Does anyone know what this was? My old haunted house

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Shershah.chowdhury

I'm not new to seeing black magic etc. My dad used to do a lot of it & voodoo dolls which almost killed my mum. He used to go to india a lot and meet with hindu magicians (even tho we're muslim) and they used to give him things and he had a big old looking book with symbols, writings & drawings of human like figures but with horns and hooves & other figures etc. Some of these drawings of the figures looked like it was drawn in blood because red. but one thing i want to say is he used to chant words and phrases repeatedly and start going crazy like he is possessed or something during this chanting. He would turn murderous during this. I was a child back then but that's the time where i started to see things inside the house with my physical eye and had traumatic phexperiences. Does anyone know what he might have been summoning? He definitely had communications with SOMETHING & more than one of them.. he done a lot more than this but my family dont tell me, they refuse to speak about it that's how bad it was. That's where my fear of demons and jinn started. Not from horror movies. The conjuring, insidious & exorcist made it worse for me cos it gives me flashbacks to what i saw. Same time it made me research and explore and become interested in demons and jinn. I ordered my first hellborn DC recently...how times change.
Darth Moronius

you shold find dads book and see what is it. is it in arab langue or india langue?
if he go to hindu magician, i doubt he conjure demon. maybe hindu deva or ashura, maybe rakshash :devilfre:
Shershah.chowdhury

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:05 am
you shold find dads book and see what is it. is it in arab langue or india langue?
if he go to hindu magician, i doubt he conjure demon. maybe hindu deva or ashura, maybe rakshash :devilfre:
I havent seen the this guy in 13 years my mum threw all of it away years ago, so i cant get hold of it. he also used to be at the graveyard a lot during the AM hours of the night. I think you got confused, he is a magician himself but knows muslim and hindu ones that used to give him stuff too is what i was trying to say. I dont know what it was that's why i made this topic to know if anyone knows what he has contact with.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

could be anything really but seems in this context (since you mentioned you were muslim) that it could have been djinn, unless your father happened to have an original grimoire from somewhere, but really i don't think unless you actually could get the book anyone could tell you.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”