Spirit harassments

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
User4445

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Nefer wrote:Shielding works wonders. Actually you should not take a break from your companions, as they can help you with working on shielding. This may sound odd but this is what I do. I asked them to "attack" me and I put up my Shields. I got to the point where I have three companions at once attacking me, one of them being a king and they cannot penetrate my shield. So if you work with them it makes it easier to know when you need to strengthen your Shield.

Obviously you would start with one companion hitting you with light force, then increase the force. After they can not pass anything through, ask another companion to join in with the first one. So on and so fourth

Also I'm not sure what you bought from the metaphysical store, but you should always cleanse items that you purchase.
Ok, I agree with everything Nefer says here. Always cleanse anything that you purchase that is magickal or metaphysical. Just like, if you were to buy something like gemstones that you planned to use for their metaphysical effects, you would cleanse them before working with them. I also cleanse certain other things, like sometimes food, but mostly antiques and the like. Anything a lot of people have touched. It's like cleaning an apple before you take a bite... it's just sensible.

Secondly, taking a break from your companions is ok if you need a break from them, but in this situation, you can ask them to help you cleanse and protect yourself while you learn, and when you get to a good spot, start having them help you polish your skills in the way that Nefer discusses. Admittedly when you're first learning about shielding, you really need to just practice until you have the theory down, practice until shielding is automatic and you can keep them up without thinking, but once you are at that point (and it doesn't take long at all to get there because shielding is actually natural to humans because of our tribal and herding natures), then having your companions test your shielding to help you hone that skill is really helpful.

You can also have them help to test other skills. For example, centering - part of centering involves aligning all three of your "bodies." If you are only centering your awareness on your power (centering to the solar plexus or whichever chakra is your personal center of power, or centering into the tan tien) then you're not actually centered and some kinds of attack, including ones from within yourself, can throw you out of balance energetically, emotionally, mentally, and magickally, so having your spiritual helpers "shove" you when you're centered, to test that - in fact having them shove you when you're not expecting it, can make centering eventually automatic and permanent - nothing throws you off balance. This is REALLY important as a skill.

Having your spiritual family test any skill you're working on is always a good decision.
-Raven
Interesting Raven what do you mean about attack’s within ourselves? It will be great to know the difference.
Miss_Scarlet
Patron Deities: Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Naberius
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

dont give up you just have to remember sometimes we are influenced also just by stepping outside our homes and spirits wander about not all are good but grounding sheilding and protecting yourself via meditation is good and clearing the chakras i keep a clear quarz stone by every enterance to my home because if a not so good person comes along they wont want to come into your house this past 2 weeks ive seen its very effective
User4445

Miss_Scarlet wrote:dont give up you just have to remember sometimes we are influenced also just by stepping outside our homes and spirits wander about not all are good but grounding sheilding and protecting yourself via meditation is good and clearing the chakras i keep a clear quarz stone by every enterance to my home because if a not so good person comes along they wont want to come into your house this past 2 weeks ive seen its very effective
Yes I won’t give up. I will consider getting that stone to help out.
Miss_Scarlet
Patron Deities: Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Naberius
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

i have been where you are and it does end if you stand up to whatever is bothering your spirits and say you have no power over me now go!!! i a crystal maniac i have tumblestones and different huge rocks ive bought along the way but sadly it does happen people think that it doesnt and it can be very draining on you too if they decide to drain you of energy to cause you this harassing just honestly dont give up xx
User4445

Miss_Scarlet wrote:i have been where you are and it does end if you stand up to whatever is bothering your spirits and say you have no power over me now go!!! i a crystal maniac i have tumblestones and different huge rocks ive bought along the way but sadly it does happen people think that it doesnt and it can be very draining on you too if they decide to drain you of energy to cause you this harassing just honestly dont give up xx

Akelta’s chakra working is on my bucket list. With that working I know she works with Azazel and uphir to get rid of parasites/sludges and anything feeding on your aura. I am drained a lot so I’m not sure where it’s coming from. When I
get that working done. I may have opened Pandora’s box.
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

I have been accidentally attacked by one of the DLs before when I did readings for other people and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. That...that hurt. A lot.

Have you tried banishing rituals, though?

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Marosey

ophidia wrote:I have been accidentally attacked by one of the DLs before when I did readings for other people and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. That...that hurt. A lot.

Have you tried banishing rituals, though?
What do you mean attacked by the dark lords?
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

Marosey wrote:What do you mean attacked by the dark lords?
Only one! I was doing a reading for someone, and this dark lord happened to be around that person doing something secret. The entire area was filled with "get outta here" energy but being a hardheaded kid, I stayed around to try and see what was going on. He was quite angry, drove me out by force and sent an entity after me to make sure I didn't come back.

Later he explained that he thought I was there to interfere, and because I felt like an experienced mage he used a lot of force. But I was not, and that put me out of commission for quite a while. :saddevil:

On the bright side, I finally got to practice my banishing techniques.

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Marosey

ophidia wrote:
Marosey wrote:What do you mean attacked by the dark lords?
Only one! I was doing a reading for someone, and this dark lord happened to be around that person doing something secret. The entire area was filled with "get outta here" energy but being a hardheaded kid, I stayed around to try and see what was going on. He was quite angry, drove me out by force and sent an entity after me to make sure I didn't come back.

Later he explained that he thought I was there to interfere, and because I felt like an experienced mage he used a lot of force. But I was not, and that put me out of commission for quite a while. :saddevil:

On the bright side, I finally got to practice my banishing techniques.

This is quite a read. I wonder what this was all about.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=5905

So, one of the things I've noticed a lot about new people coming into the spirit/entity keeping world is that they do not understand that using conjures and magick spells cast by someone else does NOT negate your own responsibility. Using someone else's magickal working for your own means that you are practicing magick, because you are using magick to change your life. It doesn't matter to the universe who does the original working, YOU are the one using it to alter the world.

That makes you a practitioner, even by proxy.

Which means that the rules for practicing apply to you.

If you use magick, you open yourself to the metaphysical world. That means that a practice of cleansing, clearing, warding, and shielding your space, and yourself, is vital... because once you invite magick into your live, via entities, spirits, or energies, you are seen, and if you don't defend yourself, you are fair game.

Akelta does a really good job at covering this, because she conjures demons and one of the things that's important to people on this path is responsibility and safe practice. However, I've noticed that a LOT of sellers in the metaphysical world do NOT cover this.

You are a practitioner, whether you meant to be one or not... and you need to learn the skills necessary to protect yourself now. There are a lot of threads on this forum that cover the basics of grounding, centering, shielding and warding. There are also links to pdf files that Akelta, Yllidra, and Sartre have written which are more complete on those topics. A search should dig them up for you.

I wish you luck...
-Raven
To get to them, go to" Satan & Suns blogs" Click on "Downloads and PDFs" Then click on "Spiritual Foundation PDFs" It's all there in black and white! I love this place!
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”