My Demonic/Sludge possession in a Christian Church !!!

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Many years ago, before I turned 18 I had my first possession situation to occur. It was a Sunday morning with my mom dragging me off to the church to receive the word as she calls it. The morning had been nice and calm nothing out of the obvious. When we made it to the church and I started to walk up the steps I felt emotions that were totally out of my character :anger, hate, aggravation, and negativity in general. When I made it in and set down I then realize all these emotions had been directed towards the Church Pastor/Preacher at the time. Thoughts of murder saying " Kill her she must die" popped in my head along with the twisted emotions. The pastor immediately felt this so she came up to me stared me down sensing I was not myself. She grabbed me out of the seat place her hands on my head and said I command you in the name of Jesus that you leave and return through the gates of hell from once you came. She then started to speak in tongue and attempted to lay me out on the floor. The first attempt did not work I still felt whatever the presents was clawing in my mind making me want to hurt her. The pastor knew this so she picked me up off the floor and laid hands a second time, and this time it work the entity left me and my thoughts were my own again. At the time the church was very small and no more then 30 members were officially apart of it. You would of thought that would of lid me closer to the Christian Bible Thumper path but it didn't because I just never could connect with the teachings and restrictions. After that I have never quite had a situation to get me to that point since.

My Opinion- To be honest I'm not sure was this some type of demon or sludge energy all I know is my mind was not my own.
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
Riael
Patron Deities: None at this time.
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I had a similar experience about 5 years ago. It's hard to tell the whole story without writing out paragraphs.. but in an attempt to make a long story short... a man named ' Bud ' , who was about 65-70 yrs old.. an avid church goer and dedicated to the Christian Church.. felt that I had demons attached to me that were causing me to act out. ( Which, no, I was "acting out" because my wife was being psychotic and dragging me through the mud so to speak ) ... in any case he came over one afternoon all convinced that I was 'afflicted with demons' ... which I refuted but played along because at this point I was willing to try anything to save my marriage. So he starts speaking in tongues and lays his hand on my chest ( right over the heart chakra ) and here I am thinking, " Oh here we go, another self-serving, assumption filled Christian thinking he's going to actually HEAL me? What a fucking laugh. How laughable. God this is a joke. I can't believe you're even playing along with this... ) and suddenly he lays his hand on my chest and there's this indescribable FIRE in my chest. It's as if some fucker has poured gasoline inside my chest and lit it ablaze. I was so completely taken aback because during the whole thing I'm chuckling to myself and essentially mocking him in my inner dialogue... and sure enough it has a very real and tangible affect on me.

At the time I felt as if he was doing as he said he was, but this is back before I had an unbiased perspective. Looking back on it, I believe he was in some way.. shape or form.. empowered by his faith and through that his energy body was also empowered. I believe now from a secular standpoint that he used some form of energy to affect my heart chakra.. possibly cleansing it, possibly clearing it or possibly even harming me. I have no clue. What I do know is... that despite my initial skepticism and practically mocking him in my mind... despite all that... it had a very.. very REAL and alarming effect.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

Sounded like sludge entities.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

There is an interview Akelta did all about sludge energies and sludge entities on YouTube. I'm sure you can find it just type in Akelta in the search bar. I apologize I don't have time to pull it up. It is very informative. It explains how 99% of the time it is an intelligent sludge entity posing as a DL.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
PhoenixRising

Nefer wrote:There is an interview Akelta did all about sludge energies and sludge entities on YouTube. I'm sure you can find it just type in Akelta in the search bar. I apologize I don't have time to pull it up. It is very informative. It explains how 99% of the time it is an intelligent sludge entity posing as a DL.
Yeah I heard that interview on podcast a few years back .
Riael
Patron Deities: None at this time.
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas

Here's that link. I haven't had opportunity to listen to it yet but I'm excited to get off work and give it a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMQseoHzSg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PhoenixRising

Riael wrote:Here's that link. I haven't had opportunity to listen to it yet but I'm excited to get off work and give it a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMQseoHzSg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah from what I heard it was very informative.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

These are awesome stories,thanks for sharing. It could have been sludge entities or it could also be other types of spirits, elementals, human etc. We can be possessed or "inhabited" by so many things.
PhoenixRising

DoubleD wrote:These are awesome stories,thanks for sharing. It could have been sludge entities or it could also be other types of spirits, elementals, human etc. We can be possessed or "inhabited" by so many things.
Yeah thankfully I never had a experience quite like afterwards
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

When the Sludge Possessed Me

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”