Ouija Board

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Is there a particular way these boards should be used? I was warned against them. I was told they attract "lower level" demons who like to cause chaos, But then I read a story yesterday of someone contacting a close relative through the ouija board. For 20 years whenever I pick up the planchette to use the ouija board I've always attracted one particular entity who ... lets just say, we are not on good terms anymore so I haven't touched one since. Wait that's not true, I made one and used it with a non believer to make my point, but i haven't since. Anyway, back to the topic, Is there more to the proper way of using the ouija board than placing your hands on the planchette calling for " any spirits around me" speaking with them and taking the planchette over good bye when you're finished?
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Is there a particular way these boards should be used? I was warned against them. I was told they attract "lower level" demons who like to cause chaos, But then I read a story yesterday of someone contacting a close relative through the ouija board. For 20 years whenever I pick up the planchette to use the ouija board I've always attracted one particular entity who ... lets just say, we are not on good terms anymore so I haven't touched one since. Wait that's not true, I made one and used it with a non believer to make my point, but i haven't since. Anyway, back to the topic, Is there more to the proper way of using the ouija board than placing your hands on the planchette calling for " any spirits around me" speaking with them and taking the planchette over good bye when you're finished?
'' The Ouija Board I've been One for about five Months now with My Demon Companions it does Have a Safety Lock on it ' I had it Set up that Way So No outside Spirits Can be attracted to me using My Board because of''' The Fact that if your Not careful You Can Attract Evil Spirits Not just Demons '' So Mines is used When My Demons are in 'The Room with me Now As for is There a Safer Way To Work with ' The Quija other then placing your hands on ' The Board that One ' I really don't know because, I am Still learning about this Board Myself :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

[quote="velle"][quote="Nefer"]Is there a particular way these boards should be used? I was warned against them. I was told they attract "lower level" demons who like to cause chaos, But then I read a story yesterday of someone contacting a close relative through the ouija board. For 20 years whenever I pick up the planchette to use the ouija board I've always attracted one particular entity who ... lets just say, we are not on good terms anymore so I haven't touched one since. Wait that's not true, I made one and used it with a non believer to make my point, but i haven't since. Anyway, back to the topic, Is there more to the proper way of using the ouija board than placing your hands on the planchette calling for " any spirits around me" speaking with them and taking the planchette over good bye when you're finished?[/quote]'' The Ouija Board I've been One for about five Months now with My Demon Companions it does Have a Safety Lock on it ' I had it Set up that Way So No outside Spirits Can be attracted to me using My Board because of''' The Fact that if your Not careful You Can Attract Evil Spirits Not just Demons '' So Mines is used When My Demons are in 'The Room with me Now As for is There a Safer Way To Work with ' The Quija other then placing your hands on ' The Board that One ' I really don't know because, I am Still learning about this Board Myself :D[/quote]

Thanks Velle. How do you put a lock on it so only certain entities you wish can come through? I'd love to know because I really do enjoy using the board. ever since I was 12. I miss it lol.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:Is there a particular way these boards should be used? I was warned against them. I was told they attract "lower level" demons who like to cause chaos, But then I read a story yesterday of someone contacting a close relative through the ouija board. For 20 years whenever I pick up the planchette to use the ouija board I've always attracted one particular entity who ... lets just say, we are not on good terms anymore so I haven't touched one since. Wait that's not true, I made one and used it with a non believer to make my point, but i haven't since. Anyway, back to the topic, Is there more to the proper way of using the ouija board than placing your hands on the planchette calling for " any spirits around me" speaking with them and taking the planchette over good bye when you're finished?
'' The Ouija Board I've been One for about five Months now with My Demon Companions it does Have a Safety Lock on it ' I had it Set up that Way So No outside Spirits Can be attracted to me using My Board because of''' The Fact that if your Not careful You Can Attract Evil Spirits Not just Demons '' So Mines is used When My Demons are in 'The Room with me Now As for is There a Safer Way To Work with ' The Quija other then placing your hands on ' The Board that One ' I really don't know because, I am Still learning about this Board Myself :D
Thanks Velle. How do you put a lock on it so only certain entities you wish can come through? I'd love to know because I really do enjoy using the board. ever since I was 12. I miss it lol.
' Nefer I ordered my Board from a Seller that made it for me I told her what was My Reasons for wanting To Use The Ouija Board that it Was For use with' My Spirit Companions and Asked if She Could put a Safety lock on it that Wouldn't allow Outside Spirits to be attracted to me using it ' I also Cast a Protection Circle around myself When using ' The Board so only My Demons are invited inside this Circle with me when ' I am playing with my Ouija because Protection is my First and last thought ' I have Kids to think about keeping them Safe making Sure Nothing can inter my house uninvited :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

Alright, I'll look into how to place a lock so only certian entities can come through. :devilread: I'll also cast a protection circle when I decide to use one again. Thank you :)devil:
user1876

Nefer wrote:Alright, I'll look into how to place a lock so only certian entities can come through. :devilread: I'll also cast a protection circle when I decide to use one again. Thank you :)devil:
'Yes Cast that Protection Circle so only the entities you want to come though will be able to' the safety lock Works well but You Can never have enough protection when messing around with a Ouija Board better Safe then Sorry :D
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:Alright, I'll look into how to place a lock so only certian entities can come through. :devilread: I'll also cast a protection circle when I decide to use one again. Thank you :)devil:
'Yes Cast that Protection Circle so only the entities you want to come though will be able to' the safety lock Works well but You Can never have enough protection when messing around with a Ouija Board better Safe then Sorry :D

Agreed. They can pull some malicious entities through. Thanks for the advice. I know you'd come through for me and answer :devillove:
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

Agreed. They can pull some malicious entities through. Thanks for the advice. I know you'd come through for me and answer :devillove:
'Your Welcome don't forget to State Who Can come though Lets Say your Trying To reach your Grandmother ' State Who Can come though Before you begin playing With , The Ouija Board ,That way Only who you Welcome in to your Circle will be able to come though >:)
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

'Your Welcome don't forget to State Who Can come though Lets Say your Trying To reach your Grandmother ' State Who Can come though Before you begin playing With , The Ouija Board ,That way Only who you Welcome in to your Circle will be able to come though >:)
OK will do. Thank you for the clarification. I wasn't wholly positive.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have been using boards for a super long time and for the most part don't have issues. I have left it open when I thought i closed it and i had a visitor that made my parrots life hell for a night but other than that nothing. I don't do anything fancy, just state intent, who i want to talk too and i close it by saying goodbye.

I think one of the best authorities out there is Karen Dahlman and her book spirits of the ouija is fantastic. I highly recommend it if you want to get involved with board use, or any for of divination.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”