Note to self: Always shield and have some sort of protection when using a board.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:
Nefer wrote:I love using Ouija boards too. I felt a strong urge to use one. Every time I seen one from age 12, but I knew I was just being called to, so I ignored him. Before I held back though because G.L scared the crap out of me with his nonsense. Thankfully I know how to combat him now :nener: .. Maybe I shouldn't get so cocky just yet lol

Indeed I should not have been so cocky. SO I was over confident. Saturday night I used to broad with one of my friends. We called our companions just to speak. I called A and he called M. We spoke to M and said goodbye when we finished. Then I called A and she came but it was not her on the board. I immediately noticed I felt energy coming off the broad, it felt like heat. I was like that is odd... I quickly noticed it was not her. I thought it was him but he spoke his usual misleading lies. Finally he slipped up and I called him out. I then told him he is not welcome here, I no longer wish to speak to him and I am closing the portal and he went to goodbye. Tricky Tricky entity.

I immediately informed my mentor and he asked me why I did not shield and ask for protection. :disapprove: I brought this upon myself. I thought he was gone... nope just waiting for an opportunity to let him in my house.... I made a door, he walked through. Lesson learned.

Note to self: Always shield and have some sort of protection when using a board.
' Nefer now that you know whats going on just Be careful if you Should use your, Board again because your most likely Right about this person waiting to make Contact with you just Shield from now on . if you Use your Ouija Board again ask

your Companions to ask block unwanted spirits from being able to make contact with you . I Do this when using my own Ouija Board with my Demon companions it Works at keeping them unwanted spirits out :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

I am not sure companions can block a DL. However I know who can block him. My mentor will shield me. I got reprimanded by him for not calling upon him to shield me when I had my visitor. I know better now.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:I am not sure companions can block a DL. However I know who can block him. My mentor will shield me. I got reprimanded by him for not calling upon him to shield me when I had my visitor. I know better now.
' Hey yes your Right your companions can't block a DL but your Mentor can help you with that but they can block, Other Spirits from coming though its only two Dark lords that . I 've talked to though a Ouija Board Azazel and Roiser it was fun it Really was Some Live action :lol: Dark lords are amazing :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

I did not try to talk to a D.L. It just happened, In fact he tricked me into thinking he was a boy ghost named Brian who wanted to be my boyfriend, when I was 12... For many, years I thought this. Until I realized he did things a normal spirit can not. but yes my mentor can block him. He is of higher status. Thankfully lol.
user1876

Nefer wrote:I did not try to talk to a D.L. It just happened, In fact he tricked me into thinking he was a boy ghost named Brian who wanted to be my boyfriend, when I was 12... For many, years I thought this. Until I realized he did things a normal spirit can not. but yes my mentor can block him. He is of higher status. Thankfully lol.
' Its great to hear your Mentor can block him :cloud:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”