Can anyone tell me about Dogs and the Paranormal

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

I want some info if any on Dogs and the paranormal because I think my dog can see auras... recently I was standing still on a stilt and was beginning to do some chi meditation to try to practice astral projection. As I was doing so I began channeling my chi she started barking... Usually when someone is seen as ominous she barks and approaches sort of to try to warn them to gtfo ya know? This time instead of approaching me she just began barking and not making a single set forward but instead she kind of started walking sideways to go for the door. She almost made a circle whil trying to get away while barking. I think she was able to possibly see what was going on while I was channeling... Can anyone give me any research on things such as this with dogs or with dogs and the paranormal??
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Catamite wrote:I want some info if any on Dogs and the paranormal because I think my dog can see auras... recently I was standing still on a stilt and was beginning to do some chi meditation to try to practice astral projection. As I was doing so I began channeling my chi she started barking... Usually when someone is seen as ominous she barks and approaches sort of to try to warn them to gtfo ya know? This time instead of approaching me she just began barking and not making a single set forward but instead she kind of started walking sideways to go for the door. She almost made a circle whil trying to get away while barking. I think she was able to possibly see what was going on while I was channeling... Can anyone give me any research on things such as this with dogs or with dogs and the paranormal??
'' Cat all that . I can really tell you is that Animals are more Open to ' The Supernatural then most Human beings are that's why if you Look at some TV 'Shows about the Paranormal you will Find its Dogs Cats that mostly affected by what every is going on Some people even believe that animals Can See spirits ' I Believe they Can this Could also be why your Dog was acting ' The way She was because its possible She saw something when you Were trying to Astral project ' So from Now Pay attention to how She acts when you doing a Meditation are even trying Astral projection again Sorry that ' I Couldn't be more Help :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Catamite

velle wrote:
Catamite wrote:I want some info if any on Dogs and the paranormal because I think my dog can see auras... recently I was standing still on a stilt and was beginning to do some chi meditation to try to practice astral projection. As I was doing so I began channeling my chi she started barking... Usually when someone is seen as ominous she barks and approaches sort of to try to warn them to gtfo ya know? This time instead of approaching me she just began barking and not making a single set forward but instead she kind of started walking sideways to go for the door. She almost made a circle whil trying to get away while barking. I think she was able to possibly see what was going on while I was channeling... Can anyone give me any research on things such as this with dogs or with dogs and the paranormal??
'' Cat all that . I can really tell you is that Animals are more Open to ' The Supernatural then most Human beings are that's why if you Look at some TV 'Shows about the Paranormal you will Find its Dogs Cats that mostly affected by what every is going on Some people even believe that animals Can See spirits ' I Believe they Can this Could also be why your Dog was acting ' The way She was because its possible She saw something when you Were trying to Astral project ' So from Now Pay attention to how She acts when you doing a Meditation are even trying Astral projection again Sorry that ' I Couldn't be more Help :whip:
Thank you Velle and it was quite the strangest thing.. She almost seemed afraid so I turned around to see if something was behind me only to find out she was barking at me... This is why I think maybe she saw my aura because it could've frightened her, when I channeled chi in front of her a second time I did it while she was laying on my mother's shoulder and she just stared (mom wasn't even aware LOL) but idk I wanna see if I can get reactions from when I try meditation or AP. but anyways Thanks Velle! ^^
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yes as velle stated dogs and cats (probably animals in general) are more in tune to the higher frequencies . Therefore your dog could see what was going on. It appears she seen your aura and freaked out thinking this mass was attacking you. I think you should do what velle recommended and payou close attention to your dog while your channeling your chi or maybe even when you're communicating with spirits of any kind . See if your dog is reacting or watching intensely.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Catamite

Nefer wrote:Yes as velle stated dogs and cats (probably animals in general) are more in tune to the higher frequencies . Therefore your dog could see what was going on. It appears she seen your aura and freaked out thinking this mass was attacking you. I think you should do what velle recommended and payou close attention to your dog while your channeling your chi or maybe even when you're communicating with spirits of any kind . See if your dog is reacting or watching intensely.
Thanks guys for the advice and such I'll try to be more aware of her behavior while Im channeling. Maybe I can begin a study through animals or seeing if certain breeds of certain species have heightened spiritual abilities maybe more idk. But uhm yea thanksa Y'alllll ^.^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Catamite wrote:
Nefer wrote:Yes as velle stated dogs and cats (probably animals in general) are more in tune to the higher frequencies . Therefore your dog could see what was going on. It appears she seen your aura and freaked out thinking this mass was attacking you. I think you should do what velle recommended and payou close attention to your dog while your channeling your chi or maybe even when you're communicating with spirits of any kind . See if your dog is reacting or watching intensely.
Thanks guys for the advice and such I'll try to be more aware of her behavior while Im channeling. Maybe I can begin a study through animals or seeing if certain breeds of certain species have heightened spiritual abilities maybe more idk. But uhm yea thanksa Y'alllll ^.^
''Hi Cat Yes pay attention to how She's actng around you when your doing Any kind of Working around her ' again Animals can pick up on things We Can't and sometimes even See things We Can't but You've Got yourself a Good Dog there Not Much will get pass her :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”